剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
嘿
Hey.
我知道 我们10分钟以后要降落了
I know, I know, we're going down in 10 minutes.
我只是在为落地打包点东西
I was just, packing for the planet landing.
你包里还有地方吗
Do you have any extra room in your bag?
没了 说到降落
No. And about that...
我装得一点也不多
Hey, it's not a lot.
都是些会让我追忆潸然的东西
It's just some sentimental items.
带上我的第一副领蛋
Okay, just my first pair of collar balls.
哦 还有这个
Oh! And this.
Stewart - 别说了 我从小
Stewart. - I know, I've dreamed
就梦想能探索新的星球
of exploring a new planet since we were kids.
我真的很想做这个动作
I really want to get this picture.
Stewart
Stewart.
我们 我们得谈谈
We... we need to talk.
好吧 我知道啦
Okay. I know.
这次任务很危险
I know, it's a dangerous mission.
规程第44条F项规定
On protocol article 44 F,
出于安全因素考虑
for safety reasons,
飞船上级别最高的两位长官
the two highest ranking officers on any craft
不能最先踏足新的星球
will not be first to step foot on a new planet.
你说什么
What?
什么时候有这条规定的
When did they make this rule?
自从去年Gourmand上将
Last year after Admiral Gourmand
把自己的身体瞬移传输进石头里
teleported her entire body into that rock.
放他♥娘♥的♥狗屁
Bullshit.
好吧 我知道那件事
I mean, I know that happened.
太惨了
It's really tragic.
得派Michael和Tina去
We gotta send Michael and Tina.
别扯了 Michael有屁用
Come on. Michael?
我们决定派Michael和Tina去
We're sending Michael and Tina.
我们没法完全预测出
We can't totally predict
会遭遇何种气流倒行的情况
what kind of atmospheric blowback we'll be getting,
所以得把稳定装置全部准备好
so, we need all of our stabilizers prepped.
首选和备用的都备好
Primary and reserve.
Zalian 你在听我说话吗
Zalian, are you listening to me?
喂 我要奖金
Hey, I want a bonus.
什么鬼 - 没错
What? - Yeah.
我找到一条我不知道什么时候写给自己的随笔
I found this note that I wrote for myself at some point.
上面说 去要奖金 不给不行
It says ask for bonus, don't take no for an answer,
奖金是你应得的
you deserve this.
而且你们看笔迹很潦草
And you can see that it was pretty sloppily hand-written.
这说明我当时是很严肃的
I interpret this to mean that I was serious.
说真的 你真以为我们会让你去吗
Seriously, you think we're going to let you go?
做研究的机会着实诱人
Well, the opportunities for research are fascinating
我还从来没离开过飞船呢
and I've never been outside of a ship.
Natasha 你没有肉身啊
Natasha, you don't have a body.
要是您赏我个3D打印机使用权
If you gave me 3D printer privileges,
我就给她做个身体
I could construct one for her.
我都设计好了
I already have a design.
Ken把它设计为行动迅速
Ken designed it to be very fast.
轻手轻脚 神出鬼没
And eerily quiet.
这设计没达到我想要的恶毒程度
Well, it's not quite as venomous as I want it to be
所以我得做个原型出来
which is why I need to build a prototype.
以后我会来无影去无踪
You'll never hear me coming.
Ken 你怎么会没有打印机使用权限呢
Ken, why don't you have printer access?
打印机认不出他是个人类
It doesn't recognize him as a human
因为他没有指纹
because he doesn't have fingerprints.
没错 我的手指太光滑了
It's true. My fingers are perfectly smooth.
平平坦坦 一个旋儿都没有
All pads, no whirls.
人家都说和我握手会让人紧张不安
People find shaking my hand to be a disquieting experience.
要试试不
Care to give it a shot?
我也不想说浑话
I don't mean to sound like a huge a-hole,
但这可能是我对咱船员感到最糟心的一次
but this might be the least excited about our crew I've ever been.
求别关
Please.
差点儿腿就没了
Almost lost my leg there.
天哪
God.
Michael 还有不到20分钟就要准备着陆了
Michael, the landing prep's not for another 20 minutes.
