剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
没错 我们不能让一点小雷电
Yeah, we can't let a little lightning storm
就改变我们的生活方式 Karen
change the way we live Karen.
哦耶
Oh yeah.
跳起来 闪起来 英语拽起来 来啊 Art
We dancing with a light show speaking English, go Art.
来啊 Art
Go Art.
票子赚起来
He's a billionaire.
票子赚起来
He's a billionaire.
她还是无应答状态吗 - 对 她是在暂停状态
She's still non-responsive? - No, she's in time out.
但是Natasha的神经网能很快再生
Natasha's neural network regenerates quickly
如果给她做教育输入的话
when given educational input.
我们一同的努力已经让她超前具备了
Our work together has advanced her
三岁的智力
to the intelligence level of a three year old.
像三岁的孩子一样
A three year old
她还在牙牙学语中
who can't stop using potty language.
呀呀
Potty.
噗
Poop.
别理她 - 我没办法不理她
Ignore her. - I can't ignore her.
我需要她为我做些事
I need her to do something for me.
Natasha 去看看驾驶舱什么情况
Natasha, go see what's happening on the bridge.
Karen
Karen.
什么忘了说啊
What do we say?
"谢谢"
"Thank you."
神奇的礼貌用语
The magic words.
Natasha
Natasha?
嗯哼
Mm-hm?
请去驾驶舱看看情况如何
Please go see what's happening on the bridge.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么
Why?
因为我让你去 好吗
Because I asked you to, all right?
为什么 - 因为这是你的使命之一
Why? - Because it's one of your duties.
你说了"屎"
You said doody.
是你带她入沟的
You stepped in that one.
请告诉我你没把
Please tell me you have not
还能自♥由♥使用的电量用在她身上
used our discretionary power on her yet.
没 当然没有
No, of course not.
你应该知道外面有雷电吧
You do know there's a lightning storm out there, right?
幸好这儿至少有人懂得
At least somebody around here
要在危机中遵守纪律
knows how to stay disciplined in a crisis.
要让这些人听话
These people only listen
讲真只有危险出现给他们打脸才行
if danger is literally staring them in the face.
你的用词讲真让我接受无能
Your use the word literally disgusts me.
我没那么大压力 用词应该能得体些
Well maybe I would speak better if I wasn't under so much stress.
应该说"要是我没那么大压力的话"
If I weren't under so much stress.
拜托 该用虚拟语气 好不好
It's subjunctive mood, for crying out loud.
我也得教你基础英语吗
Do I have to teach you rudimentary English too?
怎样
Yes?
她害羞了
She's shy.
好吧 孩子 你可以悄悄告诉我
Very well child, you may whisper it to me.
我知道了 好的
I see. Yes.
Stewart想测试下手动操作
Stewart wishes to test the manual controls,
他建议我们所有人
as such, he advises us all
系好安全带
to strap in because the ship
因为5分钟后 飞船会开始剧烈摇晃
will be shaking violently in five minutes.
我们得告诉其他人
We should tell the others.
她这么跟你说的吗
She just told you all that.
我稍微总结了一下
I'm summarizing somewhat.
哇 天啊
Oh my god!
哦 抓住那个球 小家伙 - 哇
Oh, get it, you! - Oh crap.
Stewart需要测试一下
Stewart needs to run a test of...
你们有没有搞错
Are you serious?
我们只是在看飞船当借口
Oh we're just looking at the spaceship excuse.
我反应实在慢
I really am not quick on my feet.
等等 出什么事了
Wait, what is happening,
你说Stewart在测试什么
you said Stewart is doing a test of something?
没错
Yeah...
不过我刚刚是开玩笑 玩笑而已
but I was just joking, it was just a joke.
什么鬼 发生什么事了
What, what's happening?
是我♥干♥的吗
I just do it!
我在开飞船 亲手耶
Woo hoo, I'm moving the ship, me!
