剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
我们安全了吗
Are we safe?
我就是来告诉你们这个的
That's what I was coming to tell you.
Steward说在我们还将困在这片闪电区域中
Stewart said we'll be stuck in this lightning field
直到我处理完一些事情为止
for as long as it takes me to get some work done.
所以继续保持低电量吧
So keep on keeping it lower.
谢谢了
Thanks.
嘿 我们需要谈谈
Hey, we need to talk.
Tina 在你国家有自动翻译器之前
Tina you know you must have learned some English
你肯定是学过一些英语的
before your country got auto translate,
所以如果你全神贯注的话
so if you focus and focus hard,
我知道你是能懂我的
I know you can understand me.
好吧 我们谈吧
Okay, we talk.
太好了
Good.
我们还没安全
We're still not safe.
这里到处都还在耗电
There is still power everywhere.
我们必须关闭更多电源
We need to turn off more.
问题是 Natasha现在跟个植物人没区别
Word is, Natasha's a vegetable.
不然干脆拔她电源吧
I say we pull the plug.
当然是暂时的
Temporarily.
只要我们愿意 随时都能再启动她
We can always plug her back in if we want to.
我们应该把这个吃电量救济的大头赶走
We should take that electronic welfare queen off the dole.
Art说得有道理
Art has a point.
所有用电的人或许都该滚
Anybody using power probably should go.
好痒好痒 - 早安 Art
That tickles. - Good morning Art.
干♥你♥奶奶
Oh screw you.
算了 我懂
But I get it.
现在去解决Natasha吗
Now we end Natasha?
是的 我想回酒店
Yes. I want to go back to hotel.
我说对吗 - 嗯 额
I say right? - Mm-hm.
你觉得这是啥
What do you think it is?
不知道 反正不是人
I don't know but whatever it is it's not human.
老兄 这是外星文明的实证啊
Man, proof of alien civilization at formula.
Lagrange舰长会接见我们了
Lagrange's gonna see us now.
嘿 我告诉过你缪尔行动的事吗
Hey, did I ever tell you about the Muir manuever?
没 听起来很酷炫啊
No. Sounds amazing.
告诉我吧
Hit me with it.
好吧 当时我们从缪尔接走了这对法国美女
Alright, so we pick up this French couple off Muir, right?
身材劲爆 快三十岁的样子吧
Hard bodies, late 20's,
一对货真价实的辣妹
a couple of real smoke shows, right?
然后我们驶入了国际真空区
And we all go out in an international vacuum.
你知道 不受任何常规管束的那种
You know, free of any of the usual restrictions.
这时候Lagrange就在驾驶舱
That's when Lagrange fuck them
和她们干了起来 就在我们眼前
fucking on the bridge like right in front of us.
然后Lagrange操得跳起来
And that's when Lagrange jumps up
就像玩冲浪板一样的时候
and them like a couple of surf boards.
她们吓惨了
They were so scared.
Zalian 我得说这故事真吓人
Oh Zalian, I have to say that is a horrible story.
而且我没看出这和太空探险有什么联♥系♥
And I don't see how it connects to space exploration
或者说潜移默化地教我点领导力也行啊
or subtly teaches me a lesson on leadership.
哦 本来也没打算
Well, it's not meant to.
我们只是些精虫上脑的粗人而已
We're just a couple of buds shooting the cum
嘿 我告诉过你欧式驴交秀的事吗
Hey, did I ever tell you about the Europa donkey show?
不敢相信我居然被你说服走这条路
I can't believe I let you convince me to go in this way.
是啊 是我就不会走这条路
Yeah, I would have never gone this way,
这边看起来危险之极
it seems extremely dangerous.
为了航行的成功 船长在捕鲸的险要关头
To the success of the voyage it is right for a whaling captain
置生死于不顾是正当的
to jeopardize that life in the act of perils of the chase.
我们能停了吗
Can we stop?
不行 Natasha
No, Natasha.
请继续 你的朗读是一流的
Please continue, your elocution is stellar.
人家不管啦 鲸鱼和书本早都不存在了
Irregardless, whales and books don't even exist anymore.
