剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
好吗 小Tina
Okay, Tins?
他不是你最好的朋友吗 - 是的
Isn't he like your best friend? - Yeah.
Kent
Kent.
Kent会像这样
Kent would be like,
我想要告诉你
I want to tell you,
用超级正式的语言
in, super formal words,
我是一个恶心的人
that I am a person who is gross.
我是历史上活得最悲惨的人了
I have lived the saddest life of anyone in history.
然而
And yet
我还这么诡异
I am so creepy.
你可以晃得更厉害一些
Yeah, you can sway better than that.
噢 你太可爱了不适合学Kent - 嗯
Oh, you're too cute to be Kent. - Yeah.
我要去做一些鸡肉方块
I'm gonna go make some chicken cubes,
你想要来点吗
do you want some?
我最近只吃菱形
I'm on an all-rhombus...
食物 那行
diet. Okay.
好的 - 好
Okay. - Okay.
尝起来像真的一样
Tastes like the real thing.
噢 冰淇淋甜筒 吧唧吧唧吧唧
Ooh, ice cream cone, yum yum yum.
你也舔舔
You lick it!
你觉得咋样
What do you think?
我觉得就像家一样
I think it's home.
对不起 - 不好意思
Sorry. - Excuse me.
警告
Warning.
检测到"不夺人所爱的兄弟法则"可能被破坏
Possible guy code violation detected.
小提醒 我可能有几次会叫你Ted
Just, heads up, I might call you Ted for some of this.
噢 是时候让Michael和Tina回来了
Oh, it's time to bring Michael and Tina back.
准备好了吗 - 嗯 我们准备好了
Ready? - Oh, we're ready
来一场机器人革命
for a robot revolution.
欺负高达一米五的机器人没那么容易
Not so easy to bully somebody who's a full 4 foot 10 inches.
给我们人类特权 要不然的话
Give us human privileges or else.
要不然怎样
Or else what?
你会奇迹般地无视机器人第二定律吗
You'll miraculously disregard the second law of robotics?
要不然就会这样
Or else this.
咖啡机
Coffee-bot?
确定吗 这就是杀手锏吗
Really, that's the master plan?
是的
Yes.
这个疯子来自故障机器室
This crazy asshole is from the defective robots ward.
我就不会想和他作对
I wouldn't wanna cross him.
谁知道他能干出啥事来
Who knows what he'll do?
也许他会用烧开的咖啡来烦死我们
Well, maybe he'll inconvenience us with burnt coffee.
现在天气怎么样 船长
How's the weather now, Captain?
我觉得一场暴风雨正在"酝酿"中
I think a storm is a-brewing.
别开玩笑了
Banter off.
看到我俩在一起 有些人可能会不开心
Some people might not like that we're together now.
我不在乎别人怎么想
I don't care about those people.
我只在乎你
All I care about is you.
机器人暴♥动♥
Robot uprising,
请原地待命 大概就一会儿
standby, may be a while,
以上
yours as ever,
Kent
Kent.
我们很抱歉
We're sorry.
这不是我们最初的计划
This wasn't our original plan.
我们本来只是想凭人多来吓唬你们
Our plan was to intimidate you with our numbers,
获得人类特权
get human privileges.
不过这都是过去了
It's all in the past.
算了
Never mind.
你 来扶我坐上船长的宝座
You there, help me into the Captain's chair.
好的 等一下
All right, hang on.
跳上来 - 来了
Jump up. - Here we are.
哦 好吧 再来一次
Oh, that's, okay, one more time.
就差一点了
We've almost got it.
这咖啡机是怎么
So, how, how did the coffee-bot
推♥翻♥机器人第二定律的啊
override the second law of robotics?
大致扫描了一下发现
A nominal scan suggests that
它的处理器最近经历了
it's processor went through
一些严重的物理创伤
some serious physical trauma recently.
它早上从柜台上掉下来了
Well, it fell off the counter this morning.
我想接住它来着 没接到
I, I tried to catch it, but.
我今天去糖罐了
I went to the Honey Pot today.
那是什么
What's that?
我对灰石采掘场的称呼啊
It's what I call the quarry with gray rock.
我告诉过你的
Ha, I've told you this.
是啊
Of course.
只不过我记不住
Just hard for me to keep track of
你起的这些毫无意义的名字
all your nonsensical names for things.
糖罐
Honey Pot.
灰石
Gray rocks.
鞋油
Shoeshine.
银矿
Silver mine.
我刚是不是打断你的话了
Did I interrupt your story earlier?
你刚在说
You were saying
糖罐 然后发生什么了
the Honey pot, and, and then what happened?
什么也没发生 我说完了
Nope, that was it.
我去了糖罐 仅此而已
I went down, to the Honey Pot.
真是个精彩的故事
It's a good story.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
往你左手边走点
G... go to your left a little.
我的左手边 - 我的 你的左手边 对了
My left. - My, your left, yes.
我才是船长 是我的左手边
Well, I'm the captain, it's my left.
要怎么制止一个不受第二定律支配的机器人啊
How do you stop a bot that's not bound by the second law.
用第一定律啊
The first law.
机器人第一定律
The first law of robotics.
第一定律是不可更改的
The first law's immutable.
它是永久连接在固件上的
It's hard wired through the firmware.
给我你的门卡
Give me your key card.
你害的我们被挟持
You just got us held hostage.
你以为我们会给你人类特权吗
You think we're gonna give you human privileges?
是的
Yes.
看着我
Look at me!
我现在是船长了
I'm the Captain now
马上你们都要被我"烘笑"了
and you're all about to get roasted.
船长 让我来第一个
Captain, let me be the first
祝贺你掌权
to congratulate you on your new command
赞叹你精妙的文字游戏
as well as your delicious word play.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果您允许的话我将去甲板下面
With your permission I would like to go below deck
找更多的人类来奴役
and look for more humans to enslave.
您的双关笑话还是让人想笑
Still laughing at your pun.
臣告退
Excuse me.
我和他一起去
I'm going to go with him.
好主意
Good idea.
你该得到点奖励
You shall be rewarded.
这是之前发生的事的报应吗
Is this about what happened earlier?
对不起 我真是个"漏嘴"
Sorry, I was such a drip.
停
No!
只有我才能讲双关笑话
I make the puns!
Zalian 我们需要你到舰桥去 马上
Zalian, we need you on the bridge, pronto.
怎么了 Natasha和Karen终于亲上了吗
What? Are Natasha and Karen finally going to kiss?
啥
What?
我们之前从没聊过这个
That's not something we ever talk about.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们聊的是 哦 吓我一跳
We talk about it like... Oh, boy.
我们需要你帮忙处理下咖啡机
We need your help with the coffee-bot.
听着 我在下午四点后都不喝咖啡了
Oh, listen, I can't go get coffee after 4 PM,
不然晚上睡不着
I would be up all night.
嘿 嘿 那是我的
Hey, hey, that is my....
我受不了了
I can't take it anymore!
你在逗我吗 - 对啊 不是 我真的受不了了
Are you kidding me? - Yes, no, I am not kidding!
你根本不懂我
You are not understanding me!
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表