不 绝对是雷电袭击
Nope, definitely a lightning strike.
肯定是因为大家刚刚用的电
Must be all that power people are using.
把它拔♥出♥来♥ 快拔♥出♥来♥
Pull it out, pull it out!
拔不出来
It's not coming out.
那把它推进去 - 你说什么
Well, then push it in! - What?
我不明白 我觉得用的已经够低了啊
I don't understand. I thought we were low enough.
看来不是哦
Guess not.
我们到底需要多低的电量才可以
How low do we have to go?
很难说 但肯定是越低越好
It's hard to say, but the lower the better.
保持警惕
Stay vigilant.
保持敬畏
Stay afraid.
那不可能是自然现象
There's no way that's natural.
看上去像是从飞船里掉出来的 要么是人造的 要么
It looks like it's from a ship, whether man made or...
是小孩造的
Kid made.
或者 换种思路
Or, different train of thought,
我在想可能是外星人造的
I was thinking it could be aliens.
这可能会是继你老船员发现那块陨石以来
This could be the first solid proof of alien life
首次发现外星生命的有力证据啊
since your old crew found that meteorite.
你又要把我话匣子打开了
Oh man, don't get me started.
那次真是太疯狂了
It was crazy.
我们的取回机器人坏了
Our retrieval bot is broken.
于是Lagrange用自己的肉身挡在气闸舱
So Lagrange barricades himself in the airlock and
然后亲手上阵
takes his bare hand,
把陨石推进那该死的窗户 就此一举
pushes it through the god damn window and bang.
接下来你都知道了 名垂史册
Next thing you know, history is made.
还有这太阳系外第一只缓步动物
With the very first extra solar tardigrade.
我说的就是这个 伙计
That's what I'm talking about, man.
去冒险啊 去自♥由♥飞翔啊
Taking risks, you know, thinking on the fly.
而不是在这温室飞船里舒服地呆着 要不这样
None of this coddling and comfort, in fact.
从现在起 给我啥我喝啥
From now on I'm going to drink whatever from wherever.
他妈就是这样 - 除了奶制品
Hell yeah. - Except dairy.
Natasha 你有什么事吗 还是怎样
Natasha, do you have a message, or?
等等 我
Wait, just.
就是Kent想知道我们啥时候能用电
Okay, so Ken wants to know when we can do power again.
闪电区域已经开始逐渐缩小了
Well the lighting field is starting to thin out.
我相信我们随时都能走
I bet we could go any time you want.
哦
Right.
当然了
Of course,
我们也可以跟随垃圾轨迹找到它们的源头
we could follow this trail of debris to the source.
然后发现一堆酷毙了的东西
Discover a bunch of awesome stuff,
做有史以来最酷炫的人 然后再离开
be the coolest people ever, then exit the field.
你们好无聊喔
Oh you guys are boring.
我什么时候才能用电了啦
When can I do power again?
Natasha 我可爱的小姑娘
Natasha, my cute little baby girl,
告诉其他成员说还有一会
tell the crew it's gonna be a while.
有些事我们非做不可
We have something we have to do.
真是一团糟
This is messed up.
只有当影响到你们的时候
I was okay with making a few sacrifices
我是不介意作出一些牺牲的
when it was only affecting you guys.
但是如果连旋转和伸手都不行的话
But if I'm not allowed to spin and flail,
我都不知道在这的意义是什么了
I don't even know why I'm here!
你想死吗
You wanna die?
你觉得是时候告别一切了吗
You think this is your time to go?
或许吧
Maybe it is.
我不想装作看得很开
I'm not gonna to pretend to know that answer.
我只知道 我不想死
But what I do know, I do know that I don't wanna die.
一点 一点都不想死
Like at, like at all.
嘿
Hey!
耗电越低越好
Lower the better.
喜欢你们的新态度哦
Loving the new attitude, guys.
怎么样了
What's going on?
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表