剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
我对不起你 Zalian
I'm so sorry Zalian.
我必须走了
I gotta go.
我能把她从视频里剪掉
I can cut her out of the video, no problem.
好的
Okay.
现在是个演讲的好机会
Might be a good time for a speech or something.
好主意
Good idea.
好了大家 现在我想说几句
All right guys, I have a few words I'd like to share.
厕所的事情Michael说了谎话
Michael lied about the bathroom.
啊
Uh-huh.
六年级时隔着围栏偷看奶♥子♥的事情他也说了谎
He lied about seeing boobs through a fence in 6th grade,
他个撒谎精 - 那都多久前的事了
and he's doing it again. - It was so long ago.
没时间讨论信息了
This is no time for messages.
他们已经来了 要是它起皱了 涂润滑剂
They're here. If it puckers, lube it.
不行 Ted 把裤子穿回去
No, Ted, put your pants back on.
Natasha 调看我们头顶的
Natasha, bring up the exterior feed
飞舰外部摄像
from sector above where we are.
好的 舰长
Okay, Captain.
Zalian
Zalian?
Art Art
Art! Art!
等一下 他现在真是在太空吗
Wait, is he seriously in space right now?
慢着
No, wait.
我去把他带回来
I'll get him.
来我这
Come here.
Art
Art!
你在哪 - 他的眼睛还没爆
Where are you? - His eyes haven't exploded yet.
不会爆的
They won't.
有一层富氧伪大气层
There's an oxygen-rich pseudo-atmosphere
聚集在飞舰周围
collected around the ship.
我本该早点告诉你们的
I should have said something earlier
但我又不用呼吸
but as a non-breather
我觉得这没什么好讲的
I really didn't find it that interesting.
我们的引力强度还不够
We're not gravitationally significant enough
吸聚形成大气层
to attract an atmosphere.
Natasha 能调出这个风暴的视觉模型吗
Natasha, can you show me a visual model of the storm?
多么惊悚的美感
How beautifully terrifying.
一颗行星正在急剧成形
A planet is rapidly forming.
以我们为中心
Around us.
真的会有这种事情发生吗
Is that a thing that can actually happen?
没错
Yeah.
Art
Art!
Art
Art!
Zalian 这样做太不理智了
Zalian, this is crazy!
Art
Art!
Zalian 他回不来了
Zalian, he's gone.
我很抱歉 你必须回飞舰里去
I'm so sorry but you've got to come back inside.
求你了
Please.
我不能丢下你回去
I cannot go back in there alone.
我不能再为害死另一个人负责了
And I cannot be responsible for killing someone else.
所以 这是我们的飞舰
So, this is the ship and
这些是正好绕着我们旋合的物质
this is the coalescing matter aiming right at us
它们之后会正好汇聚于这一点
which will then converge into this little spot right there.
把飞舰压成一摞血肉夹杂的金属片
Which will just be one pile of blood and metal.
Zalian 看到你的眼睛没有爆♥炸♥ 我很欣慰
Zalian, I'm very happy to see that your eyes remain unexploded.
谢谢 对此我很感激
Oh, thanks, I appreciate that.
嘿 对不起 之前骗你说Art在厕所里
Hey, sorry about the whole Art's in the bathroom thing.
喂 你个骗子 还想跟他讲话
Hey, you don't get to talk to him liar.
行了行了 Tina 先别提这茬
All right, Tina, drop it.
Micheal说谎这事等下再谈
Talk about Micheal's lying later.
好了好了 快速更新情况
Okay, well, quick update
一颗行星正绕着我们成形
there's a planet forming around us.
没有能见度 没有卫星地图
We have no visibility, no sat map.
我们很快就会变成一颗行星核
And we're quickly becoming planetary core.
如果我们能定位的话
If we could orient ourselves
或许还有一线生机
we might have a chance
在目前的情况下 我们只剩 呃
as it stands now, we'll be dead within mm,
几分钟了
minutes.
