剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表
Let's take five, everybody.
谢了 休息五分钟
Thank you, five.
道格拉斯
Douglas?
我不喜欢那个家伙
I don't like that guy.
你是指宇航员赫尔基蒙吗 他是好人
Astronaut Herkimer? But he's harmless.
玛可欣 你太天真了
You're too naive, Maxine.
有时意识不到明摆在眼前的事实
You don't see what's right in front of your face sometimes.
我很了解宇航员的 我当过机师 你忘了吗
I know astronauts. I was a pilot, remember?
下午好
Afternoon.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
是桑卡警佐
Oh, Sergeant Sanka.
今天下午是什么风把你吹过来了
To what do we owe the-- this afternoon pleasure?
介绍一下 这位是克鲁尼特务
I'd like to introduce you to Agent Clune...
还有史蒂芬斯特务
and Agent Stevens.
嗨 两位联调局的特务
Well, hi, FBI.
我们来自特勤局
Secret Service.
女士 尼克松总统接受了你的邀请
President Nixon has accepted your invitation, ma'am.
他将出席你主办的晚宴
He'll be attending your party.
尼克...这...
Nix-- What?
天啊 我太开心了
Oh, my. Oh, m-- I'm gonna plotz.
他想亲自恭贺宇航员赫尔基蒙
He wants to congratulate Astronaut Herkimer
对他超凡脱俗的英勇行为表示赞赏
on his extraordinary act of bravery.
认为他是名副其实的美国英雄
He's a true American hero.
那边怎么了
What's all the hullabaloo?
总统要来了 他想会一会我们
The president is coming. He wants to meet us.
是我们啊 - 老天爷啊
Us! - Gee willikers.
他要来出席这场宴会了 - 老天爷啊
He's coming to the party. -"Gee willikers."
过来抱一个 天啊
Come here! Oh, my Go--
晚上9点整 总统将准时抵达
At precisely 9:00 p.m., the president will arrive.
他会在致词中提到美国的伟大之处
He'll say a few words about American exceptionalism
并以宇航员赫尔基蒙作为典范 而你...
as personified by Astronaut Herkimer and...
我是玛可欣德拉科特
Maxine Dellacorte.
晚上9点10分 你将和总统拍摄一张官方合照
At 9:10, you'll pose with the president for an official photo.
过程中不准触碰总统 晚上9点13分 总统就会离场
No touching. At 9:13, the president will depart.
他可能会想留下来观赏我的歌♥舞演出呢
Oh, well, he might want to stick around for my musical number.
进门后我们发现你准备了乡村奶酪 很贴心的安排
We saw the cottage cheese on the way in. Nice touch.
那是总统最爱的美食
The president's favorite food.
一切都办得妥妥当当了
Everything's coming up Nixon.
赫尔基蒙少校已经通过背景调查了
Major Herkimer already has security clearance.
至于你们俩的背景 我们有些疑问
But you two... We have some issues.
是案卷 好严肃啊
A folder. How official.
希望你们能帮助我们排除疑虑
We were hoping you could help us clear this up.
这是你的签名吧
This is your John Hancock, correct?
没错 这是什么文件
Yes. What is this?
这是某个女权组织的请♥愿♥书
It's a petition from a radical feminist organization
上面指出你认为总统发动战争
that says you support the president being ejected
行伤天害理之事 因此支持革除总统职务的动议
from office for warmongering and general evil doing.
相信我吧 我不知道自己签了什么
Trust me. I had no idea what I was signing.
很少看书吗 - 很少
Not much of a reader? - No.
但我可以保证 我从以前到现在都不是女权主义者
But I can assure you, I am not now, nor have I ever been,
以后也永远不会成为女权主义者
nor will I ever be, a feminist.
那张纸 不算什么
That paper is-- It's harmless.
就像对街那群散发着广藿香香气
Just like those ladies reeking of patchouli
坐在一堆灯芯绒懒人沙发上的女人
sitting across the street on a bunch of corduroy beanbags.
对街
Across the street?
她们占领了罗林斯庄园
They've absolutely infested the Rollins Mansion.
伊芙琳都气死了
Evelyn is beside herself.
谁是伊芙琳
Who's Evelyn?
她是我在俱乐部最要好的闺蜜 - 她是个毒妇
She's my best friend from the club. - She's a pain in the ass.
看来你升职了
I guess you got your promotion.
我将以棕榈滩警局联♥系♥人的身份 在宴会上执勤
I'll be working the party as the local law enforcement liaison.
原来只需要出♥卖♥♥♥一家 像你这种人常去的酒吧就能升职了
All you had to do was sell out a bar filled with men just like you.
我看你肯定是个圣人吧
I'm sure you're a saint.
你的生活习惯 从未给任何人造成困扰 对吗
Your lifestyle has never caused anybody else any problems.
在大多数情况下 我热爱这份工作
Most days, I love my job.
但有时候 我痛恨这份工作
Some days, I don't.
