剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
...life. - I'm sorry, I'm late, Your Honor.
迪亚兹先生 你还真是出师不利啊
You're not off to a very good start, Mr. Diaz.
监护人的责任是要以清醒和守时的态度
The role of conservator requires sober and timely administration
管理德拉科特的所有信托和财产 以及医疗代理权
of all the Dellacorte trusts and assets, including health proxies.
信托和财产 请解释一下 原谅我这家庭主妇
Trusts and assets? Please clarify. I'm just a wife.
这家伙向法庭申请 成为德拉科特信托的监护人
This fella has filed to be conservator of the Dellacorte trust.
换句话说 钱将归这位护士先生所有
In other words, he who's the nurse, gets the purse.
继续
Proceed.
西蒙斯太太擅自搬进德拉科特女士的私宅
Miss Simmons has moved into Miss Dellacorte's home,
还偷走祖传之宝... - 我反对
stolen precious family heirlooms-- - I object!
你无权反对 你...
You don't object. You--
法官大人 这件事已经了结了
Your Honor, that matter has been sorted.
法官大人 我们都对见钱眼开之人来到棕榈滩
Your Honor, we've all heard stories about gold diggers
搜刮长辈财产的事有所耳闻
who come to Palm Beach and bleed the elderly dry.
如果诺玛被列入警世录
It would break my heart
我会感到非常难过 - 见钱眼开
if Norma became another cautionary tale. - Gold digger?
请把这形容词从记录中删除
Please strike that from the record.
你好大的胆子 - 怎么
How very dare you! - What?
法官大人 请允许我走到法官席前
Your Honor, permission to approach the bench.
不行 你无权走前来 这是...
No, no, you don't do that here. It--
这个男人不是什么看护
This man is no caretaker.
他只是个泳池管家
He is a "pool boy"
他在没有书面合同的前提下 一直占住在
and he has been squatting at Ms. Dellacorte's home
德拉科特女士的私宅里
with no written agreement.
法官大人 我是退伍军人
Your Honor, I am a veteran.
她则是选美亚军选手 在屋里颐气指使
She is a pageant runner-up strutting around the house
当那是自己家似的 - 亚军选手
as if she owns it. - Runner-up?
这是一种极其错误的说法 从记录中删除
That is a gross misrepresentation. Strike that from the record.
肃静 - 不好意思
Order in the court! - Pardon.
不好意思 这句话该我说 - 对不起
Excuse me. I was gonna say that. - Sorry.
法庭宣布延后审理这起案件 直到你们其中一人找到书面证据
We're gonna table this matter until one of you comes up with documentation
来支持你们刚才提出的控诉
to back up the accusations you've just made.
是 法官大人 我为我刚才突然发飙而道歉
Yes. Your Honor, I apologize for my outburst.
休庭
Adjourned.
谢了
Thank you.
真想不通你为什么要把事情闹大
I don't know why you felt the need to escalate.
是吗
Really?
搞到要进入司法程序 这种做法也太不文明了吧
It's just so uncivilized to get the law involved.
你一直偷诺玛的东西 现在跑来偷我的东西
You've been stealing from Norma. Now you've stolen from me.
偷你的东西
From you?
我能从你身上图什么
What do you have that I could possibly want?
罗伯特 - 怎么
Robert. Robert! - What?
你听我说
Listen.
我们显然都希望 亲爱的诺玛得到最好的照护 不是吗
Clearly, we both want what's best for dear Norma, right?
也许我们可以互相帮助
So maybe we could help each other.
你在打什么主意
What's your game?
我和罗林斯太太决定一起联手筹办 诺玛的季末海滩晚宴
I am set to throw Norma's end-of-season Beach Ball with Mrs. Rollins.
自然是为了致敬诺玛
In Norma's honor, of course.
而罗林斯太太提到
And Mrs. Rollins has mentioned
诺玛持有一个名片架 她把名片架放在保险柜里
a certain Rolodex of Norma's that she has in a safety deposit box.
保险柜的钥匙该不会刚巧在你手上吧
You wouldn't happen to have that key, would you?
难道不是你做的
You didn't do it?
我不知道你怀疑我做过哪件事 总之我没做过
I assure you I'm innocent of whatever accusation has crossed your mind.
没想到这话会从我口中说出来 我相信你
I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I believe you.
那就好
Well, good.
诺玛 大家只为自己着想
Everyone is just out for themselves, Norma.
但你早就看清了 当初是你保护着我们
But you knew that, and you protected us.
只是 我怎么就保护不了你呢
So, why can't I protect you?
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
诺玛还好吗
How's Norma?
老样子 你♥爸♥还好吗
Same. How's your father?
健康每况愈下
Fading.
我也替你感到难过
I'm sorry to hear that.
