剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
What is wrong, Tina?
我有试着跟那个诡异的总统模样的人上♥床♥
Well, I tried to sleep with that weird President-looking guy,
就像你们想让我做的那样
like you guys wanted me to.
但是我一直在想Ted
But I just kept thinking about Ted
还想着怎么让下一次变得特别
and how I want the next time to be special.
你知道吗
You know what?
这个家伙还割包皮了
And then this guy was circumcised.
阿米什人好落后啊
The Amish are so behind the times.
对吧 像野蛮人一样
I know, it's barbaric.
然后 他还说什么 飞船违背了我的信仰
And then, he was like, space ships are against my faith.
还说 我在哪 我是谁 了结了我吧 所以我
And, where am I, and who am I, end me. So I...
我就让他从气压舱走了
I let him go out the air lock.
你让他从气压舱走出去了
You let him go out the air lock?
嗯啊 不小心的
Yeah, whoops.
我们还剩20分钟
We have 20 minutes.
你到底能不能行
Can you do this?
真不好意思
I'm sorry.
现在怎么办
What do we do?
只有一个办法
The only thing we can do.
女生早午餐 - 女生早午餐
Girl's brunch. - Girl's brunch.
不要 不行 - 不行
No, no. - No?
她要的不是好闺蜜 而是TED
It's not BFFs she needs. It's T-E-D.
她需要的是Ted 有时候你会死守一个念头
It's Ted, cuz sometimes you hold onto the idea of something
即使你心里明白它不可能实现
even if you know it's not gonna work out.
不好意思
Sorry.
我还晕着呢
I'm still drunk.
播放Ted发来的新消息
Play new message from Ted.
嘿 小Tina
Hey, Teen.
我刚刚开玩笑的
I was just kidding.
我爱你
I love you.
蛋黄酱
Mayonnaise.
我猜她信了 肯定信了
I think she bought it. Yep
亲们 我知道我这几天挺讨人厌的
Guys, I know I've been a real on sticks.
没有
No.
就一点点啦
Just a little bit.
很感谢你们照顾我 还有那个视频
Thanks so much for taking care of me and the video.
那是Ted的消息啊
Well, that was from Ted.
不是 那是我的姐♥妹♥们♥做的
No, it was from my girls.
嗷 姐♥妹♥们♥
Oh, girls.
行了 行了 我们就剩4分钟了 快点
All right, all right, all right, we've got four minutes. Come on.
4分钟 - 快上
Four minutes. - Go, go, go go.
启动开采序列
Extraction sequence initiated.
船长 我有很重要的消息
Captain, I have important news.
我在右舷象限处侦测到异常现象
I detected an anomaly in the starboard quadrant.
我截了一张放大的截图 存到共享盘里了
I took this enhanced screenshot and saved it on the shared drive.
Natasha 麻烦打开共享盘 E盘
Natasha, can you open the shared drive, drive E?
Kent的文件 我的文件 我的图片 近期图片
Kent's stuff. My stuff. My pictures. Recent pictures.
昨天 太空照片 屏幕截图 太空屏幕截图
Yesterday. Space shots. Screen shots. Screen shots from space.
最新相册 最后导入
Latest album. Last import.
惊奇新事物 全部小写
surprisingnewthing, all lower case,
没有空格 - Kent
one word. - Kent!
那是截图的位置啊
That's where it is.
我找到了 别激动
I found it, calm down.
能展示出来吗 谢了
Can you please put it up? Thank you.
Kent 你搞混了吧
Kent, you're mixed up.
那是冥王星
That's Pluto.
没错
Precisely.
那个太阳系中最有梗的前行星
That former planet turned orbiting punchline
现在在这个宇宙了
is now here in our universe.
怎么会
But, how?
貌似我们母宇宙的物质
It seems that matter native to our home universe
不知怎么地 像臭气一样在往这个宇宙泄露
is somehow leaking into this universe like so much effluvia.
而且扩散的比我们想象的要频繁
Seems that ripples may be more frequent than we thought,
也就是说
which means.
我们能回家啦 - 耶
We can go home. - Yeah.
耶
Yeah.
但是Tina得先搞定燃料才行
But that's assuming that Tina can even pull this off.
我是说 - 开采完成
I mean, that... - Extraction complete.
太棒了 Tina 做的真棒
Great job, Tina. Great job.
太棒了 耶 好了 现在把矿取回 准备出发
Bravo. Yay. Okay, let's get the ore out and be on our way.
船长 回收推进器没有点燃
Captain, the retrieval thrusters aren't firing.
什么
What?
Zalian 怎么回事
Zalian, what's going on?
它就是没反应啊 船长
It's just not firing, Captain.
你们不是都装填好还测试了吗
Well, you primed and tested them, right?
我 这些天还装啥测试啥啊 就这帮阿猫阿狗
I... What's primed and tested these days, with this Congress?
货都没了 船长
We just lost the cargo, sir.
这下好了 没有燃料我们哪都去不了
Well, we're certainly not gonna get anywhere without any fuel.
找回燃料的唯一办法就是冒险着陆到星球上
The only way to retrieve it would be to risk a planet landing.
这都怪你们
This is all on your shoulders.
Zalian 我们不能摆脱你 但是Art
Zalian, we can't get rid of you, but Art
你被停职了
you're suspended.
为什么
For what?
哦 我懂了 好吧
Oh, I see, yeah.
这么做是正确的 你知道的 Art
This is the right thing to do, you know it is, Art.
反正我也不想再看到那群混♥蛋♥了
I don't want to watch those bastards anymore anyway.
我绝不会原谅他们
I will never forgive them
光凭我的行为就对我下判断
for judging me based solely on my actions.
不过是我们搞砸的 我们的确得承担责任
Yeah, well we blew it and we gotta take responsibility.
永别了 真人秀节目 真是个华丽的牢笼
Farewell reality programming, you were a velvet prison.
嘿 你猜怎么着 我有个主意
Hey, you know what, I got an idea.
我可以去厕所 然后你就能偷看我了
I could go the bathroom and you can watch me.
好基友一辈子 - 妥妥的
Friends to the end. - Yep, you got that right.
检测到未知用户
Unknown user detected.
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表