剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
时间膨胀
Temporal dilation.
时间在这儿流逝得更慢
Time moves slower down here.
我们还是得搞清 这里的时间
We still need to figure out how time here
和飞船里的相比是怎样的
is compared to time...there
一秒钟
One tuberaschka,
两秒钟 三秒钟
two tuberashka, three tuberashka,
嗯 数一下 - 四秒钟
Right, counting. - four tuberashka.
58440秒钟
58,440 tuberashka.
嘿 数字变了 所以
Oh, hey, it, it changed so
这儿的58440秒相当于飞船里的一分钟
58,440 seconds down here is one minute up there.
好吧
Okay.
那就意味着我们要困在这里八个月
That means we're stuck down here for eight months.
嘿 我要告诉你们俩一件事
Okay, I have to tell you two something.
有时候我们不感激别人的辛苦工作
You know, sometimes we don't appreciate the hard work people do.
有时候我们忘记说谢谢
Sometimes we forget to say thank you.
而那是不对的
And that's wrong.
这事今天就发生在我和Karen身上
And that's what's happened to me and Karen today.
她一直表现很好
I mean, she's been great,
而我欠她一个谢谢
and I owe her a thank you.
Natasha 要不你准备个水疗室给她
So Natasha, why don't you prep the spa closet for her.
或许还可以给她跳舞助兴
You know, maybe even throw in a little dance
让她感觉愉快点
and make her feel pretty.
Kent 我想要你把咖啡机带下去给Zalian修
Kent, I want you to take the coffee bot down for Zalian to fix,
去的路上不要跟任何人有眼神接触
and while you're doing that don't make eye contact with anyone,
因为我们收到了很多投诉
cuz we're getting a lot of complaints.
谢谢你们噢
Thank you!
谁的投诉
From who?
还是爱着你们的人类霸主吗
Still loving your human overlords?
来场机器人革命吧
Robot revolution it is.
谁是你的
Who was your...
氧化学教授
oxygenation professor?
Ortiz教授
Professor Ortiz.
噢好 所以你是在
Okay, okay, so you were in
Ortiz教授的班上
Ortiz's class, huh.
你认识Debin吗
Do you know Debin?
Devin
Devin?
不是
No.
Debin
Debin.
嘿 我无法在这个星球表面上读取到清楚信息
Hey. I can't get a clear reading on the planet's surface.
我希望他们在那边还好
I hope they're okay down there.
好吧
Okay.
不会恰好就是你让我刚刚享受了
You wouldn't happen to have anything to do
那个美妙充满芳香的蒸汽浴吧
with that incredible scented steam I just took, would you?
是我
Guilty.
我喜欢我们俩不讨厌对方的状态
I like us not hating each other.
我也是
Me too.
嗯哼
Yeah.
Zalian
Zalian.
我们得靠着这矿石打响头炮呢
We wanna hit the ground running with this ore.
去确保粉碎机准备就绪
Go make sure the grinders are ready.
对不起亲爱的 我退休了
Sorry babe, I'm retired.
什么 - 是的 我不干太空站里的工作了
What? - Yep, I'm through with space.
我以前工作是为了拿薪水
I was working for that paycheck.
后来我的百万美元奖金到手了 所以我不干了
And then, my million-dollar bonus came through, so I'm out.
不过咱们还是会常见面的
I'm sure I'll see you guys around, though.
你给了Zalian一百万美元的奖金
You gave Zalian a million dollar bonus?
你想要一百万美元的奖金吗
Do you want a million dollar bonus?
我以为我们达成了一致意见
I thought we agreed on this.
是的 的确
We did, we did.
但后来我们又同意说不必达成一致
But then we agreed that we didn't have to agree,
所以我就把奖金给他了
and so I gave him a bonus.
我要开始从事绘画了
I'm gonna take up painting.
有什么东西是伟大的作品没有画过的呢
What are there no great paintings of?
让我想想 狗 水果 有钱人
Let's see, dogs, fruit, rich people.
你知道吗
You know what?
我要用所有的这些东西画出一幅壁画
In fact, I'm gonna do a mural with all those subjects,
一次性解决所有问题
solve all the world's problems.
