剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
就这么说定了
Pinky swear.
好吧 - 该死的 快开门
Fine. - Open the fucking door.
等等
Wait.
蜜丝 罗伯特呢
Mitzi, where's Robert?
宇航员格兰特必须推着诺玛隆重登场
Astronaut Grant needs to push Norma out for her big entrance.
不知道 他消失了
We don't know. He vanished.
他怎么会一声不响地弃我而去呢
Why would he leave me like this?
我和诺玛谈了很久
I had a long talk with Norma.
她说我应该说出心里话
She said I should say what's on my mind.
还用说嘛 你确实应该说出心里话
Of course. You should always say what's on your mind.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你有什么打算吗 你有权为自己做决定
Do you know what you're gonna do? It's your choice.
我一直很想当妈妈
Well, I've always wanted to be a mother.
可是情况非常复杂
But it's so complicated.
不会 不复杂 一点也不复杂
No, no, it's not complicated.
如果你一直以来都想为人母 那一点也不复杂
If you've always wanted to be a mother, it's not complicated!
你可以走到那男人面前 叫他娶你为妻
You go down there and you tell that man he needs to marry you.
叫谁娶我为妻啊
Tell who what?
孩子的父亲
Your baby's father.
派瑞多纳休坐在第一排 总统就坐在他身边
Perry Donahue is sitting right there in the front row next to President Nixon.
他必须知道他让你吃了多少苦
He needs to know what he's put you through.
不是 不行 玛可欣 - 蜜丝 行 一定行
No. No, Maxine-- - Yes, yes, Mitzi.
派瑞多纳休这辈子总得做对一件事
In this lifetime, Perry Donahue needs to do the right thing.
这事他不能不知道啊
He needs to know.
女人必须勇敢说出自己想要什么
Women need to have the balls to say what they want,
否则她们永远不会成功 永远不会
or they're never gonna get it. Never.
去吧
Go.
去吧
Go.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
可怜的孩子
Poor thing.
诺玛 很高兴你想通了
It's nice to see you come around, Norma.
你瞧 我们都可以好好相处的
See? We can all be friends.
谢谢
Thank you!
感激不尽
Thank you so much.
谢谢 感谢各位
Thank you. Thank you, everyone!
欢迎来到第50届海滩晚宴
Welcome to the 50th anniversary of the Beach Ball!
十分感谢
Thank you so much.
总统先生 今晚有你大驾光临 我们深感荣幸
And Mr. President, we are honored to have you this evening.
感谢你赏脸出席 谢谢
Thank you for being here. Thank you.
感谢各位
Thank you, everyone.
真的吗
Are you sure?
我小的时候
When I was a little girl
我住的孤儿院着火了
my orphanage caught on fire.
我永远忘不了玛丽修女当时的表情
And I'll never forget the look on Sister Mary's face
她将我紧紧抱在怀里 然后...
as she wrapped me up in her arms and--
然后冲出陷入火海的大楼
and ran through the burning building.
我穿着睡衣 站在人行道上 然后...
And I stood outside on the pavement in my pajamas and--
然后望着整栋大楼被大火吞噬
and watched the whole building go up in flames.
那一刻 我记得我问自己
And I remember I said to myself...
“难道这就是大火
"Is that all there is to a fire?
难道这就是人生 ”
Is that all there is?"
难道这就是人生
Is that all there is?
朋友们 如果这就是人生
If that's all there is, my friends
那我们就继续跳舞
Then let's keep dancing
拿酒来 一起来...
Let's break out the booze and
办一场舞会
And have a ball
如果这就是...
If that's all
人生
There is
火灾发生后 我就失去了一切
So, after that, I had nothing.
一个小女孩想成名
What's wrong with a little girl who wants to be someone,
想达到某个高度 想成功有错吗
somewhere, someday?
想功成名就 来到佛罗里达州的棕榈滩 再合适不过了 不是吗
And what better place than in Palm Beach, Florida?
让我们一起为棕榈滩鼓掌
Let's hear it for Palm Beach!
我重复 一起为我的朋友和邻居们鼓掌
I said, let's hear it for my friends and neighbors!
拉蔻儿 跟大家招招手吧
Raquel. Why don't you give everyone a wave, Raquel?
