剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
Tina
Tina.
真高兴你到了
Oh, I'm so glad you made it.
真叫人按捺不住 是吧
This is so exciting, isn't it?
啊 对 Ted 指挥站正找你呢
Oh. Oh, Ted control says they need you.
显然他们现在就要你过去
Apparently they need you right now,
所以别亲了 他们说
So stop kissing her, they're saying.
我这就过去 - 好的
I'm on my way. - Okay.
要给我争光 小火鸡
Make me proud Turkey.
天呐 他都不说"我爱你"
God, he couldn't even say I love you.
你说 这能有多难
I mean, how hard is that?
就三个字 我 爱 你
Three words, I love you.
啊 听你说还真是恶心
Oh, it's so gross when you say it.
这个 这个以后再解决
We'll, we'll work on that.
你疯了吧 不是吗
You're out of your mind, right?
嘿 嗨
Hey! Hi.
我觉得你应该先给我敬礼才能跟我讲话
I think you're supposed to salute me before you speak to me.
但这次就先算了吧
But we'll let it go this time.
这就是你做舰长的第一个决定
Your first decision as captain
安排你的暗恋做领航员
and you made your crush the navigator?
才不是 我还确定了电脑助理的胸围臀围
No, I also signed off on the computer's boob and butt size.
我会让你尝到活在地狱的滋味
I'm gonna make your life a living hell
还会让你悔恨踏进了学院
and you're gonna wish you never set foot in that academy.
好呀 你要是敢这样
Well, you do that and
我就告诉妈妈
I'll tell mom.
Michael Newman舰长从木星向您汇报
Captain Michael Newman reporting from Jupiter.
首席玩伴Lipinski和我刚刚着陆
First mate Lipinski and I have just landed.
我会一直当你的小跟班 Michael舰长
I'll always be your little helper, Captain Michael.
你是最棒的保姆
You're the best babysitter ever!
谢谢 Stewart
Thanks, Stewart.
你随时可以做我的副指挥
You can be my second-in-command anytime.
我俩当时还以为木星是固态行星呢
We thought Jupiter was a solid mass.
我俩真是太傻♥逼♥了 是不是
We were dumb asses, weren't we?
长官您好
Greetings, sir!
斗胆多言 在您手下效劳真是莫大的荣幸
And may I just say that it's an honor to be serving under you.
不用叫我长官
Easy on the sirs.
好吗 我还是之前你照看的那个小孩 记得吗
Okay, I'm still the kid you used to babysit remember?
记得
Yeah.
啊 我有多喜欢这个大哥哥啊
Oh, how much do I love this guy?
和我有多想当您的副指挥一样多
About as much as I love being your second in command.
其实他们把副职给Karen了
Actually they gave second to Karen.
所以你只能当我的第三指挥官了
So you're going to be my third in command.
希望你不介意
Hope that's okay.
你闻起来真香
You smell nice.
好了
All right.
谢谢您
Thank you.
好了
All right.
要我帮你吗
Can I help you?
你穿着舰长服
You're wearing a captain's shirt.
你好舰长 我是Kent Woolworth
Hello captain, I'm Kent Woolworth
你的科学官
your new science officer.
Woolworth
Woolworth,
你是主席Helen Woolworth家的人
as in Helen Woolworth the chairwoman?
她是我母亲
She is my mother.
没错 我能进你的舰队是靠的裙带关系
And yes, I am here as part of your crew due to nepotism,
让我羞于启齿
Much to my chagrin.
我也十分不乐意来这儿的
I couldn't be less pleased to be here.
不过 我妈妈要把我的睡眠舱用作
However, my mother needed my sleeping chamber at home as her
普拉提馆
Pilates studio.
她正努力塑形 以便勾引
She's trying to tone her body so that she can seduce...
好了 我得打断你了
Okay, I'm gonna stop you right there.
谢谢你如此真诚
Thank you for your honesty.