有心了
Thanks.
为什么要做那种事
Why did you do it?
什么事
What are you talking about?
你到我家 灌醉我 接着偷走我的东西
You come to my house, you get me high, and you stole from me.
严格说来 我偷的是诺玛的东西
Well, technically, I stole from Norma.
偷一个无助妇人的东西
A helpless old woman.
她不是无助妇人
That woman is not helpless.
名片架里藏着我的秘密 我不能让这个秘密传出去
I have a secret in that Rolodex, and I can't have it get out.
那其他的秘密呢
What about all the other secrets?
放心吧 它们都会毁在我手上
Don't worry. They'll all end with me.
秘密会毁掉人生
Secrets destroy people.
因此我决定摧毁那个该死的名片架
So I'm gonna destroy that fucking Rolodex.
被你摧毁比被玛可欣摧毁来得更好
Better with you than with Maxine.
这点毋庸置疑
This we know.
要会一会我爸吗
You wanna meet my dad?
好啊
I would love that.
老爸
Pop?
嗨 你来了 - 嗨
Hey, there she is. - Hey.
我带了一个朋友过来 介绍一下 这是罗伯特
I brought a friend. I want you to meet Robert.
他跟诺玛非常要好
He's close with Norma.
那个老...
Has the old
那个弱不禁风 怪里怪气的老太婆 企图给你和我女儿做媒 对吗
frail "curmudgeoness" tried to marry you off to my daughter yet?
还没
Not yet.
坐吧 - 谢谢
You wanna sit? - Thank you.
嗨 小子 欢迎你
Hey, Bud. Welcome.
与有荣焉
Pleasure.
爸 罗伯特曾参与韩战
Dad, Robert was in Korea.
另一场毫无意义的战争
Another pointless fucking war.
怎么这样看着我
Why you look at me like that?
不是 我...爸 我猜他只是看到一个
Oh, no, I-- Dad, I think he's just surprised that someone
从战争贩子身上继承财产的人 竟然没为美军辩护而感到意外
who inherited his fortune from warmongers isn't a military apologist.
我等足20年了 好吗
I've been dying for 20 years, okay?
最后只学会怎么面对现实
And the one thing you learn is how to confront the truth.
我一生最大的遗憾
My biggest regret in life
是从未对争取停战付出过什么
is that I never did a goddamn thing about that.
看来这会是 我今生意难平的小遗憾
But I guess that's my little piece of luggage.
看过蒂莫西利里写的书吗
You ever read Timothy Leary?
没看过 我应该看吗
No, should I?
小木偶的老二也是木造的吗
Does Pinocchio have a wooden dick?
哈佛毕业生 大祭司 可恶的大♥师♥
Harvard grad, high priest, the fucking master.
你书店里有一本书叫《迷幻体验》
You got a book in your bookstore. The Psychedelic Experience.
给他一本 我知道你那边有这本书 - 好的
Get it for him. I know you got it. - Cool.
我买♥♥单 - 成交
Put it on my bill. - Done.
小子 你跟别人不同
You got a presence, bud.
你跟别人不同
You've got a presence.
如果现状不变
If the present trend continues,
将有另外四百万人自愿投身福利事业
another four million will join the welfare willingly...
嗨 亲爱的
Hola, mi corazón.
瞧你多好看啊 大帅哥
Look at you, handsome man.
玛可欣 - 怎么了
Max. - Yes?
我辞职了 我辞职不干了
I did it. I quit my job.
这么快
So soon?
我们的财产随时都会到手 不是吗
Well, our fortune's about to come in any day now, right?
是的 没错 我在努力了
Yes. Yay. I'm working on it.
什么
What's that?
你在这里稍等一下 我要去补补妆
Oh, well, you just wait here. I'm gonna do my finishing touches.
我可不想迟到
Don't wanna be late.
欢迎大家 晚上好 欢迎你们来到哈瓦那怀旧之夜
Bienvenidos. Bonsoir. We want to welcome you all to Old Havana night.
为庆祝旧日好时光而办的盛典
A celebration of life the way it used to be.
也为了庆祝对未来的期许
The way it could be.
庆祝自♥由♥
A celebration of freedom!
亲爱的 你没跟我说过现场有得玩花旗骰
Babe, you didn't tell me there was gonna be craps.
听好 道格拉斯 我们得克制点
Well, now, let's not get ahead of ourselves, Douglas.
老道格 老友
Dougie-doo, you old bungbucket!
天啊 派瑞多纳休
Damn my eyes, Perry Donahue.
亲爱的 可以帮我们去拿饮料吗 我要去试试手气了
Babe, would you get us a few drinks? I'm gonna warm up my throwing hand.
克制点 知道吗
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表