剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
别这么说 开什么玩笑呢
Oh, please, are you kidding?
别傻了 聚会的大门为所有人敞开 请享用
Don't be silly. Our doors are open to everyone. Enjoy.
别凶神恶煞的
Don't be mean.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
你那朋友还好吗
How's your friend?
她现在神采飞扬 感谢你的关心
She's right as rain. Thank you for asking.
这是签到表还是什么
Is this a sign-in sheet or something?
只是一份简单的声明书 表明你答应
Just a little statement of purpose that says you agree
你在会所听到的一切都会保密
that what you hear and see here, stays here.
好吧
Okay.
也表明你谴责企业贪得无厌的态度
And also that you denounce corporate greed,
反对压♥迫♥女性 掠夺原住民土地的行为
the subjugation of women, environmental rape of indigenous lands--
还有反对尼克松 - 好的
And Nixon. - Right.
前提还不少啊
That's a lot.
听说你们在写书
I understand you're writing a book.
我迫不及待看完了《众神的战车》
I devoured Chariots of the Gods.
我们写的是女性的力量
We're writing about women's power.
像《我梦见珍妮》中所描述的力量吗
Like I Dream of Jeannie powers?
不是 是像友第德 割下何乐弗尼头颅的力量
No, like Judith decapitating Holofernes power.
说得对
Of course.
但她那小蛮腰 还有她那性感的宇航员老公也很厉害
But that midriff. And her husband? Sexy. Astronaut.
你是指那个被她唤作“主人”的家伙
You mean the one she calls "Master"?
严格来说 珍妮是军工铁三角的奴隶
Jeannie is basically a slave to the military-industrial complex.
美国宇航局的钱哪里来
Who do you think funds NASA?
这点我没想过
I never thought about it.
有没有想过那些水果是谁摘的
Have you ever thought about who picked that fruit?
没想过
No.
我们想过 这些水果是由 一群墨西哥妇女工会的成员采摘的
Well, we did. It was picked by a unionized Mexican women's collective.
所以你才吃得到
So, you can eat it.
很好 我正打算吃呢
Good, I was planning to anyway.
好 - 我可以坐在这里吗
Yeah. - Do you mind if I sit here?
当然可以 - 不错嘛
Sure. - Look at this.
聚会开始前 还有谁想吃奶酪什么的吗
Does anybody else want some cheese or anything before we get started?
欢迎你 我叫西尔维娅
Welcome. I'm Sylvia.
西尔维娅 瞧你大腹便便的
Sylvia. Look at you, bun in the oven.
是啊 - 怀孕多久了
Yeah. - How far along are you?
七个月 你有孩子吗
Seven months. Do you have any kids?
我和道格拉斯没有这种福气
Douglas and I were not blessed.
我来是为了给女儿创造一个更美好的世界
Well, I'm here to build her a better world.
万一宝宝是男孩呢
What if she's a boy?
男孩也可以支持女权啊
Boys can be feminists too.
你们都太会说笑了
Y'all are such a hoot.
姐♥妹♥们♥
Sisters.
我们都知道华盛顿发生的事了
We all know what's happening in Washington right now.
一百万人走上街头 要求停止越战
A million people are marching, demanding the end of the war in Vietnam.
我刚在电视上看到
I just saw that on TV.
知道这让我想到什么吗
And you know what it makes me dream of?
我想到一百万名女性走上华盛顿街头
It makes me dream of a million women marching on Washington,
要求停止对女性施暴
demanding the end of the war on us.
因为这群企图操控世界的男人
Because the same men who are trying to control the world,
是从操控我们的身体开始的
start by controlling our bodies.
很久很久以前 我们在家里分娩
Once upon a time, we gave birth at home.
如今是男医生把我们绑在产床上 逼我们躺着生产
And now, male doctors put us in stirrups and make us labor on our backs.
你们都懂我的意思
You know what I'm talking about.
如果我们没能力抚养孩子怎么办
What if we couldn't raise that child?
要么硬撑下去 要么把孩子扔在后巷
We're either forced to carry it or forced into back alleys.
只因为我们要求拥有自主♥权♥ 所以就被视为罪犯
And we're made criminals just because we want the right to choose.
现阶段我们努力争取
If we have these hard conversations now,
20 30年后 我们绝对不会后悔
in 20 or 30 years we won't ever have to look back.
到时我们的女儿们 也不用再为自主♥权♥而抗争
Our daughters will never have to fight for their personal freedom.
好 说得好
Hear, hear!
第一步是决定 谁才是我身体的主人 是我吗
So start by deciding, who's in control of my body? Me?
还是某个捏我屁♥股♥后赞我好看的男人
Or some guy who pinches my ass and tells me I'm pretty?
是吧
Right?
你被人伤害过吧
Somebody hurt you, didn't they?
玛可欣 重点不是我
This isn't about me, Maxine.
但为什么这么问
But why did you ask that question?
你似乎太快往最坏的方向去想了
Well, you just seem so quick to go to the worst thought.
