剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
什么
What?
你没注意到进门的人
You never notice how when people walk in here,
都很自然地认为你是老板吗
they automatically assume that you're in charge?
请你告诉我该怎么改善这点
Please tell me how to make it better.
不用把我当成衡量你是好是坏的圭臬
Don't use me as a barometer measuring your goodness.
你这话到底什么意思 - 你懂的
What's that supposed to mean? - You know.
琳达 这事你处理不妥
You did a bad thing, Linda.
换做别人 可能会有不同的见解 - 我没打算去问别人的意见
Depends on who you ask. - I ain't gotta ask nobody.
很抱歉我让你大失所望
Well, I am sorry I'm such a disappointment to you.
只是现在真的不合适
But this is not the time.
合适的时机不存在
It never is.
各位女士们 先生们 下午好 今天是历史性的一天
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, on this historic day.
记得跟现场装扮前卫的航♥空♥女郎
Grab yourself a pair of binoculars and a cocktail
索取双筒望远镜和鸡尾酒
from one of our out-of-sight little space gals.
距离升空时间只剩一个小时
We're just an hour away from liftoff.
那两个人呢
Where are those two?
哪两个人 - 派瑞和黛娜
Who two? - Perry and Dinah.
我们应该要为了庆祝楼♥盘♥定案 好好干杯才对
We're supposed to join them in a celebration-of-the-condos toast.
蜜丝 嗨 - 嗨 玛可欣
Mitzi. Hi. - Maxine. Hi.
要来一杯“俄♥罗♥斯♥卫星”吗
Wanna try a Sputnik?
其实就是白俄♥罗♥斯♥
It's just a white Russian.
还是要来一杯“银河” 也是白俄♥罗♥斯♥
Or a Milky Way? Also just a white Russian.
不用 谢了 甜心 道格拉斯 还记得蜜丝吗
No thanks, sweetie. Douglas, you remember Mitzi?
你们在哈瓦那之夜上见过 - 当然记得
You met at Havana Nights. - Yeah, of course.
派瑞跟我说你在俱乐部上班
Perry told me you were working at the club.
很高兴你应聘成功
I'm glad that worked out.
听着 我要去找找那臭小子 有很多事要庆祝呢
So listen, I gotta go find that old so-and-so. Lots to celebrate!
他看起来很开心啊 - 他的确值得开心
He seems excited. - Well, he ought to be.
看来我家王子 要跟另一位王子开始做生意了
Looks like my prince is about to land a prince,
我也将循着他的脚步 - 加油
and I'm on my way to do the same. - Good luck.
蜜丝 我现在斗志昂然
Confidence is running high, Mitzi.
成败就看王室了
It's all in the crown.
我一直以为我总有一天
I always thought that I might be allowed
能升上太空
to go into space one day.
老爸 你还有机会的
There's still time, Pop.
这是洛克萨哈奇最上好的迷幻药 我的朋友芬恩送的
Loxahatchee's finest, courtesy of my buddy Fern.
那丫头不错嘛
That's my girl.
为什么戴上眼镜
Why are you putting your glasses on?
我想看清楚一会儿会看到什么
'Cause I wanna see where we're gonna go.
好吧
Okay.
来吧
I'll just do this.
准备好往月球进发了吗
Ready to go to the moon? - Sit back, relax
出发了
Off we go.
嗨 玛可欣
Hey, Maxine.
这位是卢森堡王子和王妃斯蒂芬妮
May I present the Prince of Luxembourg, and the princess, Stephanie.
不好意思 我的发音可能不太准确
Sorry, my pronunciation may be a little off.
我最近去了附近的图书馆 努力学习几句卢森堡语
I just popped in to the local library to try to pick up some Luxembourgish phrases.
我只会这么多
So, that's all I got. - What did I tell ya,
王子 都跟你说过了 她很幽默吧
Princie? Isn't she a hoot?
对啊 非常幽默
Ja. A for certain hoot.
过奖了 殿下
Thank you, Your Majesty.
好吧 我谨将这张价值
Okay. Well, I would like to now present to you
二十五万美元的现金支票交给您
this cashier's check for $250,000
以换取使用你的名义和形象
in exchange for your name and likeness
来为西棕榈滩 卢森堡王子豪华公♥寓♥大楼背书
for the West Palm Beach Prince of Luxembourg Luxury Towers.
与有荣焉
The pleasure is mine.
这只是棕榈滩
This is just the beginning of a new dawn
迎向新时代的开端 - 说得好
in Palm Beach. - Yes.
为我们干杯
Here's to us.
来合照吧 - 好啊
Let's take a picture. - Yeah.
以纪念这历史性的一刻
Commemorate this historic moment.
不拍照
No photo.
我不喜欢曝光 懂吗
I am publicity shy. You see?
我能理解这种曝光在镁光灯下的心情 我们俩是同路人
Yes, I understand all about publicity. You and me.
我是美后 懂吗
I'm a pageant girl, you see?
既然我们头上都戴着王冠
So, as one crown wearer to another,
我想要邀请您出席第50届年度海滩晚宴
I would also like to ask you to be my official special guest
成为正式的特别来宾
at the 50th annual Beach Ball.
