剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
这种事不好笑 - 好笑啊
It's not funny. - It is.
很好笑 非常好笑
It is indeed. It's very funny.
也许这就是“好笑”这个词的定义
It's perhaps the definition of funny.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 不如你们先歇一会吧
Ladies, why don't y'all take a break?
屋里有柠檬水和三明治
There's lemonade and sandwiches inside.
休息一下
Take a load off.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
话说你有什么打算
So, what's your plan here exactly?
我绝对没有杀掉它的意思
Well, certainly not gonna kill him.
我想用你这把鱼叉
I was thinking we could just take your harpoon here
坐上黛娜的游艇 将鲸鱼拖到大海
and Dinah's yacht and drag him out to sea,
让它和同伴们在大海中团聚
where he will be reunited with his friends.
今晚黛娜的游艇有其他活动了
Dinah's yacht is already spoken for this evening.
她将在游艇上 为刚认识的老男友举办生日派对
She's throwing a party for her new old boyfriend.
我没获得邀请
I wasn't invited.
你凭什么获得邀请
Why in God's name would she invite you?
你弄丢了名片架 导致派瑞被捕
You lost the Rolodex, which led to Perry getting arrested,
搞到黛娜跑去为艾克索罗森赫普斯 举办生日派对
which led to Dinah throwing a birthday party for Axel Rosenhips,
这男人还患有淤血症 而且满嘴都是假牙
the man with a bruising condition and wooden teeth.
前两件事我可能脱不了关系 但最后一件事与我无...
Well, those first two things maybe, but that last one I don--
玛可欣 你是灾星 知道吗
You're a life ruiner, Maxine. You know that?
瞧瞧我 每周只有 500美元的生活费勉强过活
Look at me. Forced to live on $500 a week.
我宁可捡起贝壳 放进口袋里
I might as well gather up shells and stick them in my pocket
然后走向大海 接着...
and walk out in the sea and--
它怎么...
Why is he...
用这种眼神望着我
looking at me like that?
谁啊
Who?
这条鲸鱼吗
The whale?
伊芙琳
Evelyn?
你在跟我说笑吗
Are you playing a joke on me?
佩内洛普 你在房♥里吗
Penelope? You there?
门没锁 所以我就进来了
The door was open, so I let myself in.
“道格拉斯 你想怎样 ”
"What do you want, Douglas?"
我没想怎样
Well, it's not so much what I want.
是你继母想怎样
It's more what your stepmother wants.
她要我威胁你 叫我去向警方透露
She wants me to threaten to tell the authorities
说我亲眼见到你开枪射中你♥爸♥
that I witnessed you shoot your father.
她要夺回她的财产 还说愿意分我一份
She wants her estate back, and she says she's gonna cut me in.
“那就是勒索”
"That's blackmail."
是啊 确实...
Yeah. It--
没错 确实是勒索
Yeah, it sure seems like it is.
但你听我说
But look...
我老实告诉你 我很明确地拒绝了她
I promise you, I flat-out told her no.
我绝不回头
I am not looking backwards.
我要向前看
I'm looking forwards.
展望棕榈滩的未来
To the future of Palm Beach.
粉哥把他对棕榈滩的全新愿景告诉了我
Pinky-- Pinky told me this new vision that he has.
他建议我们开一家属于自己的俱乐部
"Let's start our own club," he said.
取消入会门槛
No more gatekeepers.
不再看重那些世袭富人
No more old money.
只要有钱就能加入 肤色是黑色 棕色 黄色或紫色
If you've got the dough, doesn't matter if you're Black, brown, yellow, purple.
都不重要
Nobody gives a shit.
这种前卫的理念让我想起了你 琳达
And that kind of forward thinking made me think of you, Linda.
我想给你一个投资的机会
So, I wanted to give you the opportunity to invest.
只要三百万美元 我们就能动工
Three million dollars should get us started.
你不觉得这主意很棒吗
Don't you think that's a swell deal?
“如果我拒绝呢 ”
"What happens if I say no?"
这...
Well...
如果你拒绝的话
if you say no...
休怪我答应伊芙琳了
then I'll have to say yes to Evelyn.
她怎么了
What's wrong with her?
这叫“鲸喜”
Cetacean jubilation.
什么意思
What's that?
就是指人类接触鲸类那一刻 有时会感受到宇宙的美妙
It happens sometimes when the beauty of the universe just rushes at a person
瞬间涌入身心灵之中 - 那这种感觉会消失吗
after coming into contact with a whale. - Well, will it pass?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
我从书上读过 但从未亲眼见过
I've heard about it in books, but I've never actually seen it in person.
