剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
(改编自朱丽叶麦丹尼尔的小说)
(美国派夫人)
皇家棕榈
第一季第七集
(1949年)
(结婚教堂开放中)
笑一个 - 我 玛可欣霍顿 愿意嫁给你...
Smile. - I, Maxine Horton, take you...
道格拉斯达比德拉科特西蒙斯为妻 让你成为我的合法丈夫
Douglas Darby Dellacorte Simmons, to be my lawfully wedded husband.
从今日直到永永远远
To have and to hold from this day until all the tomorrows to come.
直到死亡将我们分开
Until death doth tear us asunder.
新郎哥 轮到你了
You're up, pal.
“我亲爱的玛可欣
"My dear Maxine.
昨晚看着熟睡中的你
As I was watching you sleep last night,
我回想起自己的一些往事
I got to thinking as to how sometimes in my past...
我并不喜欢以前的自己”
I was a person who I didn't like very much."
“可是跟你和杰克在一起 我感觉人生从头开始了”
"But with you and Jack, I feel like I'm getting a fresh start."
我一直...
I've been--
我一直管宝宝叫“杰克” 跟我爸的名字一样
I've been calling the baby Jack after my father Jack.
可以吗
Is that all right?
好听极了
It's perfect.
我们要当爸妈了 - 恭喜你们
We're having a baby. - Congratulations.
谢谢 这次序的确有点不对
Thank you. We're doing things a little out of order.
这是拉斯维加斯
This is Vegas. You ain't my first shotgun wedding.
哪有什么“子弹”
No loaded gun here.
该死的
Oh, shit!
这也太离谱了 为什么要等那个泳池管家
This is ridiculous. Why are we waiting for the pool boy?
罗伯特是诺玛的男伴 他很快就到了
Robert is Norma's plus-one. He'll be here any minute.
我们养不起另一个人 也养不起这辆车了
We can't afford a plus-one. We can't afford this car.
我们没钱了 资产都被冻结了
We can't afford anything. Stupid frozen assets!
该死的派瑞和他那栋烂公♥寓♥ 去死吧
Goddamn Perry and his stupid condos. Shit.
道格拉斯 我都说我们不会有事的了
Douglas, I told you we are gonna be just fine.
听好 我把诺玛的请柬都寄出去了
Look, I sent out Norma's invitations.
我也说过举办晚宴不是企划
And I told you a party is not a business plan.
玛可欣 德拉科特的账户 都已经被我榨干了
I've depleted all the Dellacorte accounts, Max.
在这之前
And I told you
我也跟你说过 这可不是一般的晚宴
before you told me, this isn't just a party.
这个家的财产就是这样挣来的
This is how the estate makes money.
相信我
Just trust me.
黛娜 怎么...你还好吧
Dinah. What-- Are you all right?
不好 我不好 联调局把派瑞带走了
No, I am not all right. The Feds got Perry.
有个戴绅士帽的男子来到我们家
A man in a fedora came to our house
在光天化日下把他从街上带走了
and snatched him right off the street in broad daylight.
天啊 真替你感到难过
My goodness, I'm so sorry.
你终于如愿以偿了
You finally got what you wanted.
我被你淘汰出局了
You took me out of the running.
一个丈夫被关进新新惩教所的慈善家 是不会有人搭理的
No one wants to fete a volunteer whose husband is locked up in Sing Sing.
我没有要排挤你的意思 黛娜 真的
No one's trying to take anyone out. Dinah, I promise.
你会有报应的 你们俩会有报应的 我已经叫派瑞指证道格拉斯了
You'll get yours, both of you. I told Perry to sing, sing like a canary.
黛娜 这种话你怎么说得出口啊
Whoa, Dinah. Why would you say that?
重点是 道格拉斯完全被蒙在鼓里 毫不知情
The fact of the matter is, Douglas knew nothing about anything. Zilch.
我才入股没多久就...
I was involved in that business for a sum total of five minutes--
跟联调局说去吧
Save it for the FBI.
这场丧礼我不能迟到
I can't be late for this funeral.
现场会有很多条件好的单身汉
They're teeming with eligible bachelors.
我必须为自己的未来着想
I have my future to think of.
好吧
Okay.
真可怜
That was sad.
玛可欣 - 怎么了
Maxine? - Yeah?
我不是完全不知情的
I might not know nothing.
这话到底什么意思 不是完全不知情
What does that mean exactly? To "not know nothing"?
我可能也给过一些官员“油水”
I might have greased some palms.
完了 我们死定了
Oh, no. We're dead.
我们死定了
We're dead.
全美国是不是 只有我们家族的后院设有祖坟
Are we the only family in America that has a backyard cemetery?
应该不是
Hardly.
这里有人坐吗 - 有 没有 你坐吧
Is this seat taken? - Yeah-- No, be my guest.
我叫黛娜多纳休
Dinah Donahue,
娘家姓“赫姆斯考特”和“克雷斯考特” - 艾克索罗森赫普斯
née Helmscott, née Crescott. - Axel. Axel Rosenhips.
