剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
天啊 谢了 朋友们
Gee. Thanks, pals.
对了 调酒师指南放在吧台的抽屉里
Hey, bartender's guide on the counter inside.
我可以的 密西西比潘趣...
Mississippi punch.
密西西比潘趣...
Okay, Mississippi punch.
密西西比潘趣 干邑
Mississippi punch. Cognac.
干邑 干邑放在哪里 找到了 这就是干邑
Cognac. Where's the cognac? The cognac.
欢迎来到我们家 - 亲爱的 还不完全是你们的家
Welcome to our home. - Not quite yet, dear.
往这边走
Right this way.
不像你 我来过这里
Unlike you, I've been here before.
我要一杯哈里森将军蛋奶酒 气泡绵密 但不能太绵密
I'll have a General Harrison eggnog, firm foam, but not too much.
多加点荳蔻 别太冰
Plus a little extra nutmeg and not too icy.
你真好
You're a dear.
蛋...
Eggs.
哈里森将军...蛋...好的
General Harrison-- Eggs. Okay.
拉蔻儿 想喝点什么 梅德福朗姆酸吗
Raquel. What can I get you? Medford Rum Sour?
还是白兰地香蒲丽拉 波特加啤酒 波特桑格里
Brandy Shamperelle? Arf and Arf? Port Wine Sangaree?
来一杯白葡萄酒就好 - 谢天谢地
Just a glass of white wine. - Oh, thank God.
还要给我一张一万美元的支票
Plus a $10,000 check.
这样才能参加我下周举♥行♥的哈瓦那之夜
If you plan on coming to my Havana Nights gala next week.
收益将用于帮助住在 佛罗里达州的贫困巴蒂斯塔忠实支持者
Proceeds go to support the poor, underserved Batista loyalists of Florida.
诺玛从未缺席过社交季的任何一场派对
Norma never missed a party in the season.
我相信她的继承人也不会
I'm sure her heir apparent wouldn't either.
什么
What?
所以你参战过
So you were in the shit, huh?
只能说我运气好吧
Let's just say I was lucky.
干杯 - 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
好运也可能伴随着某种心理阴影 对吧
Lucky is its own kind of trauma though, right?
谁说我有心理阴影了
Who said I was traumatized?
我觉得如果你这辈子
I think if you spend your entire life
致力于探索 你们家世世代代遗传下来的心理阴影
trying to excavate your own generational trauma...
你就学习到怎么同理他人
you learn how to feel it in others.
即使他们还没学会
I mean, even if they don't yet.
是啊 但你是富家女
Yeah, but you grew up rich.
我家族的财富...顺提一句 我一分都没拿到
My family fortune-- of which I possess none, by the way--
这笔财富是建立在他人的痛苦上
was built on the pain of others.
特别是我祖父
Specifically, my grandfather...
他通过铁路工程建立起家业
who made his railroad fortune
期间剥夺了美国七个州的原住民部落土地
by dispossessing Native American tribes across seven states.
没想到吧 我是个革命家 - 是啊
So, surprise. I'm a revolutionary. - Right.
厉害
Cool.
你和诺玛住在一起多久了
How long you lived here with Norma?
进入第三年了
I'm going on three years now.
天啊 那你们关系很好了 - 非常好
Wow. So you're close. - Very.
不是你想的那种关系 - 你们是什么关系不关我的事
Yeah, but not like that. - Whatever floats your boat.
她有没有跟你说起过我
She ever talk to you about me?
我知道她嫁给你♥爸♥后 你一直都不喜欢她
I know that you hate Evelyn since she married your father
因为你觉得她是拜金女
because you think she's a gold digger.
我就知道这么多
That's about it.
除非你想跟我透露更多
Unless there's anything else you want to share.
没有 没想透露什么 你呢
No, not a thing. How about you?
没有 没想透露什么
Nope. Not a thing.
你是个出色的调酒师
You're a good bartender.
该死的 我的红药丸没了
Damn it. I'm out of reds.
我有一颗红药丸 但我还差两个绿药丸 - 成交
I've got a red, but I need two greens. - Done.
伊芙琳 我给你一颗蓝药丸 交换一颗戴娜的绿药丸
Oh, Evelyn. I'll give you a blue one for one of Dinah's greens.
那些圆形的白药丸是什么
What are the round white ones?
玛丽 是阿司匹林
Mary, it's aspirin.
等等 谁有饮料
Wait. Who's got a drink?
鸡尾酒来了 姐♥妹♥们♥
Cocktails. Ladies...
这是迈泰 多放薄荷
Mai tai, extra mint.
哈里森将军蛋奶酒
General Harrison eggnog.
密西西比潘趣 放麦威士忌
Mississippi punch with rye.
葡萄酒
Wine.
玛可欣 你的耳朵肯定热一整天了
Maxine, your ears must have been burning all day.
城里的人都在议论纷纷
The town is abuzz.
“她是谁啊 她是哪里人 她是怎么保持身材的 ”
"Who is she? Where is she from? How does she keep her figure?"
最大的疑问自然是
And of course, the biggie,
“她究竟是怎么住进德拉科特庄园的呢 ”
"How the hell is she living at the Dellacorte Mansion?"
