剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
死亡
Death.
我们被闪电击中了
We got struck by lightning.
电力等于死亡
Power equals death.
用电我们就死了
Power will kill us.
没错 哎哟我去
Yes! Oh. [beep]
我去 这下糟了
Oh [beep], that's bad.
但解谜过程也太好玩了
Oh, that's really fun to solve.
妈呀 好怀念猜谜社
Oh, god, I miss Puzzle Club.
面带微笑的辣金枪鱼手卷
Smiling spicy tuna hand roll.
Karen收到消息了
Karen got the message.
幸好你姐姐历史学得不错
Thank god your sister knows her history.
你怎么知道那是什么意思的
Hm, how do you know that's what that means?
又来了
Typical.
你们当今的小屁孩真是一点都不懂表情符号♥
You kids today don't know the first thing about emojis.
学校都在教什么啊
What's happened to our schools?
你要徒手拧扳手吗
Whoa, you're just gonna free hand that wrench?
我们以前就这么干活啊
That's the way we did things back in the old days.
得靠体力 不像你们这些小娘炮
We had to use our bodies not like you fancy nancies.
拜托
Oh please.
我们这代人和你们一样 壮得很
My generation is just as tough as yours.
你的杯子没声儿了
Hey, your cup got quiet.
我忘了 杯子的语♥音♥功能是要飞船供电的
Oh, I forgot the voice feature is ship powered.
不管那么多了 随便喝
You know what? Eff it, I'll wing it.
办不到 简直瞎搞
No, this is crazy.
杯子里面什么都可能有
Literally anything could be in there.
真是没救了
Oh, for crying out loud.
干嘛啦
What?
我很有男子气的
I'm a man.
我们要漂进更变幻莫测的区域了
We're drifting into a more volatile region.
就算是紧急模式下的电量也会遭袭
Even in emergency power levels you might get hit.
不会的
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
我们不往那里走
We're not gonna go that way.
我们可没法儿控制往哪儿去啊 Zalian
Can't control which way we're going, Zalian.
导航系统关掉了
The nav computer is down.
不能控制方向
We can't steer.
可以的
Yes, we can.
你来手动驾驶飞船
You're gonna fly this ship manually.
承蒙您的鼓舞
That's the spirit.
上一个坐在你现在所坐的位置的人
All right, the last person to sit where you're sitting
正是传说中的
is the man himself,
舰长Tucker 狗腿 Lagrange本人
Captain Tucker Legs Lagrange.
就在38年前的今天
38 years ago today.
那天发生了什么
What's today?
我哪儿知道 你当我什么 日历吗
I don't know. What am I? A calendar.
你到底干不干啊
Are you going to do this or what?
干
Right.
好吧 我的确从小
Okay, well, I did grow up
就玩过虚拟飞行员 操纵游戏手柄
playing a VR flyer with a physical controller.
我玩得可好了
I was pretty good at it.
打败了我妈所有的朋友 除了Grady
Beat all my mom's friends, except Grady.
你最好动作快点儿
Oh well, you better get moving
因为有些太空垃圾正从
moving cuz we've got some debris coming in
8点钟的方向飞来
at 8 o'clock.
什么垃圾 我的妈
What debris? Holy.
哇 刚刚太爽了
Oh that was incredible.
你瞧见了吗
Did you see that?
飞船会跟随我手的操作来飞行
The ship physically moved based on how I moved my hands.
看吧 你已经上手了
You see? Now you're getting it.
要知道 以前交通工具就这么开的
You know, back in the old days that's how vehicles worked.
你知道我还开过车吗
You know I drove a car once?
你个大疯子
You're a maniac.
嘿 Kent还好吗
Hey, Kent okay?
听着 各位
Listen up everybody,
飞船外有雷电
there's a lightning storm out there
很可能会把我们所有人劈成碎片
that could splatter us all to pieces.
所以 在雷电完全过去之前
So, until we are clear of it,
我们不能用任何电
no use of any power.
我有话说 - 你说
Hi. - Hi.
抱歉 可是我们已经在输出电力了
Sorry, but we're already outputting power.
