剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
This, this, this.
如果我没记错的话 是你叫我吻你的
If I remember correctly, you asked me to kiss you.
过程中的每一刻我都很开心
And I loved every minute of it.
你约了人吗 - 艾迪 是我
You expecting someone? - Eddie, it's me.
门被反锁了 所以我知道你在里面
The door is dead-bolted, so I know you're in there.
滚 黛娜 我们玩完了 我昨晚是说真的
Go away, Dinah. We're finished. I meant what I said last night.
是吗 你说过会爱我一生一世的
Oh, really? Well, did you also mean what you said
这句话也是认真的吗
when you promised to love me forever?
艾迪 我不懂西班牙语
I don't speak Spanish, Eddie.
如果你真对我没有感情了
Well, if that is how you really feel,
那就请你马上离开 我给你买♥♥的这间豪华公♥寓♥
you can leave this condo that I pay for. Immediately.
滚
Leave me alone.
我希望你在极度的痛苦中死掉
I hope you die in abject misery.
你才是
You certainly will.
你刚刚说什么
You were saying?
对不起 我...
I'm sorry. I--
她坚持不公开我们的关系
She insisted on keeping us a secret.
我想公开 可是我觉得她认为我配不上她
I didn't want to, but I think she was ashamed of me.
我刚刚说的是真话
I meant what I said though.
信不信由你 总之我还是会为你做晚饭
Whether you believe it or not, I'd still like to cook you dinner.
只是可能要去你家做饭了
Just might have to be at your place.
这事我稍后再给你答复
I'm gonna have to get back to you on that.
我只是需要查看我的日程表
I'm just gonna need to check my book.
被宇航员救上来
Rescued by an astronaut.
这就是棕榈滩的诟病 诺玛
That's the problem with this town, Norma.
像我们这种好人老受到不公平的待遇
Good people like us get the shaft,
像玛可欣西蒙斯这种无能的骗子 却深受欢迎
but incompetent liars like Maxine Simmons are celebrated.
那座猫雕像价值七万五千美元
That cat is worth $75,000,
对吧 诺玛 - 对
isn't she, Norma? - Uh-huh.
既然你的侄媳不遵守承诺
If your niece isn't going to make good on her word,
我只好没收这座古老的猫石雕
I have no choice but to confiscate this old, stone puss...
作为纤拍大会的捐款了
for the Fibs.
谁来了 - 有人在吗
Who? - Hello?
完了
Oh, fuck.
道格拉斯
Douglas.
玛丽
Mary.
好在你回来了
Thank goodness you're back.
道格拉斯呢
Where's Douglas?
玛可欣 我不知道你们全家跑哪里去了
I can't keep track of your entire family, Maxine.
我只顾好你们可怜的姑姑就够了吧
Isn't your poor aunt enough?
是 对不起 感谢你替我们照顾诺玛
Yes, I apologize. Thank you for taking care of Norma.
这只是有良知的人会做的事
I'm just doing what decent people do.
玛可欣 我对你倒霉的遭遇深感同情
I'm very sorry about your ordeal, Maxine.
谢谢你的安慰 玛丽
Thank you, Mary.
话说那位宇航员很帅
That astronaut is very handsome though.
是吗 没注意到
Is he? Hadn't noticed.
玛丽
Mary?
你怎么没缠住我交出纤拍捐款
Don't you wanna hound me about fibrosis?
放心吧 我们扯平了
Don't worry about it. We're square.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thanks for doing this.
我不知道该联♥系♥哪个手上有现款的人求助
I didn't know who else to call with ready cash on hand.
说真的 我觉得这整件事很不对劲
I have to say, I feel really weird about all this.
我完全同意 我还是让你们俩私下聊聊吧 那...
I totally agree, and I think I should let you guys talk, so...
可以 也好
Yeah, that would be a good idea.
好的 可是我需要下车
Yes, but I need to get out.
你得先下车 我才能下车
And you need to get out in order for me to get out.
可以了
All right.
道格拉斯 你对我的态度令我感到很迷惑
You're sending me a lot of mixed signals, Douglas.
我没有那个意思
I don't mean to.
我们只是做了不该做的事
We made a mistake, that's all.
我不想拿你给的钱 奈何我已经决定用你给的钱...
I didn't want to take your money, but I've decided I'm going to take your money--
扣除我替你缴付的保释金后 用剩余的钱前往纽约追求模特梦
minus what I paid for your bail-- and go to New York to be a model.
这计划听起来很不错
That sounds like a really nice plan.
蜜丝 祝你前程似锦
Well, have a nice life, Mitzi.
你也是
You too.
别这样对我
No, no, no.
我意识到 如果想要获得关注
What I've learned is if you wanna get noticed,
我们必须搞大动作 就如玛可欣
you have to make a big gesture, like Maxine.
她很可能是自己刻意跳下船来引起注意的
She probably pitched herself over the side of that boat to get attention.