她就是拉寇儿
That's Raquel!
很好 用你那戴满珠宝 犹如香肠般的十指
Yeah, wave those big sausage fingers in the air,
跟大家招手吧
covered in those big fat jewels.
她的珠宝都是她丈夫从当铺里买♥♥来的
You know, her husband, Pinky, buys all her jewelry at a pawn shop.
对 我知道 因为我曾把我姑姑的部分珠宝 拿去那边典当
Yes, and I know that because I sold some of my aunt's jewelry there for cash.
没想到吧
Blammo!
我重复 没想到吧
I said blammo!
谢谢
Thank you.
天啊 好吧
Oh, my. Okay.
伊芙琳罗林斯
Evelyn Rollins.
我们来谈谈伊芙琳罗林斯
Let's talk about Evelyn Rollins.
她今晚不在场 可想而知
She's not here tonight, of course.
她在...
She's--
她在让一个网球教练给她口♥淫♥
she's getting cunnilingus from a tennis pro
后者以为她是富婆
who thinks she has money.
但她不是富婆 知道吗
But she doesn't. Did you hear?
伊芙琳罗林斯破产了
Evelyn Rollins is broke.
一无所有
She's got nothing.
说到一无所有 各位先生们 女士们 把焦点转向黛娜多纳休
Speaking of having nothing, ladies and gentlemen, Dinah Donahue!
黛娜多纳休
Dinah Donahue.
棕榈滩就属黛娜是潜规则高手
No one plays the game in this town better than Dinah.
实不相瞒 她试过劝我 真的
Although I will admit, she tried to warn me. She did.
她试过劝我 只是我不听
She tried to warn me, but I didn't listen to her.
因为我相信真爱
'Cause I believed in love.
但相信真爱不容易啊 黛娜
But that's real hard, Dinah.
尤其是今晚 很不容易
Tonight, that's really hard.
所以今晚回家后
So maybe when we all get home tonight,
也许我们可以照照镜子 看看自己的模样
we can look at ourselves in the mirror--
对吧 黛娜 你也会照镜子
Right, Dinah, you do this too.
看看镜子中自己的模样 扪心自问
You look at yourself in the mirror, and you ask yourself,
“难道这就是人生 ”
"Is that all there is?"
谢了
Thank you.
难道这就是人生
Is that all there is?
一起唱 难得聚在一起
Come on, it's a party!
朋友们 难道这就是人生
Is that all there is, my friends?
那我们就如猴子般继续跳舞
Then let's keep dancing like monkeys
拿布恩红酒来 一起来...
Let's bring out the Boone's and--
假装参加舞会
And pretend to have a ball
如果这就是...
If that's all
对不起
Sorry.
人生
There is
后来我爱上了...
And I fell in love...
这世上最美好的男人
with the most wonderful boy.
我们经常一起到河边散步 他还会...
We'd go for long walks by the river, and...
他还会带我坐上他驾驶的双翼双人飞机
he'd take me flying, flying in his twin-engine biplane.
就只有我们两人
It was just the two of us.
起码我是这么想的
It felt that way.
我们非常恩爱
And we were so in love.
直到...
Until...
大概四分钟前 我发现他和我的美甲师搞上了
Until about four minutes ago when I found out he was fucking my manicurist.
一起给道格拉斯一个掌声
Let's hear it for Douglas!
一起为他鼓掌
Let's give him a hand!
还有蜜丝 站起来 蜜丝
And Mitzi. Stand up, Mitzi.
她就是蜜丝 那位美甲师
That's Mitzi, the manicurist.
也是我的朋友
And my friend.
蜜丝
Mitzi.
对不起
I'm sorry.
蜜丝即将成为模特儿
Mitzi's gonna be a model.
我也发现她...
And I also found out that she is--
她就快当妈妈了
she's gonna be a mother.
瞧 谁说女人不能事业家庭双丰收的
See? A woman really can have it all.
就连在1969年也做得到
Even in 1969.
琳达 等等我
Linda, wait!
让我们...好的 继续听我唱歌♥
Well, let's-- Yes. Let's get back to the song.
我练得很辛苦的 希望大家多多...
I worked real hard on this, so if you just--
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表