剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
你真心觉得我能干的 是不是 Stewart
You do think I'm capable, don't you Stewart?
你们非常能干
So, so capable
所以你们能自己单独录 等我们完成
which is why you guys can make your own videos after we finish making...
太好了
Oh, great.
Kent刚才非常恶心奇葩 搞得我莫名兴奋
Kent was being really gross and weird he got me all fired up
我想趁着这个热乎劲赶紧开始拍
so I want to start shooting before I start losing any of that heat.
好吧 - 我觉得Tina很吓人
Okay. - I found Tina very intimidating.
但是我身上有很多部分也开始膨胀了
But many of my parts have become dilated as well.
它们需要被及时拍下来
They need to be captured soon.
Art - 嘿 Karen
Art? - Hey, Karen.
Art
Art?
这艘舰上的人都喜欢我 对吧
People on this ship like me, right?
我是说 很明显
I mean obviously.
我知道他们都喜欢我
I know they like me,
但是就喜欢而言
but, I meant as far as like,
我的表现怎么样呢 还有哪里可以提高
how my performance is regarded or where I can improve.
或者他们没有背着我说我坏话
Or do people talk about me behind my back type of thing?
大家都觉得你挺不错的 好吗
People think you're great, okay?
Karen 我刚刚监测到
Karen, I just detected
你的心率和肾上腺素水平达到峰值
a spike in your heart rate and cortisone levels.
我的天啊 你是在骗我吗
Oh my god. Are you lying to me?
不
No.
那些症状可能代表了闪烁其词的迹象
Those symptoms could be an indicator of evasiveness.
我没有闪烁其词 Natasha
I'm not being evasive... Natasha.
刚才又达到峰值了
They just spiked again.
他们经常说我吗 是不是说我吃东西的样子
They talk about me a lot? It's about the way I eat?
是不是说我吃得太慢了
Is it about how slow I eat?
Michael 没人说你闲话
Michael, nobody talks about you.
Karen 你的生理指标高得太危险了
Karen, your levels are dangerously high.
我必须坚持让你回到舰上
I have to insist that you return to the ship.
我不需要回到舰上
I don't need to return to the ship.
我要你俩给我闭嘴 我才能去找那个傻
I need you both to shut the hell up, so I can find the stupi...
别动 我是外星人
Ooga Booga! I'm an alien!
你的幽默感呢
Where's your sense of humor?
Art - Karen
Art! - Karen!
不
No!
Art - Karen停下来
Art! - Karen, Karen, stop.
他飞走了
He's gone.
顺便说下我是Michael
By the way, this is Michael.
正站在你后面
I'm standing behind you.
请别把我踢到太空中去
Please don't kick me into space.
不敢相信 我把它丢了
I can't believe it, I lost him.
我杀了Art
I killed Art.
不不 别怪你自己
No, no. Don't beat yourself up.
意外总是会有的
Accidents happen.
再说了它能不能算个人还有争议呢 所以
And besides, he's arguably not even a person. So...
没礼貌 - 我说了有争议
Rude. - I said arguably.
还有你一定要穿黑色服装吗
And do you have to wear that funeral outfit?
这衣服明显会让大副沮丧啊
That's clearly upsetting the first officer here.
好吧 虽然我知道现在这么做不太好
Oh. Now, guys, I hate to do this right now,
但是我需要一个口头豁免
but I'm gonna need a verbal waiver
来证明我跟这次意外没有任何关系
confirming that I was in no way responsible for this incident.
你现在来这套
You're doing this now?
我见过这种事情是怎么发展的
I've seen how these things go down.
记忆开始混乱 你们人类一起抱团
Memories get fuzzy, humans stick together.
不不不 我们应该全部抱团 好吗
No, no, no. We should all stick together, okay?
现在是非常敏感的时刻
This is a very sensitive time
我们要想办法怎么处理这个事情
and we need to be delicate in how we handle this.
在说什么悄悄话
Whisper, whisper.
Zalian你来了
Oh, Zalian.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我就是来看下你们的太空漫步搞得怎么样
I just wanted to check in and see how the space walk went.
