剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
I did.
之后他的身体就大不如前了 再也没好起来
And he's never been the same. He never will be.
他的健康问题 他所有的痛苦 都是我一手造成的
All his health problems, all his pain is because of me.
可是你当时的目标是伊芙琳
But you were actually trying to shoot Evelyn?
不是
No.
这是她跟我说的
That's what she told me.
不是 天啊 我的目标不是伊芙琳
No. Oh, my God. I wasn't trying to shoot Evelyn.
而是道格拉斯
I was trying to shoot Douglas.
什么
What?
玛可欣 结婚几个月前 我怀疑他骗我
Just for months, Maxine, I felt like he was lying to me...
我怀疑他有别的女人
and with somebody else.
我每天都胡思乱想
Every day I kept thinking about it over and over again,
直到我终于出言反击
until finally I said something.
“亲爱的 你彻底疯了
"Honey, you're so crazy.
你疯了...”
You're crazy. You're crazy. You're crazy. You're crazy."
后来我真的疯了
Until you become crazy.
我开始怀疑周围的人都是他的情人 然后...
I started feeling like I was seeing his lovers everywhere and--
我坚信他和我的伴娘搞在一起
and I was convinced he was with one of my bridesmaids.
我感到难以自拔
And I got so obsessed.
以致于连我爸的声音也认不出来
I couldn't even recognize the sound of my own pop's voice.
你要我吓你 是不是
You wanna be scared?
你这懦夫 你要我吓你 是吗
Want me to scare you, you fucking pussy?
人♥渣♥ 去你的 去死吧
Fucker, fuck, fuck. You fucking fuck.
天啊 斯基特...
Oh, my God. Skeet! Skeet!
你做了什么
What have you done? What have you done?
然后呢
And then what happened?
诺玛立刻出现 收拾了所有的烂摊子
Norma just swept in and took care of everything.
诺玛 如果他死了 我该怎么办
Norma, if he doesn't make it, what will become of me?
都到这关头了 你只在乎你自己
Even now, all you think about is yourself.
你刚刚犯下了弑父未遂罪 没资格批判我
You just attempted patricide. You are in no position to judge.
亲爱的 别担心 如今筹码都在你手上
Don't worry, dear. You hold all the cards now.
是吗
I do?
听好 这是事情接下来的发展
So, here's how it's going to go.
斯基特不能再继续玩弄伊芙琳的感情
Skeet is going to stop playing with Evelyn's emotions
他将会跟她结婚
and marry her at long last.
佩内洛普 你也不能反对
And Penelope, you're going to let that happen.
是这样的 佩内洛普 如果你反对的话 就会被送去坐牢
Because, Penelope, if you don't, you will go to prison.
而我会将这“家传之宝”收好 当作是你的把柄
As for me, I'm going to hang on to this family heirloom as insurance.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
你现在可能无法理解 但这是为了你好
You may not know it now, but all of this is for your own good.
我倒觉得不是
It doesn't feel like it.
你已经失去所有感知能力了吗
Have you lost all rights to your feelings?
那我怎么办
What about me?
你怎么办
What about you?
给我一张前往查塔努加市的单程机票 和一张十万美元的支票
Well, in exchange for a one-way ticket to Chattanooga and $100,000 check,
我保证不说出去
I will keep my mouth shut.
你想跟那个贱♥货♥结婚
So you can marry that gutter slut?
贱♥货♥
Gutter slut.
查塔努加市 那就是我...
Chattanooga? That's where I'm f--
我就是那个贱♥货♥
I'm the gutter slut?
是啊 玛可欣 你就是那个贱♥货♥
Yes, Maxine. Maxine, you're the gutter slut.
琳达 我不知道啊 我发誓 我不知道
Oh, Linda. I didn't know. I swear, I swear. I didn't know.
不要紧的 他爱你 至今还爱着你
It's okay. He loved you and he still loves you.
玛可欣 你知道吗 你是我最好的礼物
And you know what? You were my perfect present, Maxine.
真的 我差点就走进一段没有爱的婚姻里
Yes. I was gonna be in a loveless marriage,
为一个不爱我的男人作配
playing pretty for some guy who didn't wanna be there.
是你救了我 玛可欣
You saved me, Maxine.
是道格拉斯
That's Douglas.
去接吧 玛可欣
Go talk to him, Maxine.
够了
Enough.
玛可欣 我们成功了
We did it, Max.
我们很快就会签约 这份合约将会改变我们的一生
We're gonna ink the deal that's gonna change our lives.
亲爱的 这是发大财的节奏
We got a really big fish on the line, honey.
天啊 道格拉斯 我真为你感到骄傲
Oh, gee. Douglas, I'm so proud.
从现在开始 我们的生活将一帆风顺
It's gonna be all champagne from here on out.
嘿
Hey.
我很爱很爱你
I love you so much.
我知道
I know.
等你回来再聊
I'll see you when you get home.
琳达
Linda?
诺玛 到此为止
Norma, this is over.
原来一直都在你手上
You've had it the whole time.
再也不会落在任何人手上了
And no one's ever gonna have it again.
诺玛 你很难过吗
Norma, are you upset?
是啊
Uh-huh.
琳达发疯是情有可原的
Linda's version of crazy made a lot of sense.
换做是我 天晓得我会做出什么事来
And who knows what I myself might have done in her situation?
况且 我那天不也是有点失控吗
And after all, hadn't I had an itty-bitty dose of crazy that very day?
我不想再让大家痛苦下去
I wanted the pain to stop.
我想还大家自♥由♥
I wanted everyone to be free.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表