剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
啊 别
No, don't, ugh.
进展不是很顺利啊
This isn't going great.
我觉得好傻啊
I feel dumb.
把头转向Kent
Turn your head towards Kent.
我们来聊点什么吧
Why don't we try a little conversation?
你有什么话题好建议的吗
What topic would you suggest?
比如我们逐渐上涨的伤亡可能性
Our increased risk of death or serious injury
在跳转宇宙时保持现在这样的未束缚状态
by remaining unrestrained during a universe jump?
还是聊聊Natasha即将面临的记忆消除
Or Natasha's impending memory wipe,
将导致她自我身份的完全缺失
resulting in her complete loss of self and identity?
不 就随便聊聊
No, only small talk.
好嘛 我们就聊聊无关紧要的小事
Okay. We talk about things that don't matter.
比如花椰菜 来吧
Like broccoli. Go ahead.
什么时候花椰菜变成无关紧要的东西了
In what world does broccoli not matter?
这精心培育出来的野生白菜
The cultivated wild cabbage
简直就是所有人类文明的基石
is the cornerstone of all human civilizations.
长点心吧
Get a clue.
啊 他又来了 是吧
Oh, he's doing it again isn't he.
大兄弟 你喜欢我这乳摇吗
How you like that shake big boy?
Art 我叫你别再这样了
Art, I told you to stop doing that.
我这是正当的做法
It's a legitimate acting choice.
如果Natasha真的有意
So, if Natasha were really on the prowl,
她就该一直晃晃
she'd be shimmying constantly.
Karen 你好吗
Hey, Karen. How are you?
Stewart跟那个外星人走了 我没拦着
Stewart went with that alien and I just let him go.
哦
Cool.
你觉得我做对了吗
Do you think that I did the right thing
让他一意孤行
in letting him go his own way
不管这条路多危险
no matter how dangerous it is or
还是你觉得我该逼他留在这
do you think that I should have forced him to stay here and
亲手摧毁他的所有梦想
been willing to kill all his dreams?
这听起来
This sounds like a conversation
像是Michael该和你谈的啊
that Michael should be sitting with you.
Michael要和Stewart一起去 我也没拦着
Michael went with Stewart and I just let him go too.
可是他一走 我就开始不停地想他
And now that he's gone, I can't stop thinking about him.
这样啊
Oh.
他那么忠诚 那么可靠 身体小巧又紧实
He was so loyal, and capable in that tight little body.
他在的时候我怎么就没意识到他的好呢
Why didn't I appreciate him when he was here?
好吧 我意识到我不该问你好不好的
Well, I realize that I should not have asked you how you were,
因为我也不打算听你的回答
because I'm not prepared to listen to the answer.
今天又学到一点了
I learned something today.
这是手
Hand.
鼻子 头发 拜托了哥们儿 给点反应啊
Nose, hair, come on dude, anything?
我都不想问这是啥
I don't even want to know.
我们舍弃了地球上的一切 就为了见这个傻♥逼♥
We gave up everything on Earth for this clown?
闹着玩呢
Are you kidding me?
Michael 这个家伙是有智能的
Michael, this dude's intelligent, okay.
我们一定能从他身上学到点什么
There has to be something here that we can learn from him over.
你快看
Look at that.
卧♥槽♥ 太恶心了
Ugh. Ew, gross, gross.
天哪 别回头 别回头看
Oh, don't look back, don't look back.
我说了别回头看啊
I said don't look back.
我没回头
I'm not.
快看
Look.
一根软管
A hose!
这伙计有软管技术
Huh. Dude has hose technology.
这个我们就可以学习一下嘛
Okay, we can learn from that.
来 我们看看它连到哪
So, let's see where it goes.
呃 恶心
Ew. Ew!
等一下
Wait a minute.
嗨 还是我 Stewart
Hi. Me again, Stewart.
你是在偷我们的燃料吗
Are you stealing our fuel?
Kent 你想要聊聊篮球吗
So Kent, would you like to discuss basketball?
我的研究表明这东西一点都不重要
My research indicates that it's extremely unimportant.
的确 篮球完全不重要
No, basketball is completely unimportant.
我甚至对它都没有什么想法
I have no opinion on it whatsoever.
