剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
(改编自朱丽叶麦丹尼尔的小说)
(美国派夫妇)
皇家棕榈
第一季第八集
(1950年 韩国)
你还好吧
You're good?
我心一慌就会乱吹一通
I noodle when I'm-- when I'm nervous.
你慌张什么
What are you nervous about?
这整个局势啊 老兄
Everything, man.
很晚了 你累了吗
Pretty late. You tired?
清醒着呢 老兄
I'm wide awake, man.
我也是
Me too.
今晚过后 我们要很可能不会再...
After tonight, you and I probably won't get to--
我知道
I know.
不管了
To hell with it.
我们不能过去那边的
You know we can't go there.
我知道 你来不来
I know. You comin'?
快来啊
Come on.
天啊
Oh, man.
这就是棕榈滩第一家庭
The first family of Palm Beach.
玛可欣 说真的 我没想到你做得到
I have to admit it, Maxine, I didn't think you could pull it off.
瞧这不是做到了吗
Yet here we are.
三天后就是海滩晚宴了
And the Beach Ball is just three days away.
望着镜头
Back here.
抱歉
Sorry.
诺玛 你在鬼门关前绕一圈回来
Norma, to claw your way back from death's door
刚好来得及参加第50届海滩晚宴
just in time for the 50th anniversary of the Beach Ball.
有什么特别的计划吗
Anything special planned?
赴汤蹈火 我都要做好本分 你知道...
...high water, I must do what I, you know--
杀了玛可欣 让一切恢复正常
Kill Maxine, so that things can get back to normal.
请允许我代诺玛发言
Allow me. I speak Norma.
她很期待自己的盛大登场
She's very excited about her big entrance.
我们打算以歌♥舞剧的形式登场
We're doing a musical number.
安妮 这事我只告诉你 其实我还没找到
Entre nous, Ann, I'm struggling to find the--
最合适的方式来纪念这个里程碑
the perfect way to commemorate this milestone.
很难让富有却中风的社交名媛满意吧
What do you get the embolized socialite who has it all?
最后一个问题
One final question.
你们经历了很多 好不容易才走到这一步
You've all overcome so much to get here.
玛可欣 你有什么遗憾吗
Any regrets, Maxine?
安妮 我不认为人生应该留下遗憾
Ann, I do not believe in regrets.
我相信幸福人生和婚姻的秘诀
I believe that the key to a happy life and marriage
在于放下彼此的过错
is to let go of past mistakes.
将每一天视为新的开始
And every day is a fresh start.
有人忘了关掉悲伤爵士乐电台吗
Did someone leave the sad jazz station on?
罗伯特
Robert?
是 你可以...请容我失陪一下
Yeah. You know, would you-- Y'all excuse me just for one minute.
不好意思
Excuse me.
他配不上你
He didn't deserve you.
你指谁啊
Who do you mean?
这首悲伤曲就是吹给他听的 他配不上你
The man you're playing that sad song for. He wasn't worth it.
我老把感情事搞砸
I always screw up.
是不是因为我太着急 太黏人 还是太...
I don't know if I'm too eager, too needy, too--
不是 不是的 别这么说 你没做错什么
No, no. Don't say that. You did nothing wrong.
他消失了 我知道原因
He disappeared, and I know why.
是吗
You do?
玛可欣 我这是在为过去的错付出代价啊
I'm paying for past mistakes, Maxine.
你不知道我做过什么事
You don't know the things I've done.
这是报应
This is karma.
你听我说 身为一个在天主教女孤儿院长大的孩子
Look, coming from someone who lived in a Catholic home for girls,
我敢套圣洁修女玛丽的话说
I can quote Sister Mary Immaculata in saying,
“因果报应是狗屁不通的鬼道理”
"Karma is a bunch of bubkes bunk."
那是什么东西
What is that?
鲸鱼
A whale.
什么 小心点
What? Be careful.
还活着吗
Is it alive?
它搁浅了 被困住了
It beached itself. It's stuck.
被困住 不行 不可以
Stuck? No, no! No.
滚 快滚 你赶紧调转回头
Shoo, shoo! You gotta turn around.
别碰 手拿开 - 为什么
Don't touch it, don't touch it. - Why?
它搞不好患有狂犬病 或某种海洋疾病什么的
We don't know if it has rabies or some kind of sea disease.
别碰 天啊 - 别激动
Stop it. Oh, no. - Oh, come on.
救命啊 我们需要求助
Help! We need help.
救命啊
Help! Help!