来自辛辛那提
Of the Cincinnati Rosenhips?
对 应该是吧 没错 - 我好喜欢他们
Yeah, I think so. Yeah. - I love them.
(罗林斯)
油水 什么油水 凡士林还是口水 - 这是做生意的成本
Greased palms? How? Vaseline? Spittle? - It's the cost of doing business.
创业初期总是得派钱的
If you want to launch something, you gotta spread it around.
你派的是我们家的钱
"It" meaning our money.
严格说来 是诺玛的钱
Technically, it's Norma's money.
派钱 派给谁
Spread? Spread to who?
我给六位市议员 一位督办员
I gave checks to six city council members, an expediter,
一位策划委员会的官员 以及四位粉哥的生意伙伴开了支票
someone from the planning commission, four of Pinky's associates.
即便我不清楚他们实际上是干什么的
Although I don't know what they do.
联调局接下来就会找他问话
The Feds will be speaking to him next.
希望他胆识够大 不会透露任何口风
I hope he has the balls to keep his mouth shut.
今天过后 财产都是你的了
Well, it's all yours after today.
搞不好爸做鬼后会回来缠着你
And maybe Dad'll come haunt you.
我想我比你更了解你♥爸♥
I think I know your father better than you.
天啊
Oh, for heaven's sake.
嗨 姐♥妹♥们♥ 天啊 你们来了
Hi. My girls. Oh, my God. You came.
我们不会在姐妹 最需要安慰的时候弃她而去的
We wouldn't abandon a sister in her hour of need.
谢谢 谢了
Thank you.
很高兴看到你们来了
And I'm glad you came too.
这是丧礼 节哀顺变
It's a funeral. My condolences.
我需要你们来陪我号♥丧
Well, I'm gonna need you all to help me keen.
没问题
Righteous.
号♥丧 “号♥丧”是什么意思
Keen? What's keen?
古时候
Back in the old days,
凯尔特女性会聚在一起 为死者哀号♥恸哭
Celtic women would come together and wail over the dead.
将悲伤都释放出来
They let it all out.
相信我
And trust me,
这些上流社会的白人最讨厌看到
there is nothing these WASPs hate more
女人在大庭广众下抒发自己的情绪了
than a woman expressing her feelings in public.
那我们就好好表演吧
So we'll give it to them.
亲爱的 等伊芙琳致辞完毕后才开始演
Sweetie. Sweetie, we're gonna wait till Evelyn finishes speaking.
不是 你误会了 她不是...
No, no. She's not--
她老公明天就要入伍了
Her husband ships out tomorrow.
去越南 该死的
To Vietnam? Fuck.
西尔维娅 我们会极力阻止的
Sylvia, we won't let this happen.
听见了吗 - 好的
Do you hear me? - Okay.
人有旦夕祸福
Life is unpredictable.
我们永远不知道挚爱什么时候会离开自己
We never know when the ones we love will be taken from us.
即便他卧病在床已久 但意外还是难免的
Even after a long illness, the unexpected can still occur.
纤拍大会的捐款
Fibrosis.
20年前
That certainly seemed true
我家斯基特不幸被那颗子弹 射中的那一刻依然历历在目
when that unlucky bullet struck my Skeet, lo those 20 years ago.
好在他撑过了20年 这些年来我们都过得不容易
And though, blessedly, he hung on these last two decades, it wasn't easy for us.
他的痛苦 愤怒
His pain, his anger,
越来越奇葩的阅读品味
his increasingly bizarre reading choices.
但退伍军人都知道 子弹碎片造成的伤害难以根除
But as you veterans know, shrapnel can travel.
可能要经过20年
It might have taken 20 years
凶手的子弹才命中要害
for that assassin's bullet to hit its mark.
但我已经征询过律师了
But I have consulted with my lawyers,
他们向我保证 谋杀案是没有追诉时限的
and they've assured me there's no statute of limitations on murder.
唯有知道那个扣动扳机的人
I'm only comforted by the knowledge
因担心自己很可能被囚禁终身
that whomever pulled that trigger
双脚在廉价纸板鞋内颤颤巍巍
is sure to be shaking in their cheap cardboard shoes
我才能安心下来
at the thought of life behind bars.
你继母刚刚在指控你谋杀亲父吗
Did your stepmother just accuse you of murder?
她只是在伤口上撒盐 她手上没有证据
She's just twisting the knife. She's got nothing.
现在 为了延续罗林斯家的传统
And now, in keeping with Rollins tradition,
让我们穿上充满仪式感的苏格兰裙
let us don our ceremonial tartans,
享用苏格兰肉丸自助餐 随着风笛奏起
partake of the haggis buffet, and as the bagpipes play,
罗林斯家族新一代的家主即将上位
a new leader of the Rollins clan will be installed.
谢谢
Huzzah!
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
没什么 只是用华丽的词藻 叫我们穿上苏格兰裙 宣读斯基特的遗嘱
Nah, it's just a fancy way of saying we all put on kilts and read Skeet's will.
苏格兰裙 怎么说
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表