剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
我很忙 - 我四处查看了一下 你是对的
I'm busy. - Oh, I checked around and you're right.
飞舰上满满的都是金属
There's a ton of metal in the ship.
飞舰就是金属做的
It's made out of it.
还有 Art和我向你保证不再吸磁玩了
And, Art and I promise never to do magnetic stuff anymore.
很好
Good.
那个 你能否跟Stewart谈谈
Also, would you mind talking to Stewart and
让他再考虑下能不能别把Art送出飞舰
asking him if maybe he would reconsider sending Art outside.
听着 我负责这个项目
Look, I am in charge of this project,
没人会重新考虑任何事
and no one is reconsidering anything.
明白吗
Okay?
Art引发了故障 Art是机器人
Art is responsible for the problem, Art is a robot, and
Art就要出去解决它
Art is going outside to fix it.
听我说 我担心Art 它对我很重要
Listen, I am worried and Art means a lot to me.
懂了 你要替它出去维修吗
I understand, do you want to go out and make the repair?
我 不行 我没做过太空行走的训练
Me? No, I'm not trained to space walk.
这可是学校里的必修课
It was mandatory at the academy.
这是干我们这行最重要的基本技能之一
It's one of the most important basic skills in our line of work.
也许那天我旷课了 - 你就是蠢
I, I missed that day? - You're an idiot.
嘿 你可以选大Mike或小Mike
Hey, maybe you can send big Mike, or little Mike,
或随便哪个Mike
or any Mike.
哈喽
Hello?
嗯
Mm.
抱歉 我太失礼了
Sorry, how rude of me.
你想试试我的保湿盐水敷吗
Would you like some of my moist saline compress?
还是不用了 - 这可不只限于敷鳃哦
I'm good. - They're not just for gills.
真哒
Really?
你可以用它滋润身体上任何干燥的部位
You can use it on any part of your body that dries out,
以免干到无法呼吸
makes you not able to breathe.
好吧 Tina呢
Okay. Where is Tina?
我们得尽快准备好信息
We have to get this message ready ASAP.
我们仍不知道外面有什么
We still have no idea what's out there,
我们对现况还是毫无头绪
and things aren't looking any clearer.
的确如此
Indeed.
能见度变得越来越糟
Visibility's actually getting worse.
我都不知道该向谁问责
I don't know who to blame.
嗨 抱歉迟到了
Hi, sorry I'm late.
我带了这个翻译器 也许有用
So, I brought this translator device, I thought we could use it.
它能用符号♥和关联情绪的颜色
It converts speech into any language,
把讲话内容转换为任何语言
using symbols and emotionally relevant colors.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
胸部
Boobs.
哦 真能行耶
Oh, yeah, that works.
是吧
Yeah.
我也有工具
I also have something.
我带了摄像机
I brought the camera.
你们都好棒
You guys, this is great.
我真不敢相信Karen总觉得你们是笨蛋
I can't believe Karen thinks you're such idiots.
话说 我检查了UMP的星际信息库
Anyway, I took a look at the stock UMP interstellar message,
UMP还在孟山都旗下时就没更新了
and it hasn't been updated since UMP was a part of Monsanto.
所以 只有一堆转基因生物宣传片
So, it's just a bunch of GMO propaganda.
那么 我们得从零做起了
So, we get to create this from scratch.
我想我们应该
So, I'm thinking we should
以"和平而来"为主旨
build around the idea that we come in peace,
你们懂我的意思 我们
you know what I mean, and we...
抱歉 你啥意思
I'm sorry, what was that?
我只是觉得你这个和平的主意 很烂
I just think that your idea to come in peace, it's a bad one.
Karen液化了Chad
Karen liquified Chad.
我们应该掌握主动权 强硬一点
I mean, we should own that. We should flex our muscle a little.
为什么要挑衅别的人或者别的玩意呢
Why start a fight with, someone or, or something
天知道他们有什么武器
who has who knows what kind of weapons?
啊哈 但是外星人也不知道我们有什么武器啊
Ah-ha, but the aliens don't know what kind of weapons we have.
他们不知道我们有反两级移相器和镭射拖把
They don't know about our reverse polarity phasers or our laser mops.
镭射拖把 这些武器我们都有吗
Laser mop? We have all those things?