其实我是来找Karen的
Oh, I actually, I'm here, talk to Karen.
想说说昨晚的事
About last night.
我想确认一下我们睡过以后有没有好好总结
Yeah, I wanna make sure that we had our sexual postmortem.
我也想知道我俩之间
And I just wanna know what this,
来不来电
this is...
Natasha 能麻烦你让电梯快点吗
Natasha, can you speed up the elevator, please?
我可能会变成这样哦 船长
This is what I could look like, Captain.
脑补一下
Just imagine.
我才不要脑补那种画面
I don't wanna imagine that.
好吧
All right.
各位 我们将要着陆在星球
You guys, we'll land on the planet,
收集燃料沉淀物
collect the fuel deposits,
把它们送进着陆区
and then bring them inside the landing zone,
我们会及时把你们拉回来 不让你们有机会
we'll pull you up before you have a chance
探索发掘牛逼的东西
to explore and find anything awesome,
不许探索发掘牛逼的东西
do not explore or find anything awesome.
是 长官 - 棒极了 长官
Yes sir. - Sounds excellent, sir.
问个小问题
A quick Q,
我们会死在下面吗
are we going to die down there?
听我说 我知道这次行动很危险
Look, I know it is dangerous.
也很抱歉非派你们去不可
And I'm sorry it has to be you
但这关系到所有人的生死存亡
but this is life or death for all of us.
老兄 我知道为什么派我去
Man, I get why I'm going
因为大家都叫我 - 这只是标准流程
because I've been called... - It's standard procedure.
但是我
But I...
我以前从来没和Tina单独共事过
I've never really worked with Tina individually before
她满脑子都是做♥爱♥
and she's a little bit of a sex crazed,
就是个傻白甜 还疯疯癫癫的
incompetent... ditz who's crazy.
Tina是最熟悉
Tina is the most familiar with
燃料储存设备的 - 是的
the fuel storage equipment. - Yep,
但她很疯啊 - 听着
but she's bananas. - Okay,
她和谁上过床也不关你的事
and it's none of your business who she has slept with.
她最后可能会和谁共度余生
Or, who she might have eventually come around on
和谁依偎着共眠都和你没关系
and be willing to sleep and spoon with?
我要去发动沉淀器了
I'm gonna go fire up the depositor.
Natasha 我需要飞船问题诊断 燃料用量预测
Natasha, I need ship diagnostics, fuel projections,
和本地系统程序图 现在就要
and local systems schematics, like, right now.
好的 马上就把三样东西给您 船长
Okay. Getting all of those three for you, Captain.
还有别的吗
Is there anything else?
哦对 你找NPRS有什么进展吗
Oh yeah. Have you had any luck with the NPRS?
您是说国家公共电台滑冰者节目吗 长官
The National Public Radio Skaters, sir?
那节目被取消了
That segment was canceled.
根本听不下去
It was unlistenable.
不是啊 Kent
No, Kent.
我说的是"下一个可能的时空涟漪位置"
For the next possible ripple site.
为了回家啊 你们这些人不是天天念叨嘛
For going home, it's all, some of you seem to talk about.
我们还在找 但没有收获
We're searching but there's nothing yet.
谢谢您这么说 船长
Thank you for saying that, Captain.
Natasha 他什么也没和你说
Natasha, he didn't say anything to you.
傻了吧你
Are you being an idiot?
我原以为船长会
Well, I anticipated that the Captain would
感谢我所做的所有努力
thank me for all of my hard work,
但是等到我反应过来
but by the time that I processed that
他其实 其实压根没鸟我
he was actually, in fact, ignoring me,
说出去的话已经覆水难收了
it was too late to pull back.
六小时后见
See you in 6 hours.
我要和这个无聊的蠢货一起待六个小时吗
I have to spend 6 hours with this boring dumb-ass?
至少我还有点格调 在你背后说坏话
At least I was classy enough to insult you behind your back.
我听到你叫我蠢婊了
I heard you call me a dumb slut.
才没有
Eh, no.
你说什么啦
What?
我听到你说的
Yeah, I heard you.
什么 - 我当时就站你身后
Huh? - I was standing right behind you.
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表