玛丽 我们在伪造护照
Well, we're making counterfeit passports, Mary.
没必要引起注意
We don't need any more attention.
你的默哀仪式结束了 还是打算开始搞哑剧
You done with your vow of silence, or are you about to pantomime some shit?
我太久没说话 嗓子哑了 可以陪我聊聊吗
I got hoarse from not talking, so can you come talk to me?
你的动作真快啊
Wow. You turned this around fast.
那就加入我们吧 贡献一分力
Well, jump in, make yourself useful.
抱歉 我做不到 我要去静修所了
Sorry, I can't. I'm leaving for an ashram.
替我问候披头四的鼓手
Well, say "hi" to Ringo.
我也想啊 可惜我去的是秘鲁
I wish. I'm headed to Peru.
不过大家都可以住在这里 想住多久都行
But everybody can stay here as long as you'd like.
我把支票簿留下 钱随你们怎么用
I'm leaving my checkbook, so have at it.
收起你们的懒人沙发 滚出我的家 尽是一群嬉皮士
Pack up your beanbags and get out of my house, hippies.
我要搬回来住了 - 想得美
I'm moving back in. - Like hell you are.
我需要地方做饭 所以请你这位大小姐
I need a place to cook dinner, so you, missy,
马上把房♥子交还给我 否则...
are gonna give this house back to me right this very minute or--
否则什么 报♥警♥说我杀了我爸
Or you'll what? Call the police and tell them I killed my father?
你到底想说什么
What are you going on about?
道格拉斯先找上门了
Doug got to me first.
所以他将从我爸那边得到两百万美元
So Doug is getting $2 million of Daddy's money.
只能说你运气太差了
And you are shit out of luck.
可惜了 伊芙琳 - 滚远点 玛丽
Sorry, Evelyn. - Fuck off, Mary.
(布恩农场 草莓山)
布恩农场的草莓山红酒
Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill wine?
搞什么 我订购的香槟呢
What the-- Where's my champagne?
这究竟怎么回事 但...
What in the heavens? Bu--
玛可欣 亲爱的 好在你没事
Oh, Maxine. Oh, babe, thank God you're all right.
我没事 但有没有事都与你无关 你跑去哪了
Yeah. Well, no thanks to you. Where have you been?
都说我去俱乐部谈生意了
I told you, I had a business meeting at the club.
谈生意
A business meeting,
我在海上四处漂流 活像一大块鲨鱼饵
while I'm out there bobbing around like a big piece of shark bait?
你怎么没派人或叫海警来救我
Couldn't you have sent someone? The coast guard?
要我坐上小渔船我也愿意啊
I would have taken a fishing pontoon.
我都不知道你失踪了
I didn't even know you were missing.
玛可欣 很抱歉 我替你感到难过
And I'm so sorry, Maxine. I feel terrible.
罗伯特 不是你的错
Robert, this is not your fault.
听好 我独自在海上漂流期间
Listen, when I was out there floating around alone...
我感到非常难受 我一直想到你
I just felt so terribly. I couldn't stop thinking about you.
请你相信我 我真的没有恶意
Please know I meant well. I really did.
放心吧 玛可欣 真的 没事了 这事...
Don't worry. Maxine, please. It's okay. It's--
不行 怎么会没事呢
No, it's not okay.
如果我明知道某人可能会伤害你 却选择闷不吭声
Well, what kind of friend would I be if I knew someone could hurt you,
那我算哪门子的朋友
and I didn't say anything?
坏朋友
A bad friend.
可不是嘛
Exactly.
嘿 你还是上楼去歇一歇吧
Hey, why don't you just go on upstairs and relax?
歇一歇 - 是的
Relax? - Yeah.
你要我歇一歇 歇一歇 我做不到啊
You want me to relax? Relax? I can't relax.
我两天后就要办一场人生最重要的宴会
I'm throwing the-the party of my life in 48 hours.
我要上楼去 穿上紧身衣 开始排练歌♥舞了
I gotta go upstairs, and put my leotard on and start blocking my number.
歇一歇
Relax.
说得可容易啊
Easy for you to say.
你去俱乐部谈生意 好好歇一歇吧
Relax with your business meetings at the club.
你还真在行啊
You're really good at that.
我是指说谎 - 不然我还能说什么
Lying. - What am I supposed to say?
怎么 - 说我在同志突击行动中被捕吗
What? - That I was swept up in a gay raid
说我向我们家泳池管家坦承 跟她的美甲师有染吗
telling our pool boy how I was having an affair with her manicurist?
道格拉斯 - 蜜丝
Douglas. - Mitzi,
你怎么来了 - 天啊
what are you doing here? - Oh, my God.
我刚才一直躲在灌丛里等玛可欣上楼
I've been hiding in a bush waiting for Maxine to go upstairs.
为什么 - 我的车抛锚了
Why? - My car won't start.
玛可欣 - 玛可欣
Maxine. - Maxine?
怎么了 - 安妮
What's going on? - Ann.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表