剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
我想要这样做
I wanna do this.
在这副金属身躯里
I've had an amazing journey
我有了一段美妙的旅程
in this metal body,
再说 又有多少人有机会变成机器人
but how many men get to become robots?
然后再成为卫星
And, and then, satellites?
再然后 行星呢
And then, planets?
哦 是有个日本人做到过
Oh, sure. There was that Japanese guy,
不过这还是非常罕见的
but it's still very, very rare.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, amigo.
我们另一边再见
I'll see you on the other side.
我爱你
I love you.
你是我的哥儿们
You're my buddy.
那是我的所有了
That's all I got.
我懂
Got it.
我开始啦
Here I go.
这起作用了
It's working.
过度加速 投入所有燃料
Over acceleration, burn it all.
我以至高的尊严度过一生
I live my life with the greatest dignity.
此刻 我将以同样的风度 化为行星
Now, I am become planet with the same grace,
晚安 舰员们 祝福你们
goodnight crew, I bid you.
卧♥槽♥
Holy Christ.
我的天呐
Oh my god.
我们做到啦
We did it.
是啊
Yeah.
耶
Yay.
好吧
Okay.
作为一个经历过失去的人
As someone who's experienced a lot of loss, myself,
我想说的是
I just want you to know,
这痛会跟你一辈子 一辈子
it never gets easier, ever.
至少你的那位还不怎么性感
At least yours wasn't hot.
呃 我觉得是时候了
Well, I guess it's time.
Zalian
Zalian.
要是你实在难受
If this is too hard,
我们等会儿帮你处理Art的东西
we can help you with Art's things later.
你不必现在就弄
You don't have to do this now.
不 这有必要
No, I do.
我们就是这样重新开始的
This is how we start over.
什么鬼
What the hell?!
Art还没死吗
Art's not dead?
没有 他的思想脉冲
Oh no, his thought impulses
会自动备份 就存在后面
are backed up automatically right here.
你还有一台"Art"
You have another "Art"?
是啊 舰上还有一堆呢
Oh yeah, there's a bunch of them on board.
在设备清单里有写的
It's in the equipment manifest,
这里放了两台 服务舱有十台
there's two down here, ten up on the service deck.
别忘了藏在你们仨床底下的那个我
Don't forget the me's hidden under three of your beds.
你拼了命地去救他
You risked your life to save him.
你差点回不来 我也差点回不来
You almost died. I almost died.
呃 他的部件可值不少钱呢
Well, those parts are worth a lot of money.
我身价不菲哦
I don't come cheap.
这东西你有十台
And you have ten of these?
至少的
At least.
看样子他状态不错 是吧
He's looking good, right?
这就是我 不错
That's me good...
我们地球人 来自地球的美国
Earthlings, from the American of the Earth.
我们是一群纯朴而辛勤的人
We are a simple, hardworking bunch.
我用了旧视频里的镜头 不知道行不行
I wasn't sure about using footage from the old video.
行的 这很美
No, it is beautiful.
孟山都真得知道自己在做什么
Monsanto really knew what they were doing.
我们碰巧在科学上非常聪明
We happen to be pretty damn smart with science.
特别是在向全球供粮这块
Especially when it comes to feeding the world.
呵 或许甚至是向全宇宙
Heck, maybe even the universe.
作为个体的我们
As individuals,
友善
we are kind.
机敏
We are resourceful.
忠诚
We are loyal.
临危不乱
We are calm under pressure.
作为团体 我们强大
Together we are mighty,
坚韧
we are strong,
团结
we are united,
我们以联合的精神向你们伸出友谊之手
and we reach out to you in that spirit of unity.
我们是UMP巡航号♥舰员 我们和平而来
We are the crew of the UMP Cruiser, and we come in peace.
很强有力 又不失自信的信息
And that's strong but confident message
正在全宇宙范围内
is being transmitted across the universe
向所有生命体播送
to any and all entities.
干得漂亮 大伙们
Good work, people.
我知道这不符合你所想的
I know, it wasn't what you had in mind,
但是你得承认 这还不错
but you gotta admit, it's not bad.
对 这是不符合我所想的
No, it's not what I had in mind.
你没有权利决定我的喜好
You don't have permission to use my likeness and
要是能回到地球 等着吃官司吧
if we get back to earth I'm suing you.
舰长
Captain.
嘿 - 我注意到我没有出现在视频里
Hey - I noticed that I'm not in the video.
什么 绝对在的呀
What? Sure you are.
没有 我确定没有
No, I'm sure I'm not.
Michael 你没有发现吗
Michael, you don't realize, do you?
你一直都在
You were there the whole time.
我们的心里
In our hearts.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真是谢谢你
Thank you so much.
我的天呐 我们怎么会把Michael搞忘了
Oh my God, how did we forget about Michael?
我没把他搞忘啊
I didn't forget about him.
我以为你是不想要他出现在视频里
I thought you didn't want him in the video.
我可没这么说过
I never said that,
不过没他效果很好
but it plays great without him.
可不是吗 大赞
I know, it's amazing.
把手放心口上
Put your hand on your heart.
绝不
Never.
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表