我猜Art肯定想亲自告诉我
Actually, I bet Art wants to tell me about it himself.
那个小家伙
Little guy.
就喜欢念叨自己干了啥说了啥 Art人呢
Loves doing and the talking about stuff himself and where is Art?
噢 刚才我只是在脑补 没有说出来吧
Oh, I was thinking it rather than talking.
不好意思 这是个坏习惯
Sorry, it's a bad habit.
我就是想问 Art在哪
I just meant, where's Art?
我还是在脑补 对吧
Oh, I'm still doing it, aren't I?
妈的
Shoot.
现在我在这间房♥里大声问Art在哪
I'm talking out loud now in this room and asking where Art is.
他在厕所
He's in the bathroom.
太好了 - 对
Great. - Yep.
嘿
Hey, wow.
大家都在
It's everybody.
维修怎么样 如果你们需要更多时间的话
How's the repair going? Because if you need more time...
不用长官
No sir.
安塞波修好了 你可以发射信息了
The Ansible repair is complete and you can send your message and
厕所的事情也说了
the bathroom story has been told.
我们迷失了
We are lost.
我们暴露了
We are exposed.
我们应该苦苦哀求吗
Should we beg?
别攻击我们
Do not strike at us.
我们毫无防备
We are completely vulnerable.
我们是你们的人了
We are yours.
我们的东西也是你们的了
All that we have is yours.
金钱还是女人
Money or women?
我会为你们起舞 在这脆弱的飞舰之外
I will dance for you, outside this fragile vessel,
在这片冰冷黑暗且毫无生存希望的太空中
in the cold dark of space we have no hope of survival.
别把我们踢入虚无中
Don't kick us into the void.
好了 我们看够了
Okay, well we watched a lot of that.
我们来看看Tina的版本吧
So why don't we watch some more of Tina's version.
来了
Yay.
你好 宇宙
Hello Universe.
欢迎来到你们的噩梦
Welcome to your nightmare.
不把你们打得屁滚尿流我们誓不罢休
We won't stop until we've kicked your ass!
要是你们碰到我们了 最好别长屁♥股♥
If you meet us you better not have an ass.
打的就是屁♥股♥
We love ass.
我们有个机器人 那个机器人很赞
We have a robot, and that robot is amazing!
它的名字是Art - 我爱你朋友
His name's Art. - I love you man.
所以你们这些绿屌♥傻♥逼♥给我听好了
So listen up you green dick shit-heads,
我们要干♥死♥你♥们
cuz we're coming for you!
我们无所畏惧
We will not be intimidated.
死 死 双死
Death, death, double death.
我们会把你们送进虚无太空
We will send you off into the void.
旋转 漂流 孤独
Spinning, drifting, alone.
你们唯一的安慰就是知道
Your only solace will be knowing
死亡终会来临
eventually death will find you.
我很不舒服
I feel sick.
我爱你 Ted
I love you Ted.
好吧 我知道我们拍得很烂
Okay, I get it we did a bad job.
你们确实拍得很烂 但是
No, well you did, they're terrible, but,
Art死了
Art's gone.
Karen 放松点
Hey, Karen, take it easy.
Art只是在厕所而已
Art's just in the bathroom.
人们在厕所里面并不代表他们死了
And when people are in the bathroom, they're not really gone.
对不对 Michael
Right Michael?
完全正确
Exactly.
Art在厕所里
Art's in the bathroom.
机器人没有进入厕所的权限啊
Robots aren't allowed bathroom access.
Michael 你在说谎吗
Michael, are you lying?
这就是为什么我们有豁免
This is why we have waivers.
Art在厕所
Art's in the bathroom.
他没在厕所
He's not in the bathroom.
我派他去做危险的任务
I sent him out into danger
然后毫不在乎地把他一脚踢进了太空
and then I kicked him off the ship like he was nothing
现在他已经永远地走了
and now he's gone forever.
你把Art搞丢了
You lost Art?
我告诉过你别用他
I told you not to use him
现在他流落在外了
and now he's out there somewhere?
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表