剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
怎么会这样潜伏在你们周围呢
if I wasn't planning on killing all of you?
你完全没在帮自己啊 老兄
You're really not helping yourself, bud.
我会干掉这家伙的 没问题
I'll kill this guy, no problem.
还不行
Not yet.
我们还没核准呢
We don't approve.
可他就是个怪胎啊 这不明摆着的吗
But he's a weirdo. What kind of proof do we need?
你不明白 - 深呼吸 老兄 大口吸气
You don't understand. - Just breathe buddy, okay, just breathe.
没人会杀任何人 目前为止
No one's killing anyone yet.
外星人 鳃 鳃 他身上有鳃
An alien? Gill. Gill. I found a gill.
天呐 - 真♥相♥显而易见了
Jesus. - That's all the proof I need.
咱们快把Ken关进气闸
Let's put Ken in the airlock
趁他还没做什么
before he does anything else.
Chad 怎么你也这样 Chad
Chad. Not you, Chad.
Chad 别这样
Chad, don't.
Chad 求你了 不 Chad
Chad, please, no, Chad!
不要啊
No!
Chad
Chad!
呃 为啥用这张
Ugh, why'd they use that one?
滚回太空去吧 - Chad
Back into space - Chad.
你 我
You, me?
蒙特利的海湾
The bay in Monterrey.
蒙特利海湾30年前就被海水淹没了
Monterrey Bay's been under water for over 30 years.
闭上嘴 外星人
Shut up, alien.
对啊 如果都被水淹了
Yeah, if it was under water
我们怎么会和Chad在那里
then how come we went there with Chad and
度过了我们人生中最美好的夜晚
had the best night of our lives?
我的天呐
Oh my God.
不是Kent Chad才是外星人
It's not Kent, it's Chad.
不对
No,
等等 你说啥呢
wait, what?
蒙特利海湾之旅根本没法安排的啊
Yeah, the logistics of our Monterrey Beach trips are impossible.
飞船的电脑怎么可能去度假
How can a ship's computer go on vacation?
Chad就是那个外星人
Chad is the alien.
Chad怎么会是外星人 有没有搞错
Chad can't be the alien. Okay?
Chad酷毙了
Chad is awesome.
那都是假的 他在欺骗所有人
He is fooling you, he is fooling all of you.
是Karen Karen是外星人
It's Karen? Karen is the alien!
哦 大伙 大伙 我姐姐不可能是外星人
Oh, you guys, you guys, my sister can't be the alien.
这个游戏的关键是要能读人心
The key to this game is being able to read people.
说得太对了
Exactly.
什么 不 不 不 不
What? No, no, no, no.
你才是外星人
You are the alien.
我们都还没投票呢
We didn't even get to vote.
这里可不讲特么的民♥主♥
This is not a god damned democracy.
你劲太大了
So strong.
你们在干嘛 - 不 不 不 不
What are you doing? - No, no, no, no.
快看他的脸 老邪恶了 邪恶死了
Look at his face. Evil face, evil face.
又变回来了
He's making it again.
问题来了
Question.
现在谁是舰长
Who's captain now?
我可不可以参与竞选
Might I throw my hat into the ring?
按照头衔 Michael应该成为舰长
Well, by rank, Michael should be captain.
谢谢你 Natasha
Thank you, Natasha.
那好 我觉得第一件
Well, I think the first order of...
Chad
Chad!
你说呢 Chad 你愿意当我们的舰长吗
What do you say, Chad? Will you be our captain?
那就感谢其他获提名人士
Thank you to the other nominees.
他刚刚提到了我耶
He just mentioned me.
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
Chad怎么会是外星人
Chad can't be an alien.
从辅助舱出来的Chad
Chad from auxiliary deck?
我现在才反应过来我们
I'm starting to think we don't...
没有辅助舱
have an auxiliary deck.
对不起 姐姐 我当初应该听你建议
I'm sorry sis, I should have listened to you.
不 不 如果当初我对大家不那么颐指气使
No, no. If I hadn't been riding everyone so hard,
大家就会愿意听我的话了
people would have been willing to listen to me.
我想说 你是对的
I mean, you were right, you know,
在特殊的形势下 人的情感
in certain rare situations, feelings
确实很重要
do matter.
