剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
玛可欣 - 天啊 怎么了
Maxine? - Oh, my God. What happened?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
她说她想翻阅诺玛的剪报
She said she wanted to look through Norma's scrapbooks,
我发现她时 她已经昏过去了
and I found her like this.
她还有脉搏 - 谢天谢地
Well, she has a pulse. - Thank heavens.
她可能只是睡着了
Maybe she's just asleep.
蜜丝 - 我去叫救护车
Mitzi? - I'm gonna go call an ambulance.
好的
Yes.
嗨 玛可欣
Hi, Maxine.
好在有你在
Thank God you're here.
所有人都要出手帮忙
We need all the help we can get.
我不知道怎么办才好 安妮
I don't know what to do. Ann!
她不会有事吧
Is she gonna be all right?
女士 很难说 要做测试才知道
Hard to say, ma'am. They'll have to run tests.
很抱歉 但我真的要走了
I'm sorry, but I really do have to go.
什么 - 我只是来告别的
What? - I just stopped by to say goodbye.
我要去纽约市了
I'm heading to New York City.
蜜丝 你不能在海滩晚宴来临前 抛下我不顾啊
Mitzi, you can't abandon me before the Beach Ball.
你说好要替我伴舞的
You're supposed to help with my number.
棕榈滩我待不下去了 我已经退租了
I can't stay. I gave up my apartment.
得了吧 你大可住在我们家啊 屋里空房♥多着呢
Nonsense. You can stay with us. We have plenty of rooms.
我不想为难你们
I don't want to put you out.
我们在赶时间
We really need to get moving.
好的 稍等一下
Okay. One minute.
玛可欣 她不想为难我们
She doesn't want to put us out, Max.
我不管你们到底想怎么样 我昨晚差点被淹死
Well, I don't care what either one of you want. I almost drowned.
也许是时候做我想做的事了
Maybe it's time to do what I think.
嘿 你干什么
Hey, what are you doing?
我♥干♥什么 陪她去医院啊
What am I doing? I'm going with her.
我了解被抛下等死的滋味
I know what it's like to be left for dead.
有人快死了 你就站着不动吗
Is that all you can do when the chips are down?
你就只会咬手指甲吗 别咬了
Just gnaw at yourself? Stop it.
蜜丝 帮我去给道格拉斯的手指甲 涂上透明底油
Mitzi, do me a favor and give Douglas a clear coat.
他需要改掉这坏习惯 - 好了 真的不能再等了
He needs to break the habit. - Okay, we really need to go.
好的 赶紧出发吧
All right. Let's go then.
(棕榈滩消防局)
什么是透明底油
What's a clear coat?
我没见过这么破的手指甲
These are the worst I've ever seen.
你肯定压力很大了
You must have a lot of stress.
你经常这样吗
Do you do this a lot?
没有 这是第一次
No, this is the first.
不是 我不是指做美甲
No, not the manicure.
没错
No.
你也是我第一个外遇对象
You were the first too.
真是难以置信
I find that hard to believe.
棕榈滩真是个鬼地方
It's just fucking Palm Beach.
道格拉斯 当初可是你自己 邀请我踏进那个外套壁橱里乱搞的
Palm Beach didn't invite me into the coat closet, Doug.
我都跟玛可欣说我不想回来了
I told Maxine I didn't want to come back here.
现在你竟然怪罪在玛可欣身上
Now you're blaming Maxine?
不是 我没有那个意思 我只是不想让她失望
No. No, I just didn't want to disappoint her.
蜜丝 你这人确实很好聊
You're really easy to talk to, Mitzi.
美甲师和调酒师
Manicurists and bartenders.
都很擅长开解别人
We're good listeners.
都很善解人意
Students of human nature.
才能赚更多小费啊
Better tips.
朋友 看来我们俩都经历了煎熬的一夜
Looks like we both had a rough night, friend.
经历这种事 没有亲友陪伴在侧肯定很痛苦吧
Must be so hard to go through this without any loved ones.
安妮 你有亲友吗
Do you have any loved ones, Ann?
等你醒来后 把你的人生经历都告诉我如何
How about you tell me everything there is to know about you when you wake up?
好吗
Deal?
玛可欣
Maxine?
天啊 真巧
Oh, my stars.
我们总是碰巧遇上
We just keep running into each other.
我们都绕着同一条轨道运行嘛 抱歉 这段子好烂 宇航员的幽默感都很差
We're in each other's orbit. I'm sorry. Terrible. Astronaut humor.
你这位朋友是...
Who's your friend?
她是我的朋友 昂妮哈乐黛 是安妮哈乐黛
This is my friend, Onn Haliday. Ann Holiday.
她是《辉煌报》的记者
She's a journalist. She writes for The Shiny Sheet.
目前陷入昏迷 这位记者陷入了昏迷
She's in a coma. She's a journalist in a coma.
