剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
Oh, Evelyn, you don't blame me, do you?
我不知道派瑞什么时候会回来 也不知道他回不回得来
I have no idea when or if Perry will ever be coming back.
我当然不会怪你 亲爱的 凡事都要未雨绸缪
Of course not. Darling, we must all plan ahead.
嗨 你好 我是玛可欣德拉科特太太
Hi there. This is Mrs. Maxine Dellacorte.
我那天订购的烤奶酪 能不能用些...
Those torches I ordered-- Yes, would you replace those with...
乡村奶酪来取代
Cottage cheese.
乡村奶酪 但是...好吧 给猫当零食吃
Cottage cheese? But-- Yes. A treat for the cats.
好的 我会再联络你
Yes, I'll have to call you back.
伊芙琳 你要找我谈事 - 是的
You wanted a word, Evelyn? - I did.
黛娜 可以回避一下吗 我和道格拉斯要私下聊聊
Dinah, would you excuse us? Douglas and I need to tête-à-tête.
说真的 我也得去找人私下聊聊
Frankly, I need a tête-à-tête too.
嗨 姐♥妹♥们♥ 最近好吗
Well, hi, ladies. How are you?
艾迪
Eddie.
你跟其他男人上♥床♥怎么会是为了我好呢
How is you shacking up with another man for my own good?
我没跟艾克索上♥床♥
I am not shacking up with Axel.
我敢98%肯定他下半身不行
I'm 98% sure nothing works below the belt.
我需要他爱上我 这样我才养得起你
I need him to like me enough to support me so I can support you.
黛娜 我是真心爱你的
Dinah, I love you.
嗨
Hi!
我们在一起是爱情 不是什么企划案
Okay, this is our relationship, not some business plan.
我等好久了
I've been waiting forever.
你只需要再等一小段日子
But I just need you to wait a tiny bit longer.
艾克索已经90岁了 天啊
Axel's 90, for God's sakes.
答应我你会保持冷静 好吗
Just keep your head together. Promise?
答应我 好吗
Promise?
好 好吧 我答应你
Okay. Okay, I promise.
谢谢你 不行 不能亲我
Thank you. Oh, no. You can't do that.
嗨 先生 - 你好
Hello, sir. - Hello.
这才对嘛
That's the spirit.
真帅
Very handsome.
这种事越来越频繁了
We see this more and more.
社交季期间 越来越多人将烂电动游艇开来这边
People come for the season with their junky motor yachts.
导致鲸鱼脱离鲸群
The whales get separated from their pods.
无法互相联♥系♥ 于是就搁浅了
They can't communicate, and so they beach themselves.
先生 你听我说 我家三天后有一场宴会
Well, listen, mister, I have a party in three days.
这条鱼不能留在我家海滩上
This fish needs to get off my beach.
鲸鱼不是鱼 是一种哺乳动物
It's not a fish. It's a mammal.
我们六年级那年就学到了
People learn that by the time they're in sixth grade.
我需要尽快送走这只哺乳动物
Well, I need to get this mammal to skedaddle.
今晚涨潮后 它可能会随着潮水游往大海
There's a slim chance that it might swim out
只是几率很小
with the rising tide tonight.
我向来喜欢被赞娇“小”玲珑 那“大”有可能会发生什么事呢
"Slim" is normally my happy word, but what are the fatter chances?
它会死
It'll die.
在接下来三年内 它会慢慢地腐烂 直到完全分解为止
And then over the next three years, it'll slowly decompose until it's nothing
最终只剩一大滩骨血和残骸 满目疮痍
except just a big soup full of bones and blood, and junk. Everywhere.
不然...
Or...
不然
Or?
鲸鱼残骸体内的气体将渐渐累积 直到爆♥炸♥为止
Gases will build up over the next few months, and boom!
尸体会毫无预警地爆♥炸♥
It'll just randomly explode.
它怎么会搁浅了呢
Why would it do such a thing?
也许它生无可恋了
Maybe he had nothing left to live for.
罗伯特 别这样 别说这种话
Robert, please. Don't say things like that.
我知道你因王子不要你而难过 这事我们晚点再谈
I know you're upset about your prince, but we can discuss it later.
我要去走走 我需要梳理一下思绪
I'm gonna go for a walk. I need to clear my head a little bit.
罗伯特 你去哪里
Where are you going, Robert?
你不能放下我和这条搁浅的鲸鱼不管啊
You can't just leave me with this beached whale.
我敢打包票肯定他只是跑去照镜子
I bet you ten to one he's just gonna go look in the mirror,
帅哥都经常照镜子
'cause that's what handsome guys do.
我妈以前常跟我说 真要把事情办好
My mom always said if you want something done,
找个女人去办 再找个长相普通的男人
get a woman to do it. And a plain-looking man.
可以叫国民警卫队来帮忙吗
Can we get the National Guard?
不如你去联♥系♥海军吧
How about you call the navy?
我认为最佳解决方案是 确保鲸鱼不会脱水 然后保持乐观
I think the best thing to do is keep it wet and hope for the best.
