剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
怎么穿得这么时髦啊
Well, ain't you looking snazzy?
只是为晚餐装扮一下
Just for dinner.
亚利桑那州怎么样
How was Arizona?
亚利桑那州还是老样子
Arizona was Arizona.
这是黛娜 我刚认识的好朋友
And this is Dinah, my new very good friend.
我是道格拉斯德拉科特西蒙斯机长
Captain Douglas Dellacorte Simmons.
你是机师
A pilot?
你姓德拉科特
And a Dellacorte?
你还是进去浴室洗个手吧
Why don't you go in there and wash your paws?
我叫人送了些肉卷上来
I'm having some meat loaf sent up.
很好吃的
Yummy.
你看 这就是我希望你拥有的东西 真爱
That. That is what I hope for you. Real love.
我能理解地位对你来说有多重要 也能理解这段婚姻为你带来的金钱价值
I know how much your station means to you, the financial value of your marriage.
黛娜 我真的无意让你难堪
And I don't want to make this awkward, Dinah.
我想当你的好朋友
I want to be a good friend to you.
但说实话 你真的让我很难做
Honestly, you're just making it really hard for me.
三万美元
$30,000.
西蒙斯太太 欢迎加入俱乐部
Welcome to the club, Mrs. Simmons.
是德拉科特太太
Mrs. Dellacorte.
我只想让你知道我很高兴加入俱乐部
I just want you to know how happy I am to be here
黛娜也会为我的人格背书
and that Dinah would vouch for my character.
这是你的绿蚱蜢
Your Grasshopper.
谢谢你 士兵
Thank you, soldier.
没想到我做得到吧
Didn't think I could do it, did you?
有需要的话叫我 我在吧台那边
I'll be at the bar if you need anything else.
罗伯特 别低估德拉科特家的人
Robert? Don't underestimate a Dellacorte.
我不会的
I would never.
你说她能撑多久
How long do you think she'll last?
她撑不了多久的
She's toast.
都说我会让你感到骄傲了
Told you I'd make you proud.
我做到了
I did it.
我真的做到了
I really did it!
(诺玛德拉科特)
(1969年度杰出慈善家)
可以帮我拿一下吗 谢谢 - 没问题
Could you hold this? Thank you. - Sure.
瞧她美到发光
She's positively glowing.
我要跟棕榈滩满怀热心的女性们 一起分享这份荣誉
I share this with the good women of Palm Beach,
她们比任何人都理解 “善事从家里做起”的道理
who know better than anyone that charity does indeed begin at home.
你跳得真好
You were born for this.
夸奖了 亲爱的
Thanks, babe.
道格拉斯 真没想到会见到你啊
Douglas. I couldn't be more surprised to see you.
伊芙琳 好久不见
Evelyn, it's been too long.
可不是嘛 好久不见
Yes, it has.
伊芙琳 这是我太太玛可欣
Evelyn, this is my wife, Maxine.
嗨 - 我们上周应该见过了
Hi. - I believe we met last week.
亲爱的 你当时没告诉我你的身份 早就该说清楚了
You didn't tell me who you were, darling. You should have.
你现在知道了
You know now.
道格拉斯 麻烦你帮我们两位女士 拿两杯香槟过来
Be a love, Douglas. Fetch we girls some champers.
没问题
Of course.
你们俩不能使坏啊
You two, behave.
你也是
You too.
他从小到大都这么讨人喜欢
He was always such a lovely boy.
是啊
Yeah.
讨人喜欢是一回事 可惜太任性了
Lovely and wayward.
这真是个美好的夜晚
It's positively such a beautiful night.
是吗
Isn't it?
黛娜看起来光芒四射 对吧
Dinah looked absolutely smashing, didn't she?
到头来 我想大会不把奖项颁给我 而选择颁给她是正确的决定
You know, in the end, I suppose it was right that they honored her instead of me.
她做善事绝对比我热心
She certainly is the more charitable of the two of us.
这也在你意料之内吧
But of course, you already know that.
怎么说
Excuse me?
她竟然引荐了你 你做了那种事 我绝对不屑于引荐你的
She sponsored you. And I would never, ever, after what you did.
我从来没对黛娜做过什么
I didn't do anything to Dinah.
不是黛娜 是诺玛
Not Dinah, Norma.
你以为我不知道真♥相♥吗
You don't think I know what's going on?
道格拉斯是她的宝贝侄子 她对他抱有极高的期望
Douglas was the apple of her eye. She had such high hopes for him.
结果他却被一个过气美后给骗走了
Instead, he was tricked by an also-ran pageant queen.
这不是属于你的地方
You don't belong here.
玛可欣 怎么了
What happened, Maxine?
我对她提到的事情毫无记忆
I have no memory of the incident in question.
这意味着所有人都在说谎
And that either makes everyone else liars...
抑或...
or...
我已经疯了
I snapped.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表