在选美赛事中
In pageantry,
每位选手都知道问答环节的每道问题 都有言外之意
everyone knows that every interview question actually hides a second,
这言外之意反而更重要
more important question.
总得有人帮忙 那可怜而尊贵的诺玛经营家业吧
Well, someone's got to keep the lights on for poor, precious Norma, don't they?
话说昨天 医生才说 如果她某天醒过来 能马上回归过往的生活状态
Why, just yesterday, her doctor said that her recovery would quicken
那她将康复得更快
if her life was ready and waiting to be stepped back into.
但是 老天保佑 如果诺玛的病情没有好转
But if Norma, heaven help us, does not recover,
那她的宝贝道格拉斯 就会提前继承他的财产
darling Douglas will get a head start and step into his inheritance.
回归他缺席良久的棕榈滩社交生活
The social order after such a long, long sabbatical away from Palm Beach.
如果你想替诺玛留住她的地位 等她回归 给你一个小建议
If you want to keep Norma's seat warm for her return, a little tip.
诺玛绝对不会 在葛雷曼如圣地般清净的沙龙里
Norma would never run in bellowing about her cocktail gathering
大肆邀请他人参加她办的鸡尾酒会
in the quiet sanctuary of Grayman's salon.
诺玛会提前几周亲手写好邀请函
Norma would have handwritten invitations
并亲自交给受邀宾客
and had them hand-delivered weeks in advance.
现在正逢社交季最忙碌的时期 碰巧大家都有空
It's simply a miracle that we were all free
这还真是奇迹啊
at this moment during the high season.
玛丽 你说得对
Well said, Mary.
有人说我为棕榈滩注入了某种青春的...
Well, some would say I bring perhaps a youthful--
我觉得说我为棕榈滩的刻板传统注入了
and I think I can say that-- new sense of spontaneity
一股自然随性的清新气息也没错 玛丽 老实说 这些旧传统
to the dusty traditions here that, Mary, feel frankly...
有点过时了
elderly.
玛丽 玛可欣初来乍到 没必要对她指指点点
Mary, Maxine is new here, so let's not get critical.
玛可欣
And Maxine,
我先前说我很乐意协助你举办海滩晚宴 是发自真心的
I was in earnest when I said I'd be happy to help you co-host your party
但前提是必须弄到诺玛的那个名片架
as long as we have that Rolodex of Norma's.
你说她会不会被她们生吞活剥了
You think she's being eaten alive in there?
要是真被她们生吞活剥了 她也会用自己的骨头把她们噎死
If she is, she's making them choke on the bones.
加入吗
You partake?
我的身体是圣灵的殿
My body's a temple.
再神圣的神坛也得有人偶尔进香
Even the most sacred shrines need a little incense.
搞什么...
What the f--
天啊 好烂的恶作剧
Oh my God. That is so lame.
说到策划
And speaking of planning,
诺玛不幸出事前 有没有联♥系♥过其他助手
do you know if Norma had engaged any help before her tragic event?
女人无权去窥探另一个女人的私事
Oh, well, a lady certainly doesn't paw through another lady's secretarial.
但你不是坐在她的家具上 用她的瓷器用餐吗
But you'll sit on her furniture and eat off her china?
拉蔻儿 少说几句
Raquel. Gauche.
你打算找谁来承办海滩晚宴的餐饮服务
What caterer do you think you'll be using for the Beach Ball?
在伊芙琳的高招下 事情开始出现变化
And that's when it began to turn at the expert hands of Evelyn.
难怪她被视为“女王身边的最强女官” 真是实至名归啊
No wonder that she was rightly considered the true lady-in-waiting.
我会找诺玛最喜欢的餐饮承办商
I'll be using Norma's favorite.
那是谁啊
And who would that be?
不知道的话可以随时问诺玛
You can always ask Norma.
玛丽 还不是时候
Mary. Too soon.
所有面向都考量周全了
This is all being thought of.
毕竟 这不是一场普通的聚会
After all, it's not just a party.
而是一场盛事
It's like an event.
亲爱的 这不是一场普通的盛事
Dear, it's not "like" an event.
也不是为田纳西州乡下姑娘 而办的后院生日派对
And it's not some backyard birthday party for backwater girls from Tennessee.
而是社交季最大的盛事
It's the event of the season.
你开始策划要怎么登场了吗
Have you started planning your entrance yet?
登场
My entrance?
我记得当年诺玛曾装扮成
I remember the year Norma made her entrance
波提切利画笔下的维纳斯女神 从装满真珍珠的蚌壳中登场
dressed as Botticelli's Venus in a clamshell of real pearls.
有一年她化身为埃及艳后
And when she was Queen Cleopatra
坐在一座由几个澳洲健美先生 抬的轿子上登场
on a chariot pulled by a swarm of Australian bodybuilders.
谁也不会忘记
Or who can forget last year,
她去年戴着假发套 化身为玛丽安托瓦内特登场
when she arrived as Marie-Antoinette, complete with powdered wig
身边还围绕着 从美好的巴黎空运而至的糕点
and pastries flown in from gay Paris.
而且每年 她都会戴着那顶王冠登场
And always in her crown.
玛可欣 策划海滩晚宴 好比如筹拍一部大♥片♥
Maxine, the Beach Ball is a production.
有那味儿了
It sounds like it.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表