可能我小奶晃晃能让你脑筋转起来
Maybe a little shaky shaky will get your motor humming.
不 不要 我和你说了多少次了
No, no, no, no. How many times have I told you?
不要用肢体语言
Bodies don't talk.
我性感的摇晃就是
My erotic shimmies are the
这个可怕的约会唯一的解药
only thing keeping this ghoulish date alive.
一点都不性感
Oh, it's not erotic.
你看起来就像抽了筋的迷你冰箱
You look like a spasmatic mini-fridge.
那你们没意见的话 我不干了行吧
Well then you wouldn't mind if I quit?
现在请让Natasha从我脸上滚下来
Now please get Natasha off my face.
好吧
Fine.
Tina 我很感谢你为我们做的这些努力
Tina, I appreciate parts of what you've tried to do here for us.
但是这样本就行不通的
But it's just not meant to be.
不要这样说 好吗
No, don't say that, okay?
我只是想在我们告别之前
Because I want you to have something nice before we all have to
能给你留下一些美好的回忆
say good-bye.
而且通常我想要什么就有什么
And I always get what I want.
我不是真的
I'm not real.
我甚至都没有真实的躯体
I don't even have a real body.
好了 我要你把Art那身脱了
Okay, I need you to strip Art and okay,
然后给我连上那件自动裙
then feed me through the auto dresser.
Natasha 我正给你进入我磁感手环的权限
Natasha, I'm giving you access to my magnetic bracelet so
这样你就能控制我的手臂了
that you'll have control of my arms.
我为什么要控制你的手臂
Why would I need control of your arms?
你觉得呢
Why do you think?
不好意思 女厕所队太长了
Sorry, long line for the ladies room.
哇 鲜虾鸡尾酒 我最喜欢的
Oh, shrimp cocktail, my favorite.
有人能帮Tina够到食物吗
Can somebody bend Tina toward the food?
帮忙拿一下嘛 Kent
Come on, grab it, Kent.
这俩胳膊真不好使
These arms.
至少他没杀了我们嘛
At least, he didn't kill us.
Karen可能会
Karen probably will.
我的小伙子们 你们回来啦 - 我们回来啦
My boys, you came back. - We're back.
真的回来了
We are back.
我很想听你们讲讲那艘外星人飞船
I'd love to hear all about the amazing alien ship,
但是我们28分钟后就要降落 所以只能回头再听了
but we drop in 28 minutes so I'm gonna take a rain check.
嗯 - 好吗
Aww. - Okay?
好的 - 那好
Yeah. - Alright.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
我的天
Oh my God.
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
我们的燃料水平在下降
Our fuel levels are dropping.
这是怎么了 我哪里做错了
What happened? What did I do wrong?
嘿 这都是过去的事了
Hey, it's in the past.
不要因为这个责备自己嘛
Don't beat yourself up about it.
能不责备吗
Beat myself up about it?
我才当上舰长一个小时 可能就害死大家了
I've been captain for an hour, and I may have just doomed us all.
这件事吧 可能主要是我的错误
This might be more of a my bad type deal.
还记得我担♥保♥的那个外星人吗
Hey, remember that alien I vouched for?
他抽掉了一些我们的燃料 好吧几乎所有
He siphoned some of our fuel, seemed like most of it.
对吧 Michael
Right, Michael?
差不多就是这样 - 对
That's about right, yeah. - Yeah.
哦对了 我们还发现
Oh, and it turns out
那个金色的东西其实是用来吐痰的
that gold thing is for spitting in,
所以吧 我们确实学到了点东西
so you know, we did learn something.
所以我们要再次漂着一直到死吗
So we're just gonna float here until we die, again?
我们会再弄到些燃料的 然后去赶下一个时光涟漪
We'll get some more fuel and then we'll catch the next ripple.
没错 下一个涟漪 - 好
Yeah, the next ripple. - Okay.
那下次时光涟漪要什么时候出现呢
And this ripple happens when?
下周 还是十年后 你说
Next week, in ten years, when?
他也不知道啊 Karen
He doesn't know Karen.
我知道 我就是想让他不好受
Yeah, I know Stewart, I'm trying to make him feel bad.
这对我没啥用
Well, it didn't work.
我就不明白怎么就这样了
I just don't understand how this happened.
我是这样想的
Here's my theory,
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表