我们都很清楚该在什么时候
We both know there is a right and a wrong time
开口说出实话
to open your mouth.
如此一来
Well,
我们都知道我老婆 不是那种会烧胸罩的女权主义者了
now that we know my wife's not gonna set her bra on fire,
两位老兄 结束了吗
we done here, fellas?
还没
Not quite.
有黑历史的不只你老婆
Your wife's not the only one with a black mark on her record.
如果你是指派瑞多纳休欺诈事件
If this is about that Perry Donahue business,
那个案子已经完全摆平了
that has all been sorted.
那个案子是解决了
That may be,
但我们指的是他和迪亚兹先生
but we're referring to this charge for gross indecency
一同犯下的猥亵罪和同性恋行为罪
and homosexual solicitation with a Mr. Diaz.
搞什么鬼 - 你们怎么知道的
What in the darn tootin'? - How do you know about that?
那是刚刚发生的事 - 道格拉斯
That just happened. - Douglas!
先生 我们是特勤局的人 我们的职责就是调查黑料
We're the Secret Service, sir. It's our job to know the secrets.
道格拉斯 这究竟怎么回事
Douglas, what are they talking about?
这只是一大误会 玛可欣
It's just a big misunderstanding, Max.
听见了吗 这只是一大误会 不是什么大事
See? Just a big misunderstanding. That's all.
这是不是意味着总统不来了
This doesn't mean the president's not coming now, is it?
如果决定权在我手上
If it were up to me,
我绝对不会让总统靠近 这间跟疯人院没两样的房♥子
I wouldn't let the president near this house of crooks,
但他真的很想会一会那位宇航员
but he really wants to meet the astronaut.
(我的英雄)
宇航员 玛可欣就是有办法 抢走我订婚消息的版面
An astronaut? Of course Maxine found a way to upstage my engagement.
说真的 我看不出她有什么特别的
I honestly don't see what's so special about her.
她确实住在一间很漂亮的豪♥宅♥里
She does have a very nice house.
话说那位宇航员...
That astronaut though--
我真想知道他“胯间的尺寸”
I would like to measure his inseam.
马上到 亲爱的 试试这件
Here, darling. Try this one.
葛雷曼 这不是为伊芙琳准备的吗
Grayman, I thought this was for Evelyn.
听说她负担不起了
Rumor has she can't afford it.
况且我还得恭喜你呢
And congratulations are in order.
这种感觉很奇怪
It's so strange.
我就快成为一位大富豪的花瓶娇妻了
I'm about to become a young trophy wife to a fabulously rich man.
我应该感到更开心才对
I should be happier.
只是艾克索跟我说了一件令人担忧的事 - 不会是他病重了吧
But Axel confessed some disturbing news. - Not diseased?
比这更糟糕 原来他是民♥主♥党成员 也是汉弗莱最大的赞助人
Worse. A democrat. He was Humphrey's biggest donor.
亲爱的 比这更糟糕的事多着呢
Oh, darling. There are worse things.
我正要找你 黛娜 你进哪间试衣间
Just the woman I wanted to see. Dinah, where are you?
那间 - 走吧
Over there. - Come.
是 夫人
Yes, madam.
感激不尽
Thank you so much.
两位 慢走
Gentlemen, have a fine day.
一路小心
Drive safely.
你们俩到底在搞什么鬼
What in the fires of hell's pits is going on here?
我趴在一块小小的浮木上 命悬一线
I'm hanging on for dear life to a splinter of driftwood,
而我的老公和我的朋友 却被逮到在酒吧里进行同性恋行为
and my husband and friend are caught gay soliciting at a bar?
亏你还跟我说过道格拉斯不是你的菜
And you told me Douglas wasn't your type.
我不是你的菜
I'm not?
还用问嘛
Of course not.
玛可欣 我们见面并不是为了做那种事
And that's not what we were doing together, Maxine.
好吧 那你们见面是为了什么
Okay. Well, what were you doing together?
说啊
Answer me!
他有事想找我商量 但他不知道我在一家同志酒吧里
Well, he wanted to talk to me and-- but he didn't know I was in a gay bar.
于是我们...
So I mean, we--
我们本来打算在海滩晚宴上 为你准备一个惊喜
Were planning a surprise for you. For the Beach Ball.
这就是实情
There you go.
原来你这阵子都在为我打算
You were thinking about me the whole time?
我们整晚的话题
You were the topic of conversation
都围绕着你啊 玛可欣
the entire night, Max.
罗弟 对吧
Isn't that right, Robby?
叫我罗伯特就好 没错
Robert. Right.
很抱歉我竟然怀疑你出轨
I'm so sorry I ever doubted you.
我不想哭 担心把妆弄糊了
I don't wanna cry and mess up my makeup.
我要去塞尔查普曼那边 找那几个没良心的女人算账
Gotta go deal with those vultures at Ceil Chapman who left me to drown.
剧集 | 皇家棕榈(2024) | 导航列表