剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
嗨 我要找琳达 麻烦你了
Hello. I would like to speak to Linda, please.
还是我应该叫她“佩内洛普”才对 快去啊
Or should I say Penelope? Immediately.
我很好 谢谢你的问候 但她不在
Well, I'm fine. Thank you for asking. And she ain't here.
麻烦你转告她 我已经知道她和我丈夫的过去
Well, you tell her I know everything about her and my husband.
我也替你难过 玛可欣 这事令你很难受吧
Well, I'm sorry, Maxine. That's a tough one.
你也知道 你知道琳达和我家道格拉斯的过去
You knew? You knew about Linda and my Douglas?
你听我说 我不想介入你们的事
Look, I don't want to get in the middle of it.
“我不想介入你们的事” 说什么呢 这是摘自书里的金句吗
"I don't want to get in the middle of it." What is that? From a book or something?
不是 只是一句常用的口语 听好 我劝你还是走吧
No. It's a common colloquialism. Look, you need to go.
你到底知不知道自己在袒护谁
Do you even know who you're defending?
她算什么朋友
What kind of friend she is,
竟然欺骗我 误导我 - 糟了
that she lied to me and led me on? - Oh, shit.
她是我少数可以摊开心扉说话的朋友
And I don't usually open up to people the way I did with her.
我猜想 她当初接近我 完全不是巧合
And I suppose when she came up to me, that wasn't spontaneous at all.
原来她早有预谋 果然用心险恶 胸有城府
She had a plan the whole time. An evil, mastermind plan.
而我竟然上当了 就像个糊里糊涂的傻瓜
And I fell for it like a kooky, woebegone spud.
我不是琳达
I'm not Linda.
我只知道“真♥相♥”有时有好几个面向
But what I do know is a lot of things can be true at the same time.
听好 也许她只是想先了解你 看看你究竟是怎样的人
Look, maybe she wanted to get a look at you first, see what you were like.
之后她可能也开始喜欢你了
Then maybe she really did start to like you.
我有哪一点是令人讨厌的
Well, what's not to like?
你大可去跟她说 我还知道她另一件事
You can tell her I know the other thing too--
她另一个黑料 也就是她朝她爸开枪
her other secret-- that she shot her own father.
这事我不想提
I don't wanna get into that.
过去的事 我都不会重提
All of that is in the past, and I don't touch it.
至少帮我传个话 可以吗
Can you at least give her a message for me?
跟她说我很生气 我感到很受伤 但请侧重我生气的部分
You tell her that I'm angry. And that I'm hurt. But emphasize the angry part.
她怎么可以这么对我 亏我还以为我们是朋友
How could she do this to me? I thought we were friends.
跟她说我玛可欣德拉科特 要开始对她反感了
And that Maxine Dellacorte is very close to forming an uncharitable opinion of her.
都记住了吗
You got all that?
都记住了 玛可欣
Sure, Maxine.
谢了
Thank you.
该死的
Poop!
我们赶紧离开这家烂书店 走吧 诺玛
Let's get out of this stinky bookstore. Come on, Norma.
她还好吗
How is she?
你都看见了 她好得很
Well, as you can see, she's wonderful.
她有话想说
She's trying to say something.
她整天都无病呻♥吟♥ 咿咿呀呀地说话
She's always moaning and yodeling about something.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
她似乎对你有很多怨言啊
Well, she seems to have a lot to say about you.
你怎么知道她指的是我
How do you know it's about me?
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be fine.
有我在呢
I'm here.
我好想你
I've missed you.
我也想你
I've missed you too.
瞧你们俩望着彼此深情款款的模样
Look at you two staring at each other
真像一对神仙眷侣
like a couple of lovebirds.
话说你们俩究竟是什么关系
What is exactly going on between you two anyway?
我想知道 她中风发作时 是你在照顾她吧
And tell me, wasn't it under your care when she embolized?
我记得医生说过 她中风是因为受到某种“刺♥激♥”
I do believe the doctor said her embolism started down south.
什么意思 - 不如你来告诉我啊
So what? - So you tell me what.
玛可欣 你到底想说什么
Maxine, what are you trying to say?
我想说的是 我知道你喜欢为她“吹♥喇♥叭♥”
All I'm saying is, I know that you like to play the trumpet for her.
所以我心想 你在为她“吹♥喇♥叭♥”时
And I'm just wondering, when you were playing it,
来到高音的部分
where you were pointing that thing
那玩意是对着哪里
when you hit the high notes.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你的意思是我爱慕她
Are you trying to say that I was into her?
走吧 诺玛 - 不
Come on, Norma. - No!
后会无期
A very good goodbye.
你的想象力还真丰富 佩服佩服
You have imagination. I give you that.
她不想留在这里
She wants to leave.
怎么样
Well, what do you think?
只是一条香肠
It's a hot dog.
我知道每次我为你做 你爱吃的东西时 你都会很开心
Well, I know how you like it when I make your favorite things.
所以我心想 继早前我们聊得不欢而散后
And I thought, you know, in light of our earlier conversation,
我只是想好好宠你
I just wanted to treat my girl.
要不要来点猴腺酱
Monkey sauce?