确保它不会脱水 用水桶泼水吗
Keep him wet? With what, a bucket?
应该叫一群人来泼水
More like a brigade.
我们说话之际 搬家工人已经抵达我家了
The movers are at my house even as we speak.
你还没给我回应
I need an answer.
你问我愿不愿意帮你勒索你的继女
Will I help you blackmail your stepdaughter?
如果她想成为拥有自♥由♥身的女人 就必须付出代价
If she wants to remain a free woman, she'll have to pay up.
我一定会给你一笔可观的酬劳
You can expect a heavy percentage, natch.
你先前可没说过要付我酬劳
Well, you never mentioned a percentage before.
现在不是说了吗
I'm mentioning it now.
伊芙琳 这种事你最擅长了 看似合情合理 却又阴险狡诈
It is a plan worthy of you, Evelyn. Justifiable yet venal.
过奖了
Thank you.
休想
No.
我绝对不帮你谋取佩内洛普的财产
I'm not helping you get Penelope's money.
为什么 - 我差点就要吃牢饭了
Why not? - I just had a close call,
我再也不会为任何人以身犯险了
and I'm not risking my neck for anybody ever again.
道格拉斯 总有一天
One of these days, Douglas,
你那小娇妻将保不了你
little wifey is not gonna be able to bail you out.
到时你需要筹码来保护自己
Then you'll need something of your own.
罗林斯太太 这是你的贝里尼 - 谢谢
Your Bellini, Mrs. Rollins. - Thank you.
蜜丝 这杯饮料我来买♥♥单
Would you put that on my tab, Mitzi?
罗林斯太太需要勤俭节约了
Ms. Rollins needs to watch her pennies.
哟 粉哥 嗨 等等 老兄
Yo, Pinky. Hey, hold up, man.
没想到会在这里见到你 听说你被捕了
I didn't think I'd see you around. I heard you got nabbed.
我被拘留期间痛定思痛
I did some serious thinking in the slammer, man.
你被关了多久
How long were you in?
六个小时 漫长且艰辛
Six long, excruciating hours.
我好像终于懂你了 粉哥
I feel like I finally understand you, Pinky.
这整座城市都在针对我们这种男人
This whole town is against men like us.
时代变了 德拉科特
But times are changing, Dellacorte.
要彻底改变整个局势 我们俩需要什么
So what would we need, you and I, to really shake things up?
两百万美元是个好的开始
Two million is a good start.
你手头上有这笔钱吗
You think you can come up with that?
两百万 - 没错
Two million? - Yeah.
两百万 - 是
Two million. - Yeah.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 西尔维娅的丈夫摆脱兵役只是个开始
Ladies, Sylvia's husband was just the beginning.
我们需要帮助所有逃兵
We need to help all the draft dodgers.
我们虽然意志坚定 碍于进度缓慢
Our slow, but determined climb
已经开始无可避免地导向失败的结果了
has begun toward its eventual and unequivocal nadir.
说得好 - 说得好
Preach. Preach. - Yeah.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 我们必须扩张经营
Sisters, we must scale up.
对 没错
Right. Yes.
从这里到加拿大边境 我们必须沿路建立庇护所
We need safe houses all the way to the Canadian Border.
(加拿大自治区)
My cousin, Fiona, in Hyannis Port should be willing to lend her boathouse.
我住在海恩尼斯港的堂姐菲奥娜 应该会愿意借出她的船库
她一直都是左派
She's always been a leftist,
搞到我亲爱的佩奇姑姑非常不满
much to the chagrin of my beloved Aunt Paige.
琳达 你在家吗
Linda! Are you home?
嗨 各位书店的朋友们
Greetings, bookstore people.
嗨
Hi.
玛丽也在
And Mary.
嗨 没想到你是这一挂的
Hi, I didn't know this scene was your scene.
哪里需要我 我就去哪里
I go where I'm needed.
你的造型变了
You look different.
你只是没看过我没戴假发的样子
You've never seen me without my hair on.
我把假发当作头盔
I wore it like a helmet.
如今我再也不需要这个保护罩了
A shield of protection which I am no longer in need of.
自从把一个新生命带来这个世界后 我意识到自己过往的人生有多无知
After bringing new life into the world, I realized how foolish my life has been.
我整个人开窍了
I've been enlightened.
很好 我替你感到高兴
Good. I'm happy for you.
见所有姐妹都在场
And now that I'm seeing all you ladies here,
我想说一件事
I would like to tell you
我在为一项崇高的使命搏斗
that I am fighting for a noble cause of my own.
也就是拯救一条鲸鱼
It's a whale.
一条如假包换的鲸鱼 它需要你们的帮助
An actual whale and he needs your help.
它搁浅了 现在呼吸困难
It's on land. It's having trouble breathing.
我需要在它身上泼水 越多越好
And I need to get water on him, as much as I can.
希望你们能带些水桶 碗
So if you could bring some buckets and bowls,
装饰花瓶去帮忙 快啊 - 走吧 姐♥妹♥们♥
decorative vases. Get those clogs moving! - Come on, sisters.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表