这些我们绝对都没有
We absolutely do not have that.
小点声 Kent
Stop, Kent.
外星人不知道啊 - 停
The aliens don't know that. - Stop.
我们不会恐吓外星人的
We're not, we're not threatening the aliens.
好吗
Okay?
想都别想
It's not happening.
好的 "Karen"
Okay, Karen.
他这口气是不是和Karen一模一样
Didn't he sound exactly like Karen there?
你问错人了
I'm the wrong guy to ask.
我对语调变化不太敏感
I struggle with inflections.
你是在学Karen说话吗 Stewart
Were you trying to sound like Karen, Stewart?
不是 不是啦 Kent 算了吧
No, no, no, Kent. Forget about that.
你对信息内容有什么想法
What are your thoughts on the message?
他们毫不费力就秘密潜入两次了
We've been infiltrated twice without difficulty.
我们的想法已经暴露了
Our minds have been exposed.
嗯 - 我们处于非常劣势的地位
Hm. - We're in a very weak position.
所以我建议我们投降
So, I suggest we submit,
献出我们最隐私的部位 一处不落
offer up our most private places, every last one.
什么东西
What's that?
我建议在外星人下次出现的时候
I suggest that when the alien next appears,
我们每个人都想着自己最羞耻的秘密
each of us thinks of his or her most shameful secret.
这样那些外来物可以浏览筛选
So, that they creature may sift through them
以满足偷♥窥♥欲
for his voyeuristic pleasure.
我们也必须献出自己的身体
We must also offer ourselves up physically.
你们知道灵长类动物展示自己的习俗吗
Are you familiar with the primate custom of presenting.
不知道 给我看看
No. Show me.
我现在没有性致而且性器官也没勃起 但是
Well, I'm not in heat and my genitals aren't engorged, but
如果我翘起我的臀部 - 好了 快住手
if I were to arch my haunches. - Oh stop, stop, no,
我们不会那么做的 我们不那么做
we're not doing that, we're not doing that.
快坐下
Have a seat.
就是那样
That's it.
终于来了
There it is.
我听出来那种像Karen的威胁语气了
Now, I do here the hectoring rhythms of Karen-speak.
Art 安塞波应该在正右舷二十米处
Art, ansible should be about 20 meters directly starboard.
哎呀 这里太黑了
Crikey, it's so dark out here.
多黑啊 - 闭嘴
How dark is it? - Shut up.
我开了我的灯 但是基本没啥用
I have my light turned on and it's basically doing nothing.
我把灯关掉试试
I, I, I'm going to switch it off just to see.
没错 还是很黑
Yes, yes it's darker still.
你们不会相信的
You wouldn't believe it.
Art
Art.
这是我到过的最黑暗的地方
This is the darkest I've ever experienced,
我还拥有几处钻石矿呢
and I've owned several diamond mines.
Art
Art.
把你那该死的灯打开 快点
Turn your goddamn light on, now.
好了 灯开了
And, the light is on.
继续前行 到达指派处安塞波
And continuing, to the ansible which I am detaching
完成手动重启
and completing manual reset.
耶 现在我们是梦之队了
Yay! Now we're the dream team.
我卡住了
And I'm stuck.
糟了 - 怎么了
Whoops. - What?
我好像卡进一个东西和另一个东西之间了
Well, I seem to have wedged myself between a thing, and some type of other thing.
还有点点疼
It, it's pinching a little.
我准备好立即撤回了 拜托
I'm ready for immediate retrieval please.
Erin
Erin.
你好 我是UMP巡航号♥舰长Stewart Lipinski
Greetings, I'm Captain Stewart Lipinski of the UMP Cruiser,
我们带着
and we come in hmm...
找到他了 - 嘿
Found him. - Hey.
你没有抛下我们自己就开始录了吧
Oh hey, you weren't starting to shoot without us, were you?
没有 我只是正好有点想法
No, I just wanted to get some thoughts down
就先录下来
while they were fresh.
没什么大事
No biggie.
你说过我们是一个团队
You said we were a team.
一个梦之队
A team of dreams.
Kent 我们是
Kent, we are.
只是暂时不在一个房♥间而已
Just in separate rooms for right now.
你还和Karen说过我们能干
And you told Karen we were capable.
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表