不了 不拍照
No. No photo.
不是 不用拍照
Oh, no. We don't have to do photos.
没问题 我们可以整个禁止拍照专区
Sure, we can do a whole photography block.
道格拉斯太太
Miss Douglas.
不胜感激
Thank you for your honor.
公♥寓♥ 好 成交
Condos, yes. As agreed.
支票 好 成交
Check, yes. As agreed.
至于海滩晚宴 恕我无法出席
But this Balls on the Beach, sadly no.
不拍照 - 我很害羞的
No photo. - I am a shy man.
我知道 我们可以给您搭建一个私人帐篷
Oh, yes. We can get you a private tent.
一个漂亮的帐篷 有门帘的那种 没人看得到你
Beautiful private tent with curtains, and no one will even see you.
玛可欣 王子拒绝了 - 没人...等等 道格拉斯
Maxine, the prince said no. - No one-- Hold on, Douglas.
你大可待在车上 或是开车经过
You can stay in the car. You can just drive by
摇下车窗 然后挥挥手
and roll the windows down and wave.
就像你们王室的招牌挥手 道格拉斯 - 玛可欣
Like, your royal wave. Douglas. - Max.
你可以顺道拜访 - 玛可欣
You can just-just pop in. - Max.
非常抱歉
I truly am sorry.
只要下车一下 - 玛可欣
Just get out of your car? - Max.
绕场一圈后上车就好 - 亲爱的 玛可欣
Circle around and get back in? - Honey. Max.
关上车窗绕场一圈也可以
You can do it with the windows up.
只要按按喇叭即可 - 亲爱的
Just honk your horn. - Babe.
嘿 - 对不起
Hey. - Sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
玛可欣 你脸上可没写着 “逍遥自在”几个大字啊
Not quite the face of freedom, Maxine.
完蛋了 伊芙琳
It's over, Evelyn.
再说一遍
Come again?
完蛋了 海滩晚宴都玩完了
It's over. It's all over. The Beach Ball.
我尝试去邀请一位压轴来宾出席 结果我做不到
I tried to land a marquee guest, and I-- Didn't work out.
不要紧的
It's all right.
真的不要紧 - 是啊
It is? - Sure.
到时你就搞一场盛大奢华的晚宴
You'll throw a giant, expensive gala
受邀出席的宾客 尽是棕榈滩名不见经传的贵妇
whose guest list is composed only of the ding-a-ling ladies of Palm Beach,
你肯定会被群嘲
and you will be roundly ridiculed
眼睁睁望着周围的海量冰雕融化
as a bunch of garish ice sculptures melt around you.
最后 你迫不得已离开棕榈滩
And at long last, you will be run out of town on a rail.
我完全不介意
And that's all right with me.
天啊 你还真懂得安慰人啊
Gee, that's a nice thing to say.
一切只为了什么来着 玛可欣 你说为了什么 为了什么
And all this in the name of what? What did you call it, Maxine? What was it?
自♥由♥
Freedom.
请容我给你解释一下“自♥由♥”的意义
Let me tell you a little something about freedom:
自♥由♥是一场噩梦
It's a nightmare.
玛可欣 说真的 那个名片架和那把枪
That Rolodex, Maxine, and frankly, that gun
是掌管社会秩序的权♥柄♥
were instruments of society.
难道你希望邻居在三更半夜
Do you want your neighbor to feel free to sneak over to your house
随心所欲地潜入你家 高兴就在草坪上拉屎吗
in the dead of night and crap on your lawn should he feel so inclined?
不希望 - 人们设立条规
No. - There are ordinances
来禁止公众场所淫秽 限制树篱高度
against things like that: public fornication, overgrown hedges,
避免精神失常的女性掌管财务大权
unstable women in full control of their finances.
玛可欣 那个名片架 象征着一份强大持久的合约
That Rolodex, Maxine, represented a great and lasting contract.
只要大家同意 用某种特定方式去执行某些事
As long as everyone agrees to do certain things in a certain way,
社会就能保持秩序 文明就能永续长存
society, civilization as we know it, remains intact.
你这乡下来的丫头
What you did, you backwoods bumblehick,
赋予了人们 可以选择不出席海滩晚宴的自♥由♥
is give people the freedom to not attend the Beach Ball,
也就让他们认为自己能够肆无忌惮去做
and thus, the terrible idea that they are free
任何想做的大逆不道的事 并且不用承担后果
to do any horrible thing they desire without repercussion.
玛可欣 这是你想生活的世界吗
Is that a world in which you want to live, Maxine?
一个毫无节制 只为自己谋求利益的世界
A world of unbridled, venal selfishness?
不是的
No.
不是 但讽刺的是 你以为...
No. The irony is you thought,
那天翻墙潜入皇家棕榈俱乐部后
that day when you scaled the hedges of the Palm Royale,
你就逃离了那群野蛮人
that you were escaping the barbarians,
其实 你是为野蛮人冲锋陷阵的排头兵
when actually you were the tip of the barbarian spear,
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表