伊芙琳竟然会对鱼产生感情
Why on earth would Evelyn love a fish?
鲸鱼不是鱼 是哺乳动物
It's not a fish. It's a mammal!
我要跟你重复多少遍
How many times do I have to tell you that?
对不起
Sorry.
鲸鱼的心脏比人类的大四百倍
A whale's heart is 400 times larger than ours.
鲸鱼是唯一一种生于♥大♥海♥
They're the only creatures that started in the water,
走上陆地 经过一番深思熟虑后
walked on land, thought better of it
最终回归大海的生物
and then went back out to sea.
鲸鱼有自♥由♥意识
They can change their minds?
给你 拿去
Here. Take this.
《朱尔斯马修的海底冒险:鲸鱼》
"The Undersea Adventures of Jules Marceau: Whales."
是啊 你需要多读点书 我没时间教育你
Yeah, you need to educate yourself, 'cause I don't have time for this.
好 好吧
Okay, okay.
玛可欣
Maxine.
你还在啊
You're still here.
屋里有没有诺玛的相簿
Do you know if Norma has any photo albums laying around?
我知道那边的橱柜内有些她的东西 你自己去找吧
I know she's got some stuff in that closet over there. So help yourself.
几百万年前
Millions of years
在第一个生物登陆之前
before the Earth's first creatures walked upon land,
大海深处尽是蓬勃的生命力
ocean depths were teeming with life.
在众多进化出腿变成陆地生物的动物之中
Of all the underwater creatures that evolved legs to become terrestrial,
唯独鲸鱼改变想法 再回归大海
only the whale changed its mind and returned to sea.
近来 美国科学家记录到
Recently, our scientists have recorded
鲸鱼这种神奇的动物会发出
the low-frequency waves and dramatic clicks
低频声波和强大的嘀哒响声
that allow these majestic creatures to communicate
与身在遥远海域的同伴们沟通
over immeasurable distances,
用鲸群独特的神秘语言来呼朋唤友
calling to one another in their own mysterious language.
它们一起玩耍
They play.
互相警告
They warn.
呼唤同伴躲到安全的地方
They summon each other to safety.
玛可欣
Maxine!
我来了
Coming!
对不起 我刚刚沉浸在另一个世界中
Sorry, just in another world there for a minute.
你不是去了俱乐部吗
Thought you were going to the club.
我趁着聚会空档
Well, I had a few minutes to spare between meetings,
想回家看看我的娇妻
and I just wanted to come home and see my girl.
我要感谢你撑住整个家
I wanted to thank you for, well, holding everything together
帮助我们挺过这个社交季
and for getting us through the season.
你从哪里弄来的钱
Where did you get the money for this?
听着 我 道格拉斯德拉科特
Listen. I, Douglas Dellacorte,
终于财务自♥由♥了
am now, finally, my own man.
所以想送娇妻一份小礼物 让她戴着出席海滩晚宴
And he just wanted to get his wife a little something for her Beach Ball.
还不清楚海滩晚宴办不办得成
Well, I don't know if there's gonna be a Beach Ball after all.
道格拉斯 我们有个大♥麻♥烦
Douglas, we have a big problem.
我还当你是我的朋友
I thought you were my friend!
罗伯特
Robert!
我永远不会原谅你的 - 怎么回事
And I will never forgive you. - What's happened?
我竟然从一个陌生的警♥察♥口中得知 你隐瞒我的真♥相♥
And I had to find out through some random cop instead of you?
糟糕 你听我说 我能解释的
Oh, no. Look, I can explain.
这究竟怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
你还要解释什么
What's to explain?
你让我看衰自己
That you let me humiliate myself?
让我相信他的失踪是我的错 明明就是你的错
Believe it was my fault he disappeared when it was your fucking fault?
天啊 老兄 别用这种语气对我老婆... - 闭嘴 道格拉斯
Whoa, man, don't talk to my wife-- - Shut up, Douglas.
我从来没有伤害你的意思
I never meant to hurt you.
他不是好人 罗伯特 他是老千 是骗子
He's a bad man. Robert, he's an impostor, a fraud!
你才是骗子
You are the fraud.
你和你这穿着粉色长裤 娇生惯养的丈夫都是骗子
You and your spoiled baby husband with those pink pants.
你整个人生都是假的
Everything about your life is a lie.
我只是想救你 相信我
I was trying to save you. You have to believe me.
你想救的是你自己
You were trying to save yourself.
还有你的老公和那场俗烂的晚宴
And your husband, and that stupid party of yours,
很高兴晚宴玩完了
which I'm glad it's ruined.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表