剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
and just bear right at the columns. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么知道东西该放哪里
How do you know where to tell them to--
大家都很熟悉海滩晚宴的场地
Everybody knows the home of the Beach Ball.
也对
Of course.
这已经超出了 我对“帮助姐妹”的定义范围
This definitely strains my idea of helping a sister in need though.
再次感谢你帮我订购这一大批海鲜
Well, thanks again for helping me with this huge seafood order.
这项“空袭任务”绝不能失败
This is a precision air strike.
只有你才能摆出那种自助餐台
Nobody nowhere scapes a table like you.
我现在是《辉煌报》的封面人物
I'm on the cover of The Shiny Sheet.
必须打造和维持好印象
Impressions need to be made and maintained.
所以你通过提升你丈夫的地位 进而提升自己的地位
Thus elevating your husband, and therefore yourself,
以便在棕榈滩社区中建立起新的社会地位
to a newfound status amongst Palm Beach society.
你非常理解我
You understand me perfectly.
好吧 那你的丈夫呢 你做这一切都是为了他
Okay. So, where's your husband? You're here doing all this for him.
他现在在海拔九千多米的高空上 为我而活
He is 30,000 feet in the air. Living for me.
开着一架波音737客机横跨大海
Shepherding a 737 from sea to shining sea.
很好啊 - 好了
Great. - Okay.
龙虾尾和雪蟹腿各4.5公斤
Ten pounds of lobster tail, ten pounds of snow crab legs,
2公斤多的巨霸虾 450多克的烟熏黑线鳕
five pounds of jumbo shrimp, one pound of smoked haddock,
220多克的鱼子酱
half a pound of caviar,
100只生蚝
a hundred oysters,
以及68公斤的碎冰
and 150 pounds of crushed ice.
总共400美元 用现金还是支票付款
That'll be $400. Cash or check?
支票比较方便吧
Check is probably easier.
好了 好看吗 我这身穿搭有没有气场全开
Okay. How do I look? Did I strike the right note?
天啊 你穿粉色好看
Wow, you look pretty in pink.
不会太随便吧 这是连身裙
You sure it's not too informal? It's a one-piece.
不会 你这穿搭扮显气派
No, you're dressed to impress.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
琳达 这些食物塔太美了
Well, Linda! These towers are exquisite.
是吗 说真的 我挺想念做这种规模的自助餐台的
Really? I have to admit I miss doing things at this scale.
说到显气派 你比我更在行吧
Well, who is trying to impress now?
要帮我做最后的调整吗
Want to help me with the finishing touches?
你整理兰花 我整理葡萄 - 好啊
You can do orchids, I'll do grapes. - Be my honor.
那我就...好的
Just-- Okay.
玛可欣 我认为你有必要好好思考
You know, Maxine, I do think you owe it to yourself to just get clear
这些贵妇今天来这里的原因
on why these ladies are coming here today.
恕我直言 原因可能不是她们喜欢你
I mean, no offense, but maybe it's not 'cause they like you.
我知道啊 是因为我登上了《辉煌报》的封面
I know that. I was on the cover of The Shiny Sheet.
她们来是为了了解竞争对手
They're coming to check out their competition.
不是 玛可欣 是因为你有她们要的东西
No, Maxine. It's 'cause they want something from you.
我怎么可能有她们要的东西
What do I have that those women could possibly want?
海滩晚宴啊
The Beach Ball.
海滩晚宴
The Beach Ball?
对啊 海滩晚宴等诸如此类的宴会 都是一样的
Yeah. Beach Ball, these galas, they're all the same.
都是赚大钱的契机
They're big moneymakers.
不好意思 我听不懂
I'm sorry, I'm lost.
我给你举个例子
Let me give you an example.
有个爱毛手毛脚的验光师
Last year, this handsy young optometrist--
为他所谓的“家族基金会” 举办了一场盛大的晚宴
he threw a big ol' gala for his "family foundation."
所筹得的捐款都进入他自己的口袋 然后用来购买♥♥他自己的肖像油画
Then he kept all the money and spent it on oil portraits of himself.
天啊 他的下场如何
Gosh, what happened to him?
他的下场跟这些人一样 相安无事
The same thing that happens to all these people, nothing.
我觉得海滩晚宴没那么复杂吧
Well, I think the Beach Ball is pretty straightforward.
晚宴的宗旨是维护环境
It's about preservation,
确保海滩清洁干净 我是指德拉科特家的海滩
keeping trash off the beach, the Dellacorte beach.
可不是嘛 玛可欣 只有德拉科特家的海滩从中受益
Exactly, Maxine. It benefits the Dellacorte beach.
无论主办人是谁 最终只会为...
No matter who it is throwing it, it's always gonna ben--
那是谁啊
Hello?
他是泳池管家
That's the pool boy.
老摆出一副欠揍的表情
He's got a case of chippy shoulder.
泳池管家
The pool boy?
别想歪
Get your mind out of the gutter.