慢着 既然所有东西都在向我们移♥动♥
Wait, wait, if everything is moving towards us,
Art
Art?
Art你在吗 哥儿们
Art you there buddy?
Stuart 你上无线电啦
Stuart? You're on the radio.
Art - 哇哦
Art. - Wow.
我的天呐 你还活着
Oh my God, you're alive.
是呀 太空飞行老难受了 Karen
Yes, flight out was rather unpleasant, Karen.
刚刚这段飞行还是蛮平和的
The last bit's been quite peaceful.
嘿 Natasha 有卫星的话
Hey, Natasha, if you had a satellite
你就可以进行定位 对吧
you can orient us, right?
是的
Yes.
嘿 Art 一会儿Natasha
Hey, Art, Natasha's gonna
会给你发一个小小的链接协议
give you a little ping,
保证不会痛 哥儿们
promise it won't hurt, buddy.
发过来吧
Ping away.
这样的话 卫星Art在这 我们在这
So, there's satellite Art, and there's us.
要不我们试试卡着一条弧线空隙出去
What if we try to latch on to one of these tendrils?
即使我们时间掐得刚刚好
Even if we timed it perfectly,
我们重量太大 无法成功的
we'd be too heavy to make it.
慢着 在飞行过程中我能弃掉燃料电池
Wait a minute, I could drop the fuel cells as we go,
反应器中会留有足够的量带我们出去
that would leave enough in the reactors to get us free.
不行 没有燃料我们之后会寸步难行
No, but then we'll be stranded without fuel.
但我们也不用葬身于此了
But we won't be in a planet.
好了 所有人 听我说
Okay, everybody, listen.
今天我对大家都有了一定的认识
I realized something today about all of you.
我们真得算不上多棒
We're really not that good.
噢 - 噢
Oh. - Oh.
是呀
Yeah.
我们是没有多棒
We're not that good,
但去他妈的 我们已经够棒了
but goddammit, we're good enough.
如果我们齐心协力
And if we work together,
我想我们能逃出去
I think we can get out of this.
都听明白了吧 各就各位 赶快
You heard her. Positions people, come on.
Natasha 随时候命
Natasha, be ready for my command,
Tina 时刻关注航线
Tina, stay focused on our course.
好的 这给了我一点信息内容的启发
Okay. this has just inspired some thoughts for the video.
我在想
I was thinking...
别说了 请做好你唯一的工作
No, just do your one job please,
谢谢你 你好牛的
thank you, you're awesome.
好的
Yeah.
嘿 我能做点什么吗 舰长
Hey, is there anything I can do captain?
告诉我 我们会没事的
Tell me we're gonna be okay.
我们会棒棒的 长官
We're gonna be great, sir.
我知道我不该信你 但我还是信了
I know I shouldn't, but I believed you,
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的骗子
you goddamn lying son of a bitch.
来吧
Here we go.
驾驶舱准备就绪
Ready on the bridge.
倒数 9 8 7 我去 数字太多了
All right, in nine, eight, seven, shit, that's too many numbers.
直接启动
Just go, oh.
我们重量太大了呀
We're too heavy.
呃 我们中大部分人是这样
Well, most of us are.
你刚刚是在说我胖吗
Did you just call me fat?
不知道
I don't know.
现在弃掉燃料啦
Dropping fuel now.
我们密度太大了
We're too dense.
核心吸引力太强
Too attractive a core!
我们做不到了 Michael 随它吧
We're not gonna make it, Michael, let it go.
我能做到
I can do it.
做到什么 Art
Do what, Art?
我能磁化
I can magnetize.
你们把大量能源丢弃进了那团物质里
You dropped a lot of energy into this mass,
我可以利用这一点
and I can use it.
我能变成行星Art
I can become Planet Art.
不行 Art 我们不能对你提这样的要求
No, Art. We can't ask you to do that.
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表