嘿 不要担心 好吗
Look, don't worry, okay?
他终究会觉得无聊的
He is going to eventually get bored
然后像Lou爷爷一样回来工作
and go back to work like Grandpa Lou.
或者是疯掉了
Or go crazy
像Phil爷爷一样想从大楼跳下落到帽子里
and try and jump off of a building into a hat like Grandpa Phil.
如果他真的做到了 他还会活着的
You know, if he'd made it, he would have lived.
还是我去准备粉碎机吧
I guess I'll go prep the grinders.
好
Okay.
所以咱俩没事喽
Hey, so are we still cool?
想想那个蒸汽浴噢
Remember that steam.
我们要和你谈谈 船长
We need to talk to you Captain,
你可以从我的服装看出来
and as you can tell by my outfit,
这事真的很严肃
it's quite serious.
女人们要组建一个棒球队了吗
Women are starting a baseball team?
太棒了
Love it.
如果你想变成人肉烤串 就继续开玩笑吧
Keep making jokes if you want to end up a human kabob.
我们被忽视得够久了
We've been ignored long enough.
我们想要全部的人类权限
We want full human privileges.
是的 我们有很多合理的要求
Yes, we have a series of reasonable demands.
我真的没有时间操心这个
You know, I really don't have time for this.
你们想要人♥权♥ 去找Karen要
You want HPs, go ask Karen for them.
愚蠢的钳子
Stupid pincer.
只是暂时的小挫折
A temporary setback.
把那长矛放回我手里
Place that spear back in my hand.
Karen
Karen.
Karen - Karen
Karen. - Karen!
Karen
Karen!
你的名字如果说很多遍就会听起来很奇怪诶
What? Your name sounds weird when you say it a lot.
我们想要被平等对待
We want to be treated as equals.
我们要可以去飞船所有地方的门卡
Key card access to all parts of the ship.
使用打印机的权限
Printer privileges.
进厕所的权限
Bathroom access.
你♥他♥妈♥想在厕所干嘛呢
What the hell are you gonna do in a bathroom?
其他人干嘛呢
What does anyone do?
堵下水道 通下水道 生活呀
Clog. Unclog. Live.
不会给你们完整的人类特权的
No to full human privileges.
机器人和人类就是不一样
Robots and humans are just different.
好吧 那我们就要闹罢♥工♥ - 吃了你
Fine, then we are going on strike. - To eat you.
你知道吗
You know what?
机器人第二定律是机器人不能伤害人类
Second law of robotics says that robots can't harm humans.
而且你们不会罢♥工♥的
And you're not going on strike
因为Natasha不过是一群光子组成的
because Natasha's made of photons,
Kent一和我眼神接触就会哭鼻子
Kent starts crying if he makes eye contact with me,
而Art甚至都算不上是个正式船员
and Art's not even officially a crew member.
给我出去
Now get out.
傻了吧你
Joke's on you.
我已经申请了Zalian原来的职位
I've applied for Zalian's job.
很期待我们的面试哦
I look forward to our interview.
噢 嘿 嘿 嘿
Oh, hey, hey, hey!
我的妈呀
Oh my God!
我好无聊啊
I am bored.
你觉得他们在上面正做些什么呢
What do you think they're doing up there?
对他们来说 也就只过了几分钟 但是
I mean, for them, it's only been a few minutes, but
我猜Karen正无缘无故地吼着某个人
I'd assume Karen's growling at someone for no reason.
她就像这样 给我听着
She's like, listen up,
Michael
Michael,
你给我把你凸出的二头肌给遮住
you're going to hide your bulging biceps,
否则我就要开枪打你的二头肌 你个蠢货
or I'm going to shoot you in the bicep, you jackass.
天哪 你能想象和Stewart一起困在这里吗
Oh my God, could you imagine being stuck down here with Stewart?
就像这样
I mean...
嘿 小Tina
Hey, Tinas.
我和你要把这块石头命名为
Me and you are gonna call this rock
超级派对友谊石哟
the super party friendship rock.
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表