剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
But, Maxine, maybe they will fly in for you.
相信他们肯定跟我们有相同的疑问
Certainly, they'll all be asking the same question we are.
正如《辉煌报》上面写的 “谁是道格拉斯德拉科特太太 ”
Like The Sheet says, "Who is Mrs. Douglas Dellacorte?"
大家都想知道答案
Everyone wants to know.
如果你喜欢若隐若现的美感
If you fancy a little peekaboo,
那人们可以通过
your cigarette-clad pant will show
这袭绝美的鲜黄色皱褶无袖喇叭裙 看到露出的烟管裤
through this stunning yellow crepe sleeveless tunic.
玛可欣 我认为这是我们所有姐妹
Maxine, I think this is an opportunity for all us ladies
真正认识你的大好机会
to get to know the real you.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我很乐意为你们
I would love to host you, ladies,
举办一场小型的鸡尾酒会 今晚俱乐部见吧
for a little cocktail thingy. Tonight at the club.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 出席鸡尾酒会没问题吧
I'm sure cocktail hour works perfectly for all of us, doesn't it, ladies?
亲爱的 很遗憾你今晚 不能在皇家棕榈俱乐部办酒会
But too bad you won't be able to do it at the Palm Royale, darling.
南佛罗里达退伍军人
Tonight is the annual
今晚要在那边举办“大战骑兵晚宴”
South Florida Veterans of the Great War Horseback Dinner.
那就明晚吧
Well, tomorrow night then?
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们只有今晚有空吧
We're actually only free tonight, aren't we, ladies?
玛可欣 我相信 大家都很想见识一下你的住处
I am sure everyone would actually love to see where you live, Maxine.
再看最后一眼
One final look-see.
如果你能邀请我们所有姐妹到你府上坐坐
I think if you had us all over to your place,
那肯定很有意思了
it would be wildly entertaining.
好啊
Wonderful.
那我们鸡尾酒会见
Well, I will see everyone at cocktail hour.
好极了 要在哪里见面呢
Excellent. Where, oh, where shall we meet?
德拉科特庄园
At the Dellacorte Mansion.
还用问嘛
Of course.
白♥痴♥ 该死的...
Idiot! Shoot, shoot, shoot!
冷静 玛可欣 冷静下来
Pull it together, Maxine. Pull it together.
不过是买♥♥些鸡尾酒 邀请几个贵妇来做客罢了 要命
Just make some cocktails and have some ladies over. Fuck!
冷静
Pull it together.
你搞什么鬼
What do you think you're doing?
搬进来住啊 你可以搬出去了 麻烦你看好我的行李 谢了
I'm moving in. And you're moving out. Please see to my things. Thank you.
你不能搬进来 我不搬 以后也不会搬走 这不是你的房♥子
You're not, I'm not and I won't. This is not your house.
真搞笑 难道是你的吗 你在这里干什么来着 再说一遍
Funny, is it yours? Can you tell me again exactly what you do around here?
我说过了 我是诺玛的看护
I told you. I'm Norma's caretaker.
士兵 你还真敬业啊
Good job, soldier
你照护的对象 目前是个躺在残疾人寓所的植物人
'cause she is currently a vegetable in a home for the sidelined.
我敢打包票
And I bet you a root-a-toot-toot
昨天是你第一次去探望她
your little visit yesterday was your first one.
你可以滚了 酒吧在这边吗
You can leave now. Is the bar this way?
我要报♥警♥ 说我昨天看见你偷走梅贝尔的石雕
I will call the police, and I'll tell them I saw you take Stoned Mabel.
报♥警♥ 好啊 尽管报♥警♥吧
The police? Sure, go ahead.
可别忘记告诉他们 我已经把石雕放回原处了
But don't forget to tell them the part about how I returned her.
都断成两截了 - 得了吧
Broken. - Oh, please.
没有什么是假睫毛胶水不能修补的
It's nothing a little eyelash glue won't repair.
等警♥察♥抵达后 我一定会出示
And when they get here, I'll be sure to show them
洋洋洒洒地印着“玛可欣德拉科特” 几个大字的新文具
my new stationery that unequivocally pronounces Maxine Dellacorte.
罗伯特 我问你 这里有没有一件文具是你的
Tell me, do you even have stationery, Robert?
没有 - 假如真有你的文具
No. - And if you did have stationery,
上面会印着“德拉科特”几个大字吗
would it say "Dellacorte" on it anywhere?
不会 那我恳请你...
No. Then I implore you...
想报♥警♥就报吧
dial at will.
我打算这么办
So this is how it's gonna lay out.
我会在屋里找最漂亮的一间房♥间 将我的内衣裤摆出来
I'm gonna find the nicest room in the house to lay out my unmentionables,
然后为贵妇们办一场鸡尾酒会
and then I'm gonna throw a cocktail party for the ladies.
等她们抵达时 你已经不在了
And by the time they get here, you're gonna be gone.
不行 - 你刚刚说什么
No. - What did you just say?
我说不行 - 赶紧穿上衣服 然后滚出去
I said no. - Put your shirt on and leave.
我不想穿上衣服 我喜欢光着身子
I don't feel like it. I'm happy like this.
好 劝你马上滚 - 有本事就把我赶出去啊
Right. You better leave. - Make me.
你已经被赶出去了 别再跟着我
You're made. And you quit following me!
你该去收拾东西了
You should be getting your things together instead.
你不能上来这里 这不是你的家
You can't come up here. This is not your house.
我比你更有资格住进这个家
It's more my house than it is your house.