撒谎可不是我的技能
Lying is not a skill that I possess.
你有根鼻毛露出来了 长官
You have a stray nose hair, sir.
UMP巡航号♥ 已批准出航
UMP cruiser, you are good to go.
启动离港程序控制
Initiating departure sequence control.
驾驶台的所有人别提多激动了
I can't tell you how excited all of us here on the bridge
终于要出发啦
are to finally get going.
对不对伙伴们
Isn't that right gang?
尚未检测到驾驶台中有任何言语证据 舰长
I'm not detecting any verbal verification on the bridge captain.
我的初步判断是大家其实并不激动
My preliminary reading is that people are not in fact excited.
好了 这就行了 够了 谢谢了
Okay, that's fine, that's enough, thank you.
谢谢你了
Thank you.
别这样伙计们
Come on you guys.
Michael
Michael.
我们都很激动 对吧
We're excited on the bridge, right?
啊 是的 长官
Oh, yes, sir.
Stewart舰长 十分激动
Captain Stewart, very excited.
这和所有人预期的走向一模一样 长官
This worked out exactly the way we all wanted sir.
啊 是时候了
Oh, it's time.
大家注意一下
I'd like everyone's attention.
该说点什么了
It's time to say something
我为这一刻等了一辈子
I have been waiting my whole life to say.
啊 别说了吧
Oh, don't do it.
穿过月球 越过火星
Past the moon, past Mars.
你们不知道这句格言吗
Do you guys not know the motto?
不 我们知道的 只是
Yeah, we know it, it's just that...
那太好了 咱们一起说
All right, great, let's do it!
让我们驶向星际
Let us sail to the stars!
星际 星际 星际
Stars, stars, stars.
好了 打开前视图
Okay, activate front view.
好了
There it is.
太空就在那儿
There's space.
我们启程了
We are on our way.
真是大好时光啊
Good times.
好了 各位 我知道我们今天出师不利
Okay, everyone, I know we got off on the wrong foot today
但那只是因为
but that's only because
我们还没来得及像团队一样凝聚
we haven't had time to gel as a team.
说来好笑
It's funny you know.
他们派我们到星星上去
They're sending us out into the stars,
而我在这里就看到了很多明星
but I'm seeing a lot of stars right in here.
因此 在我们相聚的这第一个晚上
So, on this, our very first night together,
我想我们应该来顿庆功宴
I thought we'd have a little celebratory meal.
谁想吃火鸡呀
Who wants turkey?
Stewart 这是祖母的独家酱料吧
Stewart, this is Grandma's dressing.
火鸡是Ted的最爱
Turkey was Ted's favorite.
他以前管我叫小火鸡
He used to call me turkey.
他很搞笑的
He's hilarious.
我不能吃色氨酸的
I can't eat tryptophan.
这会让我的耳朵流血
It makes blood come out my ears.
什么 - 好了 大伙 来嘛
What? - Okay guys, come on.
让我们为新家庭举叉庆祝
Let's raise a fork to our new family.
我们同舟共济
We're in this together.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay.
姐 来嘛
Sis, come on.
看在祖母的份上
For grandma.
好了
All right.
就当你同意了
Think that's a yes.
好了
Okay.
嗯
Mm.
我去 这玩意儿吃起来跟个老太太一样
Jesus Christ, this tastes like grandma.
但愿没人吞下去
I hope no-one swallowed that.
我其实吞下去了 长官
I actually swallowed mine, sir.
好恶心
Gross.
哦 Natasha 这个食物仓有多久了啊
Oh, Natasha, how old is this food tank?
是2070年3月14号♥安装的
It was installed on May 14th, 2070.
那已经是35年前了
That was 35 years ago.
我们为什么没有更新食物仓啊
Why don't we have a new food tank?
因为没人去换啊
Because no one replaced it.
Stewart 你没检查一下食物仓吗
Stewart, you didn't check the food tank?
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表