你照到阳光了
You have light.
你在跟植物说话
You talking to the plants?
对啊 它叫派西
Yeah, she's Patsy.
嗨 派西 海军陆战队 永远忠诚
Hello, Patsy. Semper fi, Marine.
(海军陆战队)
视死如归
Do or die.
你当过兵 - 韩战期间
Did you serve? - Korea.
很高兴你平安归国
I'm glad you're safe.
我能有平安吗
Am I?
换做我也不肯定 后会有期
I wouldn't be so sure. See ya.
这家伙我喜欢 - 是啊 他很幽默
I like him. - Yes, he's hilarious.
那就搞定了
Well... okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用客气
You're so welcome.
你在赶我走
You're dismissing me.
不是的 琳达 我不是在赶你走 我只是告诉你 你该走了
No! Linda, I'm not dismissing you. I'm telling you you have to go.
好吧 玛可欣 我懂的 - 不是的 琳达 你听我说
Okay, Maxine, I got it. - No, Linda. Listen,
伊芙琳随时都会到
Evelyn's gonna be here any minute.
你们俩互不对眼
You hate her, she hates you.
如果你在场 气氛会变得有点僵
It'd be kind of a pooper if you stuck around.
我们刚刚相处过了 接下来轮到我和她相处了
You and I had our friend time, now I'm gonna have friend time with her.
我懂的
I get it.
好 她们到了 你快走吧 - 好的
Okay, that's them. You gotta go. - Okay.
快走 - 好 知道 我会跟她道别的
You gotta get out of here. - Okay, all right, I'll say bye.
不行...别往那边走 从后门出去
No, no, no. Not that way. Out the back.
天啊
Oh, my God.
不行 我不能让她们知道你在这里 从后门出去 去吧
No, I don't want them to know you're here, no offense. Back door. Go.
这也太过分了 - 不过分...
This is ridiculous. - It's not ridi--
这样吧 这星期一起去看场电影
Look, we'll catch a movie this week.
我有好多部电影想看
There are so many movies I want to see.
玛丽
Mary.
我把车停在草地上
I parked on the lawn.
欢迎来到德拉科特庄园 - 这话该换我跟你说吧
Welcome to the Dellacorte Mansion. - I should say that to you.
你才住进这里多久啊 三个小时吗
How long have you lived here? Three hours?
有些人会说我的心一直都在这里
Well, some would say my heart has dwelled here forever.
给我来一杯迈泰
Mai tai.
多放点薄荷 别放凤梨片 改放橙片 冰块别放太多
Extra mint, slice of orange instead of pineapple, light on the ice.
别忘记放小伞
And don't forget the umbrella.
小事一桩 当这里是自己家吧
Easy as pie. Make yourself comfortable.
嗨 这音乐不错
Hey. Nice music.
谢谢 起码这次我不是在跟植物说话
Thank you. At least I'm not talking to plants this time.
那些贵妇到了吗
Ladies here?
刚到
Just now.
你猜怎么着 - 怎么
Guess what? - What?
我被赶出来了
I got kicked out.
再优秀的人也会碰钉子 别往心里去
It happens to the best of us. Don't worry.
谢谢你的安慰
Thanks.
我可以给你调一杯饮料吗 就调利克金酒吧
Can I fix you a drink? Gin Rickey.
我想喝琴蕾 简单就好 可以吗
Gimlet? Keep it simple?
嗨 姐妹 - 瞧瞧 猫不在 老鼠翻天
Hey, pal. - Well, well, when the cat's away.
诺玛知道你在德拉科特庄园 玩装扮游戏吗
Does Norma know you're doing dress-up at the Dellacorte?
不知道 她怎么可能知道 她都昏迷不醒了
No, of course she doesn't. She's in a coma.
给我来一杯密西西比潘趣 别放波本 改放麦威士忌 特冷
I'll have a Mississippi punch with rye instead of bourbon, extra cold,
一会儿你应该会解释你在这里搞什么吧
and then I'm sure you'll explain what you're doing here.
好的
'Kay.
罗伯特 - 干杯
Robert? - Cheers.
琳达 - 喝不喝利克金酒
Linda? - Gin Rickey?
罗伯特 我给你开一张30美元的支票
Robert, I will pay you $30, by check,
但你必须穿上围裙 进屋帮忙调酒
if you throw on an apron, come inside and help bartend.
我在忙着打包工作服
I'm busy packing my dungarees.
你明明坐在那边
You're just sitting there.
琳达 你呢
Linda, what about you?
你能摆出美仑美奂的自助餐台
You made such a fabulous tablescape.
肯定知道怎么调鸡尾酒吧
Certainly, you know your way around a bucket of ice and a festive umbrella.
求求你了 - 我在戒酒
Please? - I'm on the wagon.
你明明在喝酒
You're drinking right now.
多喝几杯后再戒 再说我也不想把你的派对搞僵
I mean, after this and a few more. And I don't want to poop your party.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表