这是怎么...这房♥间看起来像犯罪现场似的
What in the-- This place looks like a crime scene.
等等 你这话什么意思 - 你口口声声说你是诺玛的看护
Wait, what do you mean? - You purport to be taking care of Norma,
却从没清理过她的房♥间
yet you haven't even cleaned up her room?
这里就是她病情发作的地方
Well, this is where it happened.
她在这里中风的 - 那又怎样
Her embolism. - So?
中风发作时 没人会停下手上的工作 而去整理床铺
Well, you don't stop mid-embolism to make the bed.
事后管家会去整理啊 - 我不是管家
A houseboy does afterwards. - I'm not a houseboy.
泳池管家也好 酒保也罢
Pool boy, bar boy, whatever boy.
我只知道你帮不上我
All I know is that you have been no help to me.
所以行李我自己搬
So I will get my things myself.
换做是我 我会开始打包工作服了
If I were you, I'd get your dungarees packed.
强占住房♥的寄生虫
Squatter.
瞧你说得像是一种侮辱似的
You say that like it's an insult.
你应该知道 在这个泱泱大国中
Well, you should know, in this great nation of ours,
占房♥运动拥有辉煌悠久的历史
we have a long and proud history of squatting.
否则美国是怎么把得州弄到手的 就是靠占了墨西哥的房♥啊
After all, how do you think we got Texas? By squatting on Mexico.
“你占房♥ 我占房♥” -“齐齐来 占占房♥”
You squat, I squat. - We all squat for hoody-squat.
滚 - 我哪里也不去 你才滚
Get out. - I'm not going anywhere. You get out.
我们俱乐部见 金酒小哥
I will see you at the club, gin slinger.
我们哪是占房♥ 他才是占房♥ - 问题是房♥子还不是我们的
We're not squatting. He's squatting. - We don't own the house yet.
没必要等到那个时候
We don't have to.
再说总得有人去看顾房♥子 保护家族利益啊
Besides, someone's got to keep an eye on it, protect the family interest.
我只是不喜欢你和一个怪男人
I don't like the idea of thinking about you alone
单独住在同一个屋檐下
in the house with some strange man.
我的道格拉斯吃醋了
Is my Douglas jealous?
你的道格拉斯不放心
Your Dougie is worried.
我可以听到你啃手指的声音 别啃了 再啃手指都没了
I can hear you gnawing on your paws. Stop. You're not gonna have any fingers left.
再说他也不算是怪男人 他是退伍军人
And besides, he's not so strange. He is a veteran.
而且那间房♥子也比汽车旅馆好住多了
And it's so much nicer than the motel.
住103号♥房♥的佩奇其实是个斧头杀手
Peg in room 103 was essentially an ax murderer.
她对这个身份毫无隐瞒
She was very open about that.
这家伙只是经常光着身子走来走去 他不会怎么样的
This guy just walks around with his shirt off all the time. He's fine.
他为什么光着身子
Why is he shirtless?
奇怪 这会是谁呢
That's funny. Who could that be?
听着 我劝你还是到别处找住宿吧
Look, I would prefer if you found accommodation elsewhere.
听着 我要挂电♥话♥了 有人来找你家夫人
Listen, I must run. The lady has a caller.
瞧你都得意坏了
You're getting carried away.
正好相反 我不是那种自鸣得意的人
You know, I am the opposite of getting carried away.
而是个自强不息的女人
I am a woman coming into her own.
玛可欣
Maxine.
拜托你赶紧回来吧 我太开心了
Oh, please hurry home. I'm having such fun.
玛可...
Maxi-- Max--
你真住在这里
You do live here!
德拉科特太太 早上好
Good morning, Mrs. Dellacorte.
原来是《辉煌报》编辑安妮哈乐黛 大驾光临
If it isn't Ann Holiday from The Shiny Sheet.
真是令我喜出望外啊
As I live and almost breathe.
抱歉打扰了 我只是想跟你跟进一下
Apologies for the drop-in. I just wanted to do a quick follow-up on you.
天啊
Wow.
有件事我跟你说就好 我昨天在查找你家诺玛姑姑的讣告
And between you and me, I was researching your Aunt Norma's obit yesterday,
先澄清一下 过程中并不好受
which brought me no pleasure, by the way,
才发现有个德拉科特家的人刚搬来棕榈滩
only to discover there is a new Dellacorte in Palm Beach.
我也不知道该说什么才好
I don't know what to say.
我也想拍几张照
Also, I'd like to take a few pictures.
我非常喜欢你现在的穿搭 真是洗尽铅华啊
I love what you're wearing right now. It's so real.
不如你就在门前摆拍吧
How about one right now, posing in the doorway?
好的 - 很好
Okay. - Oh, yes.
漂亮
Wonderful.
不错
Okay.
那辆车很漂亮 不如在这里拍张照吧
It's a beautiful car. How about we do some photos over here?
好的 - 是一辆捷豹 天啊
Okay. - Jaguar. Wow.
天啊 就像在拍写♥真♥年历一样
Oh, my. It's like a calendar pose.
好了 拍到了
Okay. I've got it.
不如拍一张我仿佛在向人挥手的照片
Why don't we take one where it looks like I'm waving to someone?
好啊 - 好
All right. - Okay.
好吧 闺名为“西蒙斯”的 玛可欣德拉科特究竟有什么来头
So, who is Maxine Dellacorte, formerly Simmons?
你是指除了1943年奥科伊市小美后
Other than Miss Junior Ocoee 1943,
1945年查塔努加市小姐 1946年米纳勒尔布拉夫小姐之外
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表