剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
听我说
Let me tell you this.
你越是长大
The older you do get,
就会有越多的规则让你遵守
the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow.
出自人物Wooderson
Wooderson,
<年少轻狂> 1993年
Dazed and Confused, 1993.
非洲可能是我去过的地 地
Africa is probably one of
地方里最美丽的
the, the, the most beautiful places I have ever been.
出自麦康纳本人
McConaughey himself.
2005年好莱坞网站的采访
In a 2005 interview with Hollywood.com.
噢 Chad
Oh, Chad.
我也希望这不是真的
I wish it could have been different too.
他效颦了一个美国传奇
He's ripping off an American legend.
这是剽窃
It's plagiarism.
剽窃
Plagiarism.
可不酷
Is not cool.
没错吧
Right?
你所有的爱 恨 回忆 痛苦
All your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain,
都是一回事
it was all the same thing.
都是相同的梦
It's all the same dream.
一个深锁在心底的梦
A dream that you had inside a locked room.
一个成为人的梦
A dream about being a person,
像很多梦一样
and like a lot of dreams,
结尾总会出现一个怪物
there's a monster at the end of it.
看透他以后其实他挺无聊的
He got kind of boring once we figured him out.
最后的机会
Last chance.
你是谁 你想干嘛
Who are you and what do you want?
好吧
Okay.
几年前
Couple of years ago,
我舅舅Roy被狗在屁♥股♥上咬了一口
my uncle Roy got bit on the ass by a dog.
<艾德私人频道>
Edtv.
够了 是时候给他冲出去了
All right. It's time to flush him.
我能按了不 - 等一下
Can I do it? - Hold on.
我想再说几句
I'd like to say a few words.
我知道这些记忆都是假的
I know these are fake memories.
可依旧是美好的时光
They're still damn good ones.
Chad 你永远那么棒
Chad, you were always the man.
无论是在蒙特利湾还是德克萨斯中学
Whether it be Monterey Bay or Texas High School.
你总是那么平易近人
You were always down to party.
不论是冲浪 喝酒 还
To surf, to have a beer, to,
还是扔飞盘
to throw frisbee.
"小蜜蜂" 他是这么叫飞盘的
Bees, as he called them.
好的 好的 好的
All right, all right, all right.
够了
All right.
他是个外星人
He was an alien.
我不难过
It's not sad.
我没记错的话
For the record,
这长鳃的怪物也是外星人 对吧
the gill freak's an alien too, right?
Art
Art.
这么做可不好
That's not nice.
哦 你开始关心别人的感受了
Aw, you care about people's feelings now?
是 我关心
Yeah, I do.
Kent刚刚救了你们所有人的命
And Kent here just saved all your lives,
所以你们应该给他点尊重
so you might wanna show him a little respect.
他别无二异
He's not different
只不过他的出生是为了给他哥哥提供器官
just because he was born to harvest his brother's organs,
在水下昏迷时度过了人生中的大部分时光
or because he's lived comatose under water for most of his life,
还有他的器官数量和常人不一样
or because he has the wrong number of body parts.
其实 我会觉得这些就是他与众不同的原因
See, I would think those things would make him really different.
好吧 都干活去 所有人 快点
Okay, get back to work. Everyone. Come on.
刚才那段"鼓舞士气"的话也就你能说出来
Well, that was definitely your version of a pep talk.
谢谢
Thank you.
人家好害羞啊
Blushing.
你太棒了 Stewart
You rule, Stewart.
事实上 是团队努力的结果
Actually, it was teamwork.
是Karen想出的点子
It was Karen's idea to
把水疗室里的水合器另作他用
repurpose the hydrater from the spa closet.
Stewart愿意为了大家牺牲每天的汗蒸日程
And Stewart was willing to sacrifice his daily steams.
我还能说啥 我爱你们
What can I say? I love you guys.
我有问题 一定要点水合食物吗
Question, is hydrating food mandatory?
我猜不是吧
I guess not.
好 请做一粒温热的鸡肉味药丸
Okay, one tepid chicken pill please.
还鸡肉味的 美味
Chicken yum.
我真是无语了 不说了 - 什么都别说就好
Why do I even try? Don't. - Just, just don't say anything.
我一直在想你说过的话
You know, I was thinking about what you said before.
我觉得我还真挺酷的
I think I am pretty cool.
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表