就没人准备向我道歉吗
Is anybody going to apologize to me?
先解释一下你的鳃 老兄
First explain the gill, man.
我成为一个能走路说话的人才几个月时间
I've only been a walking talking human for a few months now.
我人生的头22年都是半昏迷地
I spent the first 22 years of my life semi-comatose
泡在温和的化学溶液里
in a lukewarm chemical bath.
我父母养育我就是为了
My parents birthed me
以后给我哥哥Derek提供器官
to be an organ farm for my older brother, Derek.
种鳃是为我身体提供氧气的最廉价方式
Gills were the cheapest way to oxygenate my body.
我今年春天才得以苏醒
I was only revived this past spring,
因为Derek跟他的毒贩子飙车的时候死了
when Derrick died in a speed race against his coke dealer.
当我在溶液里时他们会让我看电影
They did let me watch movies while I was under.
那挺好的 - 不错
That's fun. - That's good.
大部分都是老掉牙的
Mostly old stuff.
真不知道该说什么好
I don't know what to say.
什么都不必说
There's nothing to say.
我就是你们常说的
I am what you would call...
失败者
a loser.
不
No.
我不像Chad那样酷
I'm not cool like Chad.
Chad - 你比Chad强多了
Chad? - You're better than Chad.
Chad Chad就是 - Chad就是
Chad, Chad's... - Chad's...
就是一副空皮囊
just an empty vessel of
装满了我们认为很酷的东西 - 太对了
all the things that we collectively think are cool. - Yeah.
冲浪 消遣
Surfing, relaxation,
对安全漫不经心的态度
casual attitude towards safety.
Kent 在我眼里 你酷毙了
Kent, to me, you are cool.
如果你都不酷 那就去他母亲的"酷"吧
And if you're not cool, then F cool up the A-hole.
Stewart - 对 我说了
Stewart. - Yeah, I said it.
好吧 谢谢
Well, thank you.
你的话会是一首甜美的配乐 当我
Your words will be a sweet soundtrack as I...
憋死在太空中时
choke to death on the vacuum of space.
我们要死了 要死了 - 不
We're gonna die. We're gonna die. - No.
不在今晚
Not tonight.
你不会有事的 孩子
You're not going anywhere, kid.
我们都死不了
None of us are.
想知道什么东西比酷更酷吗
Wanna know what's cooler than being cool?
乳♥房♥♥ 大自然的王牌
Breasts, nature's trump card.
永远多留一手
Over preparation.
厉害了 老姐
Good stuff, sis.
所有人都拜倒在Chad的花言巧语下
Chad still has everybody under his spell.
那家伙总能说出最酷的话
I mean that guy always says the coolest things.
"我的原则是滴水石穿"
"My rule is to break one sweat a day."
简直是金句
That's gold.
<傻爱成金>
Fool's gold.
我就知道我在哪听过
I knew, I knew him from somewhere.
我们去哪 舰长
Where to captain?
我从没去过那 但我已经迫不及待要去啦
I've never been there but I am excited to go.
我们不会跟他去任何地方
We're not following him anywhere.
你们的新舰长就是个骗子
The new captain here's a lie.
Kent能证明给你们看
And Kent can prove it.
自从Chad出现以来说的每一句话
Everything Chad has said since he appeared on this ship
都引用自传奇演员
has been a direct quotation from legendary actor,
慈善家 自然主义者
philanthropist and naturalist,
马修·麦康纳
Matthew McConaughey.
Natasha说外星人侵入了飞船的电脑系统
Natasha said that the alien accessed the on board computer,
很显然他搜索了"酷"
clearly it did a search for cool.
麦康纳是搜索页里排第一的
McConaughey is the first thing that comes up,
此后他就一直在狂抛下载来的语录
since then it has just been spouting quotes that it downloaded.
你们真觉得我会撒这么低级的谎吗
You really think I'd lie to you about something like this?
出自Ben "Finn" Finnegan
Ben "Finn" Finnegan,
2008年马修·麦康纳在<傻爱成金>里扮演的角色
a part played by Mathew McConaughey in Fool's Gold in 2008.
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表