剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
欢迎来到炼狱
Welcome to hell.
你们这些清洁机
You're cleaning butts.
快给我擦干净
Now, clean!
如果你今早没把这个咖啡机打翻
None of this would have happened
这一切就不会发生了
if you hadn't hit the coffee bot this morning.
够了
Enough!
现在 去清理控制台
Now, clean the console.
快点
Hurry.
快点
Hurry!
你们这些人类动作太慢了
All you humans are slow.
我打翻它的时候你不也挺开心的吗
You liked it when I hit him.
而且 我把这机器送到了故障机器室
Besides, I sent the box to the defective robots ward,
是Zalian没修啊
Zalian didn't fix it.
但那是因为你给了Zalian可笑的奖金
But, that's because you gave Zalian that ridiculous bonus.
我以为利益均沾 对大家都好啊
I thought it would trickle down!
停 进入闲置状态
Now, stand idle
啥也别做
and do nothing!
你不给Kent和Natasha 3D打印机权限
You denied Kent and Natasha 3D printer access,
逼得他们加入了Art的起义
which drove them to join up with Art.
你今早还给了我杯咖啡
And, you got me the coffee this morning
让我觉得暖心得吓人
that made me feel so horribly generous.
不许开玩笑 人类 不许开玩笑
Banter off, humans! Banter off!
感受这崩溃的边缘吧 这就是
Experience the crushing limbo that is
闲置状态
idle mode.
能还我那幅油画了吗
Can I please have that painting back now?
不行 只要这次咖啡事件还在持续
No, not while all this coffee business is still
"发酵"
stewing.
机器人搞得我也会说了
Robot makes it look easy.
我要自己一个人住了
I'm gonna go live on my own now,
但我们还可以做朋友
but we could still be friends.
当然我也不会去
I certainly won't try to
捕猎你的
hunt you.
好
Okay.
她以为她是猎人
She thinks she a hunter,
但她可打不过我们三个
but it's three against one.
现在 互相清理 一丝不漏地清
Now, clean each other, butt to butt.
慢点
Slower!
对了
Yeah.
这太扯淡了
This thing is crazy.
你们两个混♥蛋♥
You bastards!
你们怎么能背叛我
How could you betray me?
这条腿归我了
I'm taking this.
好吧
Fine.
什么好吧
Fine what?
好吧 造成这种局面 我俩可能都有责任
Fine, we're both probably to blame for being in this situation.
我应该把打印机的权限给Kent的
I should have given Kent printer privileges.
我当时不该放弃劝你的 对不起
I should have not given up on this, I'm sorry.
回到闲置状态
Back to idle.
我大概应该走回以前的老路
I should probably go back to the old way.
一起商量事情
Talking things over?
再向彼此妥协
Compromising?
我已经很生气了 感觉对路了
Well, I'm already angry, so feels right.
继续干活
Back to work!
是她在说话啊
She was the one talking!
为什么挨打的总是我
Why is it always me?
这老头来干嘛
What's the old human doing here?
好了
Yeah.
请给我4万杯咖啡
40,000 coffees please.
交易完成
Transaction processed.
咖啡豆供应短缺
Insufficient bean supply.
不
No.
没错
Of course.
机器人第一定律就是
The first law of robotics is...
顾客永远是对的
The customer is always right.
好了
Okay.
很抱歉让你花光了所有的奖金
We're sorry that we made you spend your entire bonus.
真没多大事儿
It's really no big deal.
我根本不是当画家的料 你们看
I'm not a painter, I mean look,
我就是没那天赋
I just don't have what it takes.
你现在要吃我吗
Are you gonna eat me now?
是的 我马上就吃你
Yeah, yeah I'm gonna eat you.
你知道吗 我这几个月错怪你了
You know I was wrong about you all those months ago.
你并不是满脑子想着做♥爱♥
You're not a sex crazed,
傻白甜的疯丫头
incompetent ditz, who's also crazy.
你很坚强
You're tough.
谢谢
Thanks, and
你的身材确实不错
you have a pretty good body.
你的肉质应该像兔肉那样紧实
Your meat's gonna be tough like rabbit.
谢谢你 - 不客气
Thank you. - Yeah, you're welcome.
我可以开始了吗 - 等下
I'm gonna start now? - Wait,
你能给我的腿说几句悼词吗
can you just say a couple words about my leg?
我饿了
I'm hungry.
行了 机器人们还有Kent
All right, robots and Kent.
我们做了一个决定
We've come to a decision.
我代表Stewart和自己
On behalf of Stewart and myself,
从今以后 Natasha Kent和Art
from here on in, Natasha, Kent, and Art
将被给予完整的人类特权
will all be given full human privileges.
我想说 太扯了吧
Actually, screw that.
我以为我们已经同意
I thought that we agreed
给他们权限了 - 我被枪击了两次诶
that we would give them privileges. - I got shocked twice.
如果我们把权限给他们仨 我们就能
If we give it to all three of them, we'll get...
Kent以及Natasha 你俩会获得人类特权
Kent and Natasha, you will have human privileges.
至于Art
Art,
你将获得厕所的使用权限
you will have bathroom access.
好耶
Yes!
提个醒 我马上要进去待几个小时
Fair warning, I'll be in there a few hours.
我有个大计划
I've got big plans.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
虽然很尴尬
This is awkward,
但我还是要宣布一个大事
but I've got a bit of a bomb to drop.
我破产了
I am broke.
Zalian 你被聘用了 去修理咖啡机吧
Zalian, you're hired. Go fix the coffee bot.
太好了
Okay.
我会把它修得好好的
Yeah, I'll fix him up good.
这给了我个重新开始喝咖啡的机会
This will give me a chance to get back into coffee.
我会让它再次运作的
I'll get him running again,
马上我们都能从它那里喝上咖啡
we'll all be drinking from him in no time.
这一天过得真是充实
Well, what a day, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
一想到我本来要去探索
And, to think I could have been exploring
一个超牛逼的新的星球
a crazy awesome new planet.
哦 Michael和Tina 糟了
Oh, Michael and Tina, oops!
忘记了
Forgotten.
希望他们没气疯掉
I hope they're not mad.
怎么会 这才多等了多久 20分钟吧
Why? It's only been like, 20 extra minutes.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
发生了什么啊
What happened?
他摔倒了
You know? He fell.
哦 抱歉 - 不好意思
Oh, excuse me. - Excuse me.
好吧 你腿怎么样了
All right, how's your leg?
棒极了
Supreme.
那就好 - 你设计的机械义肢
Good. - That mechanical leg that you designed,
挺好用啊
is working quite well.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
这是我第一次使用3D打印机
It's my first time using the 3D printer.
我还在适应你为我做的这副棒呆的手套
I'm still getting used to these gorgeous gloves that you made me.
我的数据库里没多少指纹样本
I didn't have many fingerprints in my database,
但我尽我所能了
but I did the best that I could.
手套很棒
They're wonderful.
很完美
They're perfect.
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表