谢了
Thank you.
我觉得自己活像个公主
I feel like a real princess.
话说我先前说到派瑞 天啊 这家伙
Anyway, as I was saying about Perry-- God, this guy.
还真有生意头脑
He's really got a mind for business.
高中同学都怎么说他来着
And what was it people used to say in high school about him?
我想起来了 没错 说他是傻蛋 说他蠢如驴 说他欺人太甚
Oh, yeah! Yeah. "Perry is an idiot." "Dumb as a post." "Mean too."
如果听他阐述他对生意的想法 听他怎么经营谋略
If they could just hear him talking about business, the way he maneuvers--
你就会认为我只是门外汉
And I'm just here on the sideline.
我心想:“天啊 小子” 这提醒了我 他的话果然有道理
I'm just like, "Whoa, boy!" Which reminds me, he's got a point.
我们必须将监护权的利益最大化 这自然是为了诺玛
We need to make the most of this conservatorship deal for Norma, of course.
我们一定要把得来的钱拿去投资 以利滚利
We need to get those funds into something and grow them.
派瑞对房♥地♥产♥的说法很到位
You know, Perry's not wrong about real estate.
瞧他目前的成就
I mean, look what he's done.
北岸豪华住♥宅♥区 皇冠山 皇冠庄园 科西嘉山庄园
The Northshore, Ridge Crest, Crest Estates, The Estates at Corsica Ridge--
你爱过她吗
Did you love her?
什么
What?
没有
No.
那是很久以前了 我都不记得了
It was a long time ago. I can't even remember.
我以前可能觉得...
I mean, I guess there was something...
她那头金发好看 只是...
blonde that I liked about her, but--
你有没有爱过她 还是你不记得了
Did you love her? Or do you not remember?
什么 - 你起初说你没爱过她
What? - First you said you didn't love her,
接着你说你忘记有没有爱过她
and then you said you don't remember if you did.
我们的婚事就像是两个家族的政♥治♥联姻
It was just more like a merging of the families.
况且 以前我不了解自己 家人说什么我都听从
Plus, I didn't know myself back then. I was just going with the flow.
加上她非常有说服力 她能言善道
And she could be very convincing. She talked a lot.
但我不爱她 最大的原因是...
But the main reason I didn't love her...
她不是你
is because she wasn't you.
但我还是不明白她为什么要朝她爸开枪
But I still don't understand why she would try to shoot her father.
可以了 玛可欣 早知如此 我就不应该告诉你
Come on, Max. I shouldn't have even told you.
听好 就当我没说过 好吗
Look, let's just pretend I never did, okay?
就当我什么都没说过
Let's just pretend I never even said a thing.
我再也不想装了 道格拉斯
I don't want to pretend anymore, Douglas!
我要你装 - 这个要求很过分
I am asking you to. - Well, you're asking a lot.
都20年了 那是很久以前的事
It was 20 years ago, which is a long time ago.
20年 加上我们的爱情 等于...
And 20 years plus our love equals--
你听我说 我只是... 玛可欣 我现在很伤脑筋
Look, I'm just-- I'm straining my brain here, Max.
这事你一直瞒着我
You kept it from me.
我毕生最正确的决定 就是没迎娶他们家的女儿
The best thing I ever did was not marry into that family.
想知道原因吗
And you wanna know why?
因为这样我才能认识你啊
Because it led me to you.
所以你可以别再过问了吗
So, can you just stop picking at it
就当我没说过 好吗
and pretend I never mentioned it?
当我求你了 亲爱的
Please, babe.
我去接电♥话♥
I'm going to answer the phone.
这是德拉科特家 我是玛可欣德拉科特
Dellacorte residence, Maxine Dellacorte speaking.
嗨 我是罗伯特 - 天啊
Hey, it's Robert. - Jeezy creezy.
诺玛今晚过得好吗
How's Norma tonight?
你还真是个衰神 老在不对的时候出现
You know, you are like a bad penny, always turning up at the wrong time.
你爱财如命 碰到神应该高兴才对
Well, I think that would make you happy considering how much you love money.
要碰到财神才有用
Well, I like the more-than-pennies kind.
诺玛注射过胰岛素了吗 我只想知道这事
Has Norma gotten her insulin shot? That's all I want to know.
天啊 你怎么老缠着我问诺玛的事
Christ. Why are you always hounding me about Norma?
难道你喜欢的人其实是我 - 你怎么只对我恶言相向
Maybe it's me you're obsessed with. - I'm the only person you're rude to. Why?
我 - 是啊
Me? - Yes.
恶言相向 - 是的
Rude? - Yes.
去你的
Fuck you.
尽是1949年的《辉煌报》 合订存档
All the 1949 Shiny Sheets, bound and archived.
(1948年至1949年 棕榈滩日报)
Thank you, Ann. - It's so funny that you asked
- 谢了 安妮 - 好巧啊 你说要看当年的报纸
我刚巧也在翻阅当年的...小心点
for these because I was just going through this stu-- Please be careful.
对不起 - 我最近也在翻阅当年的报纸
I'm sorry. - I was just going through this stuff.
研究诺玛刊登的讣告
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表