剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
dire and unprecedented circumstances.
是的
Yeah.
你已经比99.999%的男人厉害了
You tower above all the other men at a massive five-nine.
有道理 是的 有道理
Fair points. Yeah, yeah, fair points.
你得去一个地方 先生
There's somewhere you need to go, sir.
我会很高兴参加了应急程序
I would be happy to attend to the emergency procedures.
他要告诉Tina他的感觉啦
He's gonna tell Tina how he feels.
豁出去了
Caution to the wind.
坦露感情
Heart on his sleeve.
有意思起来了
This is gonna be delicious.
不行
No.
姑娘们会照顾Tina的
Yeah, it's the girls will take care of Tina.
我应该 应该制定逃生计划
You know I should, I should really work on this escape plan.
哦 拜托 - 该死 去找她
Oh come on. - Dammit, go to her.
Ted以前常常给我拍很多照片
You know, Ted used to take a lot of photos of me,
比如抓拍啊 特写啊
like candids and closeups,
膝盖啊 睡觉啊 还有我的脚
and kneelies and sleepies and ones of my feet.
他真的是个好男人
He's such a great guy.
她快不行了
We're losing her.
今晚你需要一个艳遇
You know what you need is a good hook up tonight.
没错 实际上内啡肽会改善你的心情
Yes. The endorphins would actually improve your mood and
但愿 从而 提升你的工作表现
hopefully, in turn, your job performance.
好吧 我 我想我也可以解解渴
Yeah, I, I guess I could knock the dust off of it.
你好啊 船长 在这碰到你太好了
Well, hello skipper, fancy bumping into you here.
推进器准备好了吗
Did you prep those thrusters?
当然了 现在听我说
Sure. Now listen.
今天晚上 你和Tina
You and Tina tonight.
我们来让梦想成真吧
Let's make this happen.
等一下 你怎么知道的
Wait, how did you know about?
Art 我们需要Tina明天做很重要的事
Look Art, we need Tina for something super important tomorrow,
所以我应该 - 又多了一条理由呢
so I should... - All the more reason.
也许她现在需要听的就是一份爱的宣言
Maybe a declaration of love is exactly what she needs to hear.
我有可靠的消息
I have it on good authority
说她最近表示了想要解解渴
that she recently expressed interest in knocking the dust off of it.
听起来一点都不像Tina会说的话
That doesn't sound anything like Tina.
其实有点像她说的话 对不 - 这句子挺短的
Actually it kind of does, doesn't it? - It's a short sentence.
对啊 她说话就是那样的
Yeah, she says stuff like that.
不过 你怎么知道她想 你懂的 跟我来一发呢
But how do you know that she wants me to, you know, sex her up?
你可是船长啊
You're the captain.
别想那么多了 直接上
Don't think it through, just act.
嘿 船长 在这碰到你太好了
Hey captain, fancy bumping into you here,
我在找垃圾桶
I'm looking for a trash can,
我得把这些冰鸡尾酒和300多瓣玫瑰花瓣扔了
I've got to get rid of these ice cold clamaritas and about 300 rose petals.
给我吧
Give me those.
你确定他就是你想要的 - 对 他看着还不错
You sure he's the one you want? - Yeah, he seems nice.
我挺喜欢他 - 我把你领过去
I like him. - I'll lead you down there.
快来
Come on.
等下 你跑哪去了
Wait, where did you?
Natasha - 这呢
Natasha? - Hello.
这边走
This way.
好的
Okay.
搞定他 狗狗 - 汪汪
Go get him, dog. - Woof woof.
狗狗
Dog?
你就这么跟她说话
That's what you say to her?
天呐 你真是不解风情
God, you don't know anything about sex.
哦 我可解风情了呢
Oh, I know about sex.
你想让我展示一下有多了解吗
You want me to show you what I know about sex?
什么玩意 你撩人时候的嗓音吗
What is that, your sex voice?
也许哦
Maybe.
如果你们打算进行一场不互相约束
If you now wish to participate in non-binding,
双方同意的性♥爱♥
two party consensual sex,
请说同意
please say agree.
同意 - 同意
Agree. - Agree.
你胸罩密♥码♥多少 - 4 11 82
What's your bra PIN? - Four, eleven, eighty-two.
你哥哥的生日
Oh, your brother's birthday?