但那是因为我们处于紧急模式
But we're only at nine percent capacity
而且仅仅维持在百分之九的电量
in emergency mode which is
很显然这样低足以免受雷电再次袭击
apparently low enough to avoid another strike.
太棒了 那我来个灯光秀庆祝下吧
Splendid, I'll start the celebratory light show.
别这样 Art
No, Art.
我们每个人都还处在危险之中
We are still at risk here everybody.
不知道多少电量
We don't know how much power
会招致再一次的雷电袭击
it will take for us to get hit again
所以我们得谨慎用电
so we have to be smart.
不要无谓滥用
No nonessential usage.
别开翻译器
No translators.
别用角膜矫正器
No corneal upgrades.
还有别用无线义肢
And no legs.
我们会注意的
We're on it.
谢谢配合
Thank you.
危机状态感觉真好
Crisis mode feels so good.
Natasha 你好啊
Natasha. Greetings.
请别介意我这浑身湿透的样子
You'll have to pardon my swollen appearance.
我每次梦中醒来 全身都会被荷尔蒙和液体洗礼
I awaken from every nap awash in hormones and fluids.
如此般
To wit.
我没办法抱你
I cannot embrace you.
你既没有实体也没有呼吸
You neither have a corporeal form nor the dimension of breath.
你还没意识到自身的局限吗
Are you not aware of your own limitations?
需要我详细地举例给你听吗
Shall I itemize them?
好吧 现在把你弄哭了
Now you're crying.
哭得真大声
Very loud.
太大声了
Too loud.
你的主机肯定受损了
Your mainframe must be damaged.
我会检查一下你的程序
I shall inspect your programming
但目前我已隐约感到头疼
but first I feel a headache looming.
我必须吃点药
I must medicate.
药片"咔啦咔啦"声可以镇定这姑娘的情绪
The rattling pill pacifies the woman.
真的 她喜欢这"咔啦咔啦"声
Yes. She likes the rattle.
居然对这声音感到好奇 小傻瓜
Marvel at the rattling you fool.
真有意思
Exquisite.
你们他妈的在干什么
What the hell are you people doing?
我以为我们说好了别开任何电源的
I thought we agreed we wouldn't turn anything on.
你说你不知道
Well, you said you didn't know
多少电量会使我们陷入危险
how much power would get us in danger
于是我启动了我亲爱的左腿 什么也没发生
so I booted up big daddy and nothing bad happened.
就算发生了什么 我们也会没事的
If anything we're good.
呦吼 我们非常好
Woo. We're real good.
我们并不好 Michael
We are not good Michael,
你就为条该死的左腿让所有人面临风险
you just put all at risk for one stupid left leg.
不是只有我一个人用了电 我们都用了
Hey I'm not the only one who started using, we all did.
是啊 Michael
Sure, Michael.
Tina 你又把你的翻译器打开了
Tina, you turned your translator back on?
省省吧 你都不能假装说母语了
Oh, come on, you can't even fake your own native language.
自动翻译系统开启后 我就忘了怎么发音了
I forget what it sounds like when auto translate's back on.
无法和别人交流是很可怕的一件事
It is really scary not being able to communicate with people.
语言对我的大脑来说就像他的左腿
Language is like the left leg of the brain.
嗯 说得太对了
Hm. How very true.
谢谢 - 你♥他♥妈♥又在做些什么
Cheers. - What the hell are you doing?
没做什么 我只是不想让这些肉体凡胎
Nothing really I just didn't want these flesh bags
用电多过我
using more power than me.
天哪 就要求大家稍微守点纪律 这很过分吗
God, is it too much to ask for a little discipline around here.
我们正被困在太空的雷电中
We are stuck in the middle of a lightening storm in space and
而且我们随时都可能再次受到袭击
we could be struck again at any moment.
Karen 我们都有点过度恐慌了
Karen, we're all feeling a little crisised out.
情况可能不妙 但大家状态不错
Things may be bad but they feel fine,
这难道不是最重要的吗
and isn't that what really matters?
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表