剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
争取你能轻松得到的东西
to get things that just fall into your lap.
此话怎讲啊
What's that supposed to mean?
我学了三年半辩论
I studied debate for three and a half years and
而你闲晃进来就压过我成了辩论队长
then you just wandered in there and got team captain over me.
你还进了反重力社团
You got to the anti gravity society
尽管你都没有无重飘浮过
even though you never even floated.
在戏剧社你甚至在朱丽叶的选角上击败了我
You even beat me out for Juliet in drama club.
你演了那个护士啊 那可是相当重要的角色
You played the nurse, that's an important part.
去你大爷的
Oh, [beep] you.
对不起 - Stewart
I'm sorry. - Stewart.
我才试着发起了一场针对你的政♥变♥ 好吗
I just tried to stage a coup against you, okay?
不要向我道歉
You don't apologize to me.
你说得对
You're right.
对不起 呃
I'm sorry. Hm.
我没说 我没说
I didn't say it. I didn't say it.
你之所以能成功是因为你
The reason that you succeed is because you are...
很棒
good.
你只当了一天舰长
You've been captain for a day
就已经镇♥压♥了一场反叛
and you've already put down a mutiny
又救了我们所有人的命
and saved all of our lives.
我是说 你这个舰长我永远无法企及
I mean, you're a better captain than I could ever be.
妈的 你演的朱丽叶我也永远无法企及
Hell, you're a better Juliet than I could ever be.
我真棒 对吧 - 嗯
I was really good, huh? - Yeah.
你是在录音吗
Are you recording this?
这个特殊的时刻你可不想忘记
This is a special moment you're gonna want to remember.
因为你敞开了心扉 - 你这个贱♥人♥
Because you were opening up yourself! - You son of a bitch.
快点给我
Give it to me.
我的指甲啊
My nails.
别再戳我了
Stop digging into me.
好吧
Okay.
现在怎么办
So what happens now?
UMP管理条例关于反叛的规定说得很清楚
Well, UMP regulations on mutiny are pretty clear.
是的 - 应该解除你的职务 所以
Yeah. - Suppose to relieve you of your duties, so...
是的
Yep.
是的
Yep.
好吧
Well,
我能理解
I understand.
你 你能
You, you, und...
能理解
understand?
谢谢你阻止我害死大家
Thanks for stopping me from killing us,
舰长
captain.
所以你排名第一的幻想
So your number one fantasy
就是在地上找到一个吞拿鱼三明治
is to find a tuna fish sandwich on the ground?
不一定非要在地上啊
It doesn't have to be on the ground.
伙计们 外面的氛围怎么样啊
Hey guys, how's the vibe out here?
所有人都心灰意冷
Everyone's super sad.
好吧 我估计也是
Yeah, that's what I figured.
刚才我在房♥间也是这种感受
I was just in my room feeling the same way,
然后我就做了件疯狂的事儿
but then I did something crazy.
我看向窗外
I looked out the window.
地球上没人见过这番光景
No one on Earth has seen any of this.
我们可以随心所欲地为之命名
We can name it whatever we want.
Michael 你想怎么命名那颗行星
Michael, what would you name that planet?
Michael
Michael.
哇噢
Wow.
Tina 我打赌你一直想命名一个太阳系
Tina, I bet you always wanted to name a solar system.
太阳系一号♥
Solar System One.
倒也可以
That's an option.
Kent
Kent?
鞋匠码头
Crispin's Wharf.
银河
Milky way.
土豆狗狗
Tater dog.
好了 好的 先到这里
Yeah, okay. That's enough.
我们都选择入读学院 因为我们热爱外太空
We all went to the academy because we loved outer space.
我们想要冒险
We wanted adventure.
猜猜怎么着
Well guess what?
我们现在置身于完全未知的太空中
We're in a whole other space.
我们不是在学校了
This isn't school.
这些也不是仿制品了
It isn't fake and
在我看来一场无与伦比的大冒险正等着我们
it looks like it's got a whole lot of adventure to me.
我们会看到
We're gonna see things that
地球上的人根本无法想象的事物
no one on earth could've ever dreamed of.
我们会被称作有史以来最伟大的探险家
We'll be known as the greatest explorers that ever lived.
哦 不是吧 我的平均分只有C减 而且我经常作弊
Oh, no, I had a C minus average and I cheated a lot.
我是被编程来给二十一点发牌的
I was programmed to deal blackjack.
哦 我极其渴望亲吻妈妈的双唇
Oh, I very much want to kiss my mother on the lips.
我是很讨人喜欢 但我并不是舰队一员
Well, I'm delightful, but I'm not a crew member,
而且我肯定"卷发Sue"现在跟我一样待业了
and I believe Curly Sue has now joined me in unemployment.
没错
That's right.
根据UMP管理条例 我必须炒掉Karen
According to UMP regulations, I have to fire Karen and
并将Michael升职为副指挥官
promote Michael to first officer.
但我之所以不会那么做
But here's why I'm not gonna do that.
是因为我们要忘掉家乡那些人的想法
Because forget what people think back home.
忘掉糟糕的成绩和繁文缛节
Forget about bad grades and red tape.
忘掉人们对你的流言蜚语
Forget about all the mean things people say about you.
忘掉你的愚蠢编程指令
Forget what your stupid programming says.
好的 舰长
Very well, captain.
启动自我删除协议 倒数
Initiating self deletion protocol in
3 2 - 停
three, two... - No,
停 停 快停下
no, no, no, no, no, no.
我只是在顺势排比 不要删除自己
I was on a roll. Don't delete yourself.
重点是 在这里只剩我们了
Point is, it's just us out here.
全新开始 完全重来
Clean start, total do-over.
就我看来 我们有的可做了
And as far as I'm concerned, that's plenty.
现在咱们去这个疯狂陌生的宇宙里
Now, let's go find us some dinner
给自己找点晚餐吧
in this crazy new universe.
你们舰长刚刚下了一条命令
Your captain just gave you an order.
遵命 舰长
Aye, aye, Captain.
我觉得舰长意味着什么
What do I think captain means?
没人问你这个
Nobody asked you that.
舰长仅仅是一个头衔 真的
Captain's just a title, really.
仅仅是一个词语
You know, it's just a word.
仔细想想其实每个人都有做舰长的潜质
We all have captain potential if you think about it.
但我对此超级严肃正经
But I take it super seriously.
我意思是 你们是最棒的 我不会让你们失望
I mean, you guys are the best and I will not let you down.
只要我在职 你们所有人都只会感到
With me in charge, none of you are ever gonna feel anything
安全和受保护
but safe and protected.
嗨 伙计们
Hey, guys.
Chad
Chad.
辅助舱人员Chad
Chad from auxiliary deck.
我忘记下去告诉你发生的事了
I forgot to go down and update you on everything that's happened.
怎么了
What's up?
咱们去走走吧
Let's take a walk.
好吧 想象一个马桶
Okay, so imagine a toilet.
我们正在这个马桶里
And, and we are in the toilet.
Stewart一贯的大乌龙
Big old screw-up by Stewart.
不得不说太搞笑了
That had to feel good.
你这是在对舰长不敬吗 Newman二副
Are you disrespecting your captain, Second Officer Newman?
开玩笑了啦 这个吐槽我喜欢
Just kidding. I love that.
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表