说来话长 不过别瞎担心
It's a long story, don't worry about it.
你拉锁密♥码♥是多少 - 4 11 82
What's your fly pin? - Four, eleven, eighty-two.
我可是看着他长大的
I was his baby sitter for years.
别说话了 赶紧办正事吧
Shut up and just let me get this.
好嘞 Stewart船长 加油
Okay, Captain Stewart, come on.
我们要上了 我们 我们要干了
We're doing this. We're, we're doing it.
只不过跟Tina说说话 只是聊天而已
We're just talking to Tina. We're just talking.
没事的 我们就冷静地正常地聊个天 好吧
We're just gonna be cool. We're gonna be chill and cool, okay?
别求婚 别他♥娘♥的♥求婚 Stewart
Don't propose. Do not freaking propose, Stewart.
好 怎么就买♥♥好戒指了呢
Okay, why'd you buy this ring already?
Stewart - 嘿 嗨
Stewart? - Hey, hi!
Tina 嘿
Tina! Hey!
我就是来找你聊聊天
I was just gonna come talk to you, actually.
可我不想聊天
I don't wanna talk.
我都欲♥火♥焚身了
I'm too horny.
太好了 你懂的 为了全体船员着想
That's perfect, you know, for the sake of the crew.
嘿 我给准备了样东西
Hey, I have something for you.
要开始了 现在就要开始了
It's really happening. It's happening right now.
就在此刻
This very moment.
我终其一生都 啥 那是谁
My whole life I've, what, who is that?
这是Abram
This is Abram.
Natasha为了我把他解冻了
Yeah, Natasha defrosted him for me.
这是什么鬼地方
What is this place?
太多问题了
Okay, too many questions.
去我房♥间等着 记得脱♥光♥光 好嘛
You're gonna go to my room and, you know, take it out, okay?
帽子别脱啊
Leave your hat on.
对了 你要跟我说什么是不是
Aye, did you need to talk to me about something.
那是鸡尾酒吗 我能借点儿吗
Are those clamaritas? Can I borrow these?
飞船上是不是有个低温室
I'm guessing there's a cryogenic chamber somewhere on board?
哦对 万一他们要搞重聚表演秀呢
Oh, yeah, that's in case they did a reunion show.
这是Abram 一个阿米什生态滑板运动员
This is Abram, Amish eco skateboarder.
他在月球炼狱赛成功闯入最后一关
He made it to the final challenge of the moonferno.
对吼 我也想起来了
Oh yes, now I remember,
他的双胞胎弟弟就死在他面前
his twin brother died right in front of him.
以前他们总喜欢播那些可怕的事情
Ugh, they used to show so many horrible things
但是好像没什么人在意
and nobody seemed to care.
我们真是禽兽
We're monsters.
这附近有丹尼餐厅吗
Is there a Denny's around here?
Natasha 我们还剩多少时间
Natasha, how much time do we have?
行了 太吓人了 快收起来
Okay, that's scary. Put it away.
开采装置已经安装在行星上了
Extraction gear's on the planet.
准备好钻机
Ready the drills.
打起精神来啊 - 你昨晚上过的怎么样
Come on. - How was your night?
不好
Bad.
没错 超级超级不好 烂透了
Yeah. Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad.
你们都喝高了吗
Did you guys get drunk?
本来没打算喝多的
Wasn't the plan.
我都不知道酒从哪里冒出来的
I don't even know where the liquor came from.
啊天呐 这里好亮啊
Oh, my God, it's bright in here.
Natasha 拜托告诉我Tina已经没事了
Natasha, please tell me that Tina's good to go
我们昨天也没有白费力气
and that we didn't just do all that for nothing.
我不确定啊
I'm not sure.
我很不想承认
I'm embarrassed to admit it.
但是我昨晚断片了
But my memories from last night are incomplete.
我把她跟丢了
I lost track of our girl.
有人捡着她了 相信我
Somebody's found her, believe me.
说不定还捡了她好几次
Probably found her a couple of times.
好多次 不同角度
Multiple times, from multiple angles.
我的数据证实 昨晚飞船上有人打炮了
My data confirms someone had sex on the ship last night.
我不知道你还记录那个
I didn't know you logged that.
没问题了 我准备好了 激活钻机
All right, I'm ready. Activate the drill.
舰桥船员 准备开