男人友善地捏我们一下 某种程度是在示好
Friendly pinch from a man can be kinda flattering.
只要被关注就是好事 对吗
So, all attention is good attention?
只要应对的态度正确
If it's taken in the right spirit.
举例 今天我在俱乐部
For example, just today when I was at the club,
不小心听到几个女人的对话
I accidentally overheard some of the ladies.
她们在说我的坏话 说得很难听
And they were saying some very ugly things about me.
一个 格局不高的女人 听到后肯定会气冲冲地离开
And a lesser woman would have just stomped off,
或是喝酒买♥♥醉 或是跑去到处杀人
or gotten drunk or gone on a murder spree, perhaps.
但我意识到 要改变某人的想法 就必须理解对方的想法
But I realized you have to get into someone's head to change their mind.
你是指伊芙琳 对吗
This is about Evelyn, am I right?
谁是伊芙琳
Who's Evelyn?
她的城府高深莫测
Her head has the most exclusive real estate.
排外是真的 她的圈子没有有色人种 没有犹太人 是名副其实的白人精英群体
Exclusive all right. No people of color. No Jews. A real WASP's nest.
我们的俱乐部有个糖王女继承人
Our club has a member who is a sugar heiress,
她来自古巴岛
and she happens to be from the island of Kuba.
那她是极右分子了
So, she's a fascist?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们没必要互相为敌
Ladies, we don't have to be enemies here.
我把所有女性都视为姐妹
I see us all as one sisterhood.
琳达 当初是你找上我
If you hadn't approached me, Linda,
并提议帮我朋友行使她的自主♥权♥
offering to help my friend exercise her choice.
是你的善举让她 最终引荐我成为俱乐部会员
Well, in doing that she ended up sponsoring me at the club.
换句话说 我欠你很大的人情 谢谢你
So in a manner of speaking, I owe you everything. Thank you.
说起这事 我还需要你的帮忙 你就体谅一下你的继母吧
And to that point, I need your help again. Just understanding your stepmom.
大家休息一下吧 建议你好好听听自己在说什么
I think we should just take a break. You should think about what you're saying.
大家休息五分钟
And just give everybody five minutes...
尝尝那些水果吧
Try the fruit!
你为什么这么关心我的继母
What is your obsession with my stepmother?
她误解了我和丈夫的婚姻关系
Well, she has the wrong idea about my marriage and my husband.
伊芙琳对你丈夫有什么意见
What'd Evelyn say about your husband?
琳达 不是每件事都得拿来讨论的
Not everything needs to be workshopped, Linda.
我已经有两位推荐人了 只要伊芙琳肯在上面签名
I have two sponsors already. I just need Evelyn to sign.
她们就会接纳我了
And then they'll accept me.
为什么要待在一个不被接纳的地方
Why do you wanna be where you're not wanted?
革命不也是同一个道理吗
Isn't that what makes a revolutionary?
说得好
Touché.
别拿我们跟她们比较 开什么玩笑
Don't compare us to them! Are you kidding me?
她们白天在泳池旁喝酒
They're day drunks by the pool,
顶着蓬松卷发 什么事都要插一脚
with their big hair and needing to be part of everything
她们拥有全天下的钱
when they've got all the money in the world
却把国家搞得一团糟
and they're fucking this country.
我们是一群为未来奋斗的女性
We are women fighting for our future.
我没有孩子
I don't have children.
因此 身为女性 我看重的不是未来
So, what matters to me, as a woman, is not the future.
我看重的是幸福和美貌
What matters to me is happiness and beauty.
是当下
Today.
伊芙琳是我达到目标的关键
And Evelyn is my key to that.
玛可欣 别浪费时间了
Don't waste your time, Maxine.
那个女人永远不会输的
That woman always wins.
丫头 你的头还转不过来 你完全在状况之外
You're in over your head, and, girl, you don't even know it.
我的头绝不会转不过来
I am never in over my head.
这话是在羞辱我的造型师
It would be disrespectful to my hairdresser.
琳达无意间为我提供了一个有利的情报
Unwittingly, Linda had given me the intel I needed.
既然伊芙琳不能输 那我就给她一份价值不菲的奖励
If Evelyn had to win, I could give her something worth winning.
给她一件珍奇的拍卖♥♥品 让她穿着皮尔卡丹礼服也能高♥潮♥
An auction item so spectacular it would make her cream in her Cardin.
她很快就知道主导权在谁手上
She'd see who was in control.
进退各有其两面性
Escape and entry are two sides of the same coin.
我进退都在行
I was adept at both.
诺玛 只要能戴上那顶王冠 我死也愿意
I'd kill for that crown, Norma.
就你应该可以了
You'll have to do.
别开枪 - 你是怎么进来的
Don't shoot! - How did you get in here?
该换我问你吧 别激动 可以请你放下武器吗
How did you? Look, would you put the weapon down, please?
我住在泳池别♥墅♥里
I live in the pool house.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表