所以我才不要去了解这些
So, I'm not going to need to know any of this
而且人家很无聊诶
and I'm bored.
那还真是个好消息
That is welcome news.
无聊是成年人情感状态中的一个核心
Boredom is one of the core emotional states of an adult.
你即将回归成熟的自我了
You're becoming your grown up self again.
是啊 因为成熟的我很棒棒
Yeah. Because my grown up me is so great.
是的
She is.
成熟的你是
Grown up you is,
是我所知最美好的女性之一
well, one of the finest women I've ever known.
事实上我
In fact I...
你俩来这干嘛
What are you two doing here?
我们来关掉你的小女孩
We're here to turn off your girl.
你们知道一次完全关闭会对她造成多大的痛苦吗
Do you know how much pain a full shutdown would cause her?
如果他会死的话 让他死吧
If he dies, he dies.
你们真要这么做吗
Do you want,
我会战斗到最后一息
I will fight you to my last breath.
以及全身上下每个毛孔的最后一息
And I have breathing holes everywhere.
哦 Kent 他们会杀了你的
Oh, Kent, they're gonna kill you!
那就来吧
Then so be it.
我能存活至今只是个令人反胃的奇迹
The fact that I've survived this long is a disgusting miracle.
我愿为我所爱的女人而死
I would die for the woman I love.
我爱你
I love you.
额 好恶心
Ew, gross.
蠢了一路了
Always stupid.
完了 时机不对 - 你们在这干嘛
Poor timing. - What are you guys doing?
而且谁杀了Art
And who murdered Art,
我以为我们都已达成共识这不好玩了
I thought we all agreed it wasn't funny any more.
我们只是修理他一下
We fixed him.
耗电越低越好 如你所言
Lower the better, just like you said.
我们快坚持不住了
We're not going to hold on here much longer.
找到薄弱点了吗 - 还没
Any thin spots? - Nothing yet.
哦 那儿有东西
Oh, there is something over there.
天啊 它在动 那是个人在那
Oh my god, it's moving. There's somebody over there!
有个不好的消息 我发现出口路线是在那边
Oh. In lamer news, I think I spotted an exit route over that way.
你来决定吗
You gonna decide?
因为我现在不想和你互换位置
Cuz I wouldn't wanna be you right now.
哦 是吗
Oh, really?
我不是你 是吧
I'm not you, am I?
当然 你是你 我是我
No, you're you, I'm me.
是的 但是那真的是二元论而已
Yeah, but that's really a binary thing,
我看这个世界更像一个多元的光谱
I see it as more of a spectrum.
大家听我说 当时那不是第二次闪电打击
Guys listen to me, there was no second lightning strike,
懂了吗 那只是Stewart在运行一些测试
all right it was just Stewart running some exercises.
你不用编这些故事
You don't have to make up these stories,
现在这就是我们的生活方式了
this is how we live now.
活在黑暗之中
In the darkness.
当然除非 你已经忘记你自己的教诲了
Unless of course, you've forgotten your own teachings.
你已迷失了是吗 Karen
You haven't lost your way have you Karen?
不然 我们来你关掉你吧
Maybe we lower you.
你可以把那个难看的眼镜摘了 Karen
You can take those ugly glasses off now, Karen.
哦 谢谢提醒
Oh thanks.
Natasha
Natasha.
你看上去不错
You are looking well.
谢谢你
Thank you.
电力回复的时候
When we returned to full power,
我重置到最后一次保存版本的我了
I was restored from the last saved version of myself.
听到你正常运转的消息我很高兴
Very pleased to hear that you are fully functional.
没别的事了吗
Will that be all?
所以你大概不记得你受损状态下的事了吧
So you probably don't remember anything from your impaired state.
那些发生在你身上的事 或者说对你说的话
Things that happened to you, things that were said to you?
你是指
Are you referring to the moment
你对我说 你爱我 那会儿吗
where you told me that you loved me?
是的 确有此事
Yes as it happens.
我记得
I remember it.
太好了
Capital.
你会不会碰巧 也爱我呢
Do you love me too by chance?
爱啊
Yes.
我没那么说吗 - 没
Did I not say that? - No.
我以为我说了
I thought I had.
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表