天啊
Golly.
是啊 你怎么来了
Yes. What are you doing here?
我只是来做些血检的
Just had to do some blood tests,
毕竟我暂时无法回去总部
'cause I'm not gonna be able to get back to base.
这家医院里也有儿癌部门 我得去探望孩子们
There's also this pediatric cancer wing, and I just had to say hi.
为什么无法回去总部
Why can't you go back to base?
你邀请我出席两天后的宴会 你忘了吗
You invited me to a party in a couple of days, remember?
到时你会唱歌♥吗
You're gonna sing?
我知道这请求可能有点唐突 - 不会
I know this might sound silly. - It won't.
当上宇航员前
Before I got the space bug
我是个出色的钢琴演奏家
I was a darn good piano player.
我相信像你这种地位的人 肯定已经找到人伴奏了
I'm sure someone like you already has someone to accompany--
我还没找到人
I haven't anyone.
我找不到人为我伴奏
I don't have someone to.
如果你愿意为我伴奏 那将会是我的荣幸
I would be honored if you would tickle my ivories.
好啊 好极了 你打算唱哪首歌♥
All right. Groovy. What song are you gonna sing?
难道这就是人生
Is that all there is?
难道这就是人生
Is that all there is?
朋友们 如果这就是人生
If that's all there is, my friends
那我们就继续跳舞
Then let's keep dancing
这个调刚刚好 谢了
That's a perfect key. Thank you.
很好 然后球开始降落
Okay. So, then my ball comes down.
我跟你说过我会骑着巨型海滩球登场吗
Did I tell you I'm sitting astride a giant beach ball?
天啊 - 没错
Far out. - Yes.
好 好吧
Okay.
女舞伴们掠过 海草飘过 海马纷纷降落
Showgirls cross, kelp wipes, lower down the seahorses.
蜜丝 这时你要帮我推出阶梯
Oh, Mitzi! This is when you push out my stairs.
你要边跳藤步舞边推出阶梯 好吗
And when you do that, I want you to grapevine, okay?
从左边退出舞台 记得跳藤步舞
Off stage left. And make sure you grapevine.
我可不希望你飘到水牛城去
I don't want you shuffling off to Buffalo.
好的 接着我从天而降
Okay, then I descend.
站稳 感受众人的掌声 谢谢
Hold for applause. Thank you.
接着释放泡泡 到处都是泡泡 现场下起泡泡雨
And then bubbles. Bubbles everywhere. It starts raining bubbles.
泡泡无所不在 听到我开始致词的提示了
Bubbles, bubbles, bubbles. That's my cue for my speech.
“感谢各位 谢谢你们
"Thank you everyone. Thank you.
你们可能很想知道 ‘玛可欣德拉科特是谁 ’ 对吧 ”
You might be asking yourselves, 'Who is Maxine Dellacorte?' Am I right?"
我心想说这段话时
And I was thinking maybe for this part,
我可能会坐在舞台边缘 拉近跟出席者之间的距离
I'd sit at the end of the stage, make it more intimate.
这会不会太做作
Is that too much?
可能会有点太做作
Maybe a little too much.
感谢你据实以告
I appreciate your honesty.
好了
Okay.
“答案很简单 其实她只是个普通的女孩
"Well, the answer is simple. She's just a girl really.
一个来自田纳西州的孤儿”
A simple orphan girl from Tennessee."
等等 你来自田纳西州
Wait a minute. You're from Tennessee?
是啊 查塔努加市
Yeah. Chattanooga.
不会吧 你以前住在约翰逊城吗
Get out of town. Johnson City.
开什么玩笑 - 不是 小姐
You're joshing me. - No, ma'am.
你没有当地人的口音
I don't detect an accent.
我小时候经常搬家
I moved around a lot.
你真的是孤儿吗
Are you really an orphan?
是啊
Yes.
我父母把我弃在一家孤儿院的门廊前
My parents left me in a washbasin
我当时躺在一个洗脸盆里 只有六个月大
on the stoop of an orphanage when I was six months old.
我对你的经历感到同情 - 有些人的命就是这样
I'm sorry about that. - It happens.
我也是在寄养家庭长大的孩子 - 你开玩笑吧
I was a foster kid myself. - Now you're just yanking my beehive.
我没开玩笑 这是真的
I'm not, I swear.
瞧你现在的成就
Well, look at you now.
从寄养家庭长大的孩子变成美国太空英雄
You went from foster child to America's space hero.
瞧你现在的成就 从洗脸盆出生的孩子变成年度名媛
And look at you. Born in a washbasin to socialite of the year.
我应该不是在洗脸盆出生的吧 但这事谁也说不准
I don't think I was actually born in the washbasin, but you never know.
不过 你依然是个美国俏佳人 不是吗
Still. You're America's sweetheart, aren't you?
各位 休息五分钟
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表