剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
Of course. That's her job.
行行好 坐到我身边陪我说话
Why don't you do me a favor, come around and sit over here by me.
好的 - 天啊
Okay. - Oh, man.
是这样的
So...
天啊
Oh, my God.
跟你说一个我对吗♥啡♥的...
You know, there's one thing about this...
见解 吗♥啡♥能暂缓疼痛
the Morpheus. It holds the pain at bay.
但没什么比靠吗♥啡♥维持生命更痛苦
But it's a goddamn worse way to live than you'll ever know.
爸 这都是因我而起 我真的非常抱歉
That's 'cause of me, Dad. I'm so, so sorry.
我不是个难以理解的人
I'm not a puzzle.
你知道我这一生是怎么走过来的
You know how I lived my whole goddamn life.
也知道我们家的先人是怎么走完一生的
And all the men that came before, how they lived their lives.
你也很清楚我们家族不光彩的历史 全都怪我
And the horrible legacy of the family. And that's on me.
我为此感到惭愧
And I'm ashamed of that.
很惭愧 是我让你失望了
And I'm ashamed I let you down, ever.
但我并没有停止过伤害你
But I did it daily.
如今我都不知道该怎么跟你道歉
And now I don't even know how to say I'm sorry.
你可以原谅我吗
Can you ever forgive me?
我能理解你
I see you.
我一直都理解你的感受
I've always seen you, Dad.
我不会离开你
And I'm here.
我就在你身边
I'm right here.
你听我说
You know what?
我还是再打一剂吗♥啡♥吧
I better have another shot of this,
否则我又要变成一个面目全非的臭老头了
or I'm gonna turn into another asshole.
输液管堵住了吧
It's all kinked up, huh?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
你没事吧 还好吗
You okay? Good?
很好 好多了
Yeah, that's better than good.
我很想去了
I wanna go.
我知道
I know.
你放心去吧
And you can.
你放心去吧 爸 我不会有事的
You can, Dad. I'm gonna be okay.
真的吗
You promise?
真的
I promise.
我怕
I'm afraid.
酒饮 一万美元
Liquor, 10,000.
帐篷 桌台 布料 一万两千
Tents, tables, linens, 12,000.
天啊
Oh, my God.
亲爱的 早安
Morning, darling.
怎么这么早起床
What are you doing awake so early?
你...怎么说呢 你昨晚彻夜未归
You were, how do I say, out all night.
我们待到俱乐部打烊为止
We closed the club.
晚宴肯定很无聊吧 毕竟只有男士们出席
Must have been quite dull with just the boys.
我现在是“楼王”了
I am the king of condos.
你们和王子的合约谈拢了
You closed the deal with the prince?
只用了18个小时和六箱烈酒
Only took 18 hours and six bottles of schnapps,
我们说话当儿 合约已经签好了
but the ink is drying as we speak.
道格拉斯 我真为你感到骄傲 恭喜你
Oh, Douglas. I am so proud of you. Congratulations.
你邀请他出席海滩晚宴了吗
Did you ask him about the Beach Ball?
这话题没聊到
It just never came up.
整整18小时都没聊到
Not in 18 hours?
那个该死的欧洲佬不仅决定投资这项楼♥盘♥
That old Euro bastard, he not only is going to invest,
他还决定预购一手房♥
he is going to take the first sponsor unit.
如此一来 这些公♥寓♥单位肯定大卖♥♥
These units, they're just gonna sell themselves.
那期间他都会待在这里了
So, he'll be here for the season?
该死的 要转账
Oh, shit. Wiring instructions.
我要你把五十万美元汇入这个账户中
I need you to transfer $500,000 to this account.
五十万 - 这是给派瑞的本金
Five hundred? - That's the seed money for Perry.
这12个人是谁啊
Who are these 12?
粉哥和几个分包商要申请动土准证
There's Pinky, the subcontractors, to get the permit started--
我还要你将二十五万
And I need you to get $250,000
转入王子的账户 才能用他的名义
to the prince to use his name.
他希望收到现金支票
He would prefer a cashier's check.
天啊 这也... - 我懂 太不可思议了
Gee, that's-- - I know, it's amazing.
这只是个开始 派瑞也已经把我列为他的合伙人了
It's only the beginning. And Perry has made me partner.
太好了
That's wonderful.
提醒你一下 这会导致家里的财政有点吃紧
I must tell you, this does leave the estate a bit tight.
所以我们才得赶紧行动 不能等到诺玛姑姑...
And that's why we need to move on this before Aunt Norma...
懂吗
You know?
那我去一趟银行
I'll run to the bank.
好的
Great.
但我认为我应该亲自将支票交到王子手上
But I do think that I should present the check to the prince.
我很想会一会我丈夫的合伙人的合伙人
I would just love to meet my partner's partner, partner.
没问题 亲爱的 合约都签了 随你想做什么
Sure thing, babe. Deal's done. Whatever you want.
王子今晚将在俱乐部
The prince will be there celebrating
出席美国登月的庆典活动
at the club tonight for that moon launch thingy.
到时你可以亲自邀请他
So you can pitch the idea to him yourself.
好啊 - 我要去睡觉了
Okay. - I'm gonna hit the hay.
先去洗个澡吧
Maybe hit the shower.
我可不想洗掉这成功的“香气”
And wipe off the sweet smell of success?
有这种事
Is that what that is?
我也喜欢你的口音
And I like your accent.
我会亲自告诉你
I'll tell you in person.
我答应你 - 你穿“乐福鞋”吗
Promise. - Do you wear loafers?
再联络
Can I call you back?
你好
Well, hello to you too.
你穿“乐福鞋”吗
Do you wear loafers?
穿啊 有什么意见吗
Yes. What is this about?
穿起来自在吗
Do you stand lightly in them?
我要去看诺玛了
I'm gonna go check on Norma.
你是“玻璃”吗
Are you a man who always rings twice?
你“断背”吗 你跟男人握手时会轻抠手心吗
A gentleman of the piers? A man with a long handshake?
你“断袖”吗 你是“兔子”吗
An evening botanist? Do you tiptoe through the tulips?
玛可欣 你到底想问什么
Maxine, what is it exactly that you wanna ask me?
你是不是“弯弯”
Are you a "momo"?
什么 - 你是不是男同志
A what? - Are you gay?
我跟男人交往过 也跟女人交往过
I've been with men. I've been with women.
那我有什么不好
Well, then-- Well, what's wrong with me?
我是男同志
I am gay.
你没什么不好
And there is nothing wrong with you.
只是我们只能当朋友
It's just that we're friends.
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
跟我一起吃午餐和打网球的人才是朋友
I have lunch with my friends, and I play tennis with my friends.
她们不是你的朋友
Those are not your friends.
朋友是不会像我们俩这样吵架的
Friends don't fight like you and I do.
会啊 朋友会吵架 而且经常吵架
Yes, they do. All the time.
就当你说得对
I guess so.
别让我看到你撩我老公
If I catch you hitting on my husband...
什么 - 不准嘲笑我
What? - Well, don't laugh in my face.
他不是我的菜
He's not my type.
没人不喜欢道格拉斯 真是的
Douglas is everyone's type. Please.
是诺玛的声音吗
Is that Norma?
是诺玛的声音
That's Norma.
天啊 - 诺玛
Norma. - Oh, my--
诺玛 - 你干什么
Norma. - What are you doing?
这不是第一次了吧 - 呼吸
Breathe. - Has this happened before?
是啊 有过一次 没事
Yes, maybe once. Yeah.
她想站起来走路
She's trying to walk.
你还真乐观啊
That's incredibly optimistic of you.
可能是看到你筹备海滩晚宴的进度吧
Maybe it's all the progress you've done with the Beach Ball.
是你给了她活下去的力量
You're giving her a reason to hold on.
真的
Uh-huh.
我就不打扰你扶她上♥床♥了
Well, I'll let you-- to get her in bed.
可能她想再次戴上那顶王冠呢
Maybe she wants to wear her crown again.
对 我是罗伯特
Yes, I'm Robert.
完了
Oh, fuck.
棕榈滩的女人都用香奈儿5号♥香水
In a town of Chanel Number Five,
如果闻到丽娜蕙姿比翼双飞香水 只有一个可能性
any smell, any scent of L'Air du Temps can only mean one thing.
那就是伊芙琳罗林斯来了
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表