“弗朗西斯斯科特菲茨杰拉德”
"F. Scott Fitzgerald"?
“哈里胡迪尼”
"Harry Houdini"?
“弗兰克辛纳特拉”
"Frank Sinatra"?
这些都是你旧情人的发束吗
Are these locks of hair from ex-lovers?
是的
Yeah.
道格拉斯
Douglas!
有没有看到我的老公 - 他去了俱乐部
Have you seen my husband? - Well, he left for the club.
你知道威尔士亲王曾追求过诺玛吗
Did you know that Norma was courted by the Prince of Wales?
听好 我没时间搞猜谜游戏 安妮
Listen, I don't have time for Mystery Date, Ann.
你好 警官
Hello, Officer.
可以麻烦你们派人过来 把一条鲸鱼从我家搬走吗
Could you please send someone over to escort a whale off my property?
对 是鲸鱼 你没听错
Yes, a whale. You heard me correctly.
那这是谁的职责
Well, then whose job is it?
真没礼貌
How rude.
玛可欣
Oh, Maxine,
我们总不能让一条大鲸鱼 暴晒在佛罗里达州的太阳下
you can't have 90 tons of blubber just frying in the Florida sun.
事情马上就会解决了
It'll be solved in no time.
这时机也太不对了
Though this timing couldn't be worse.
今天有很多东西会运抵
I have a dozen deliveries coming today.
如果门铃响了 可以麻烦你帮忙应门吗
Would you be a dear and get the door if the bell rings?
那我该坐在屋里等吗
I'm supposed to just sit here?
你可以跟诺玛聊天啊
You can chat with Norma.
那应该挺有意思的
Well, that could be fun.
毕竟她年轻时可是万人迷啊
You know, seems she was a real man-eater back in the day.
万人迷
A man-eater?
你好 接线员 可以麻烦你帮我联♥系♥鲸鱼移除部门吗
Yes. Operator, could you please connect me with Whale Removal?
嗨 你好 我是玛可欣德拉科特太太
Hello, hi. This is Mrs. Maxine Dellacorte.
很抱歉我今天必须取消
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to cancel 30 cases
30箱唐培里侬香槟的订单
of Dom Pérignon being delivered today.
没问题 就以布恩农场草莓山红酒取代吧
Sure. Replace them with Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill.
感激不尽
Thank you so much.
你太坏了
You are so bad.
伊芙琳 我在你家的宴会上 认识了一个对象
Evelyn, I met someone at your party.
你是指我家斯基特的丧礼上吧
My-- Skeet's funeral, you mean?
没差
The very same.
只是我还不清楚他对我有没有意思
But I can't tell if I've piqued his interest.
你该不会是指艾克索罗森赫普斯吧
Well, surely you're not talking about Axel Rosenhips.
黛娜 亲爱的 他老得能当你爷爷了
Dinah, darling, he's older than Methuselah.
这周满90岁
Ninety this week.
我打算在我家电动游艇上 为他办一场生日派对
I'm hosting his birthday party on my motor yacht.
那艘游艇是联调局唯一还没充公的财物
It's the only thing the Feds haven't seized.
毕竟停在公海上
Open waters, you know.
伊芙琳 你一定要来
Evelyn, do come.
我们会准备蛋糕 舞会和烟火
We'll have cake, and dancing and fireworks.
千万别害他心脏病发作 他还没向你求婚呢
Make sure you don't give him a heart attack before he proposes.
我想让他意识到娶个贵族出生的太太后
I want to show him how fabulous life can be
人生能变得多美好
with a properly pedigreed wife.
他这辈子都没结过婚 不觉得奇怪吗
He has never been married. Isn't that odd?
这是预警 他搞不好那个不行
That's a red flag. It could mean he can't, you know.
不知道是福是祸 谢了
I should be so lucky. Thanks.
出事前 我和斯基特的性生活 可是很幸福的
Skeet and I had the healthiest sex life before the incident.
伊芙琳
Evelyn,
这些年来 你都没在床上开过车吗
have you been closed for business all this time?
是的
Yes.
嗨 我是玛可欣德拉科特太太
Well, hi there. This is Mrs. Maxine Dellacorte.
嗨 取消上等牛排的订单吧
Hi. Forget the prime rib.
就供应牛肉酱好了
Let's go with sloppy joes.
不用面包 牛肉酱就好
No buns, just the slop.
谢了 朋友
Thanks, pal.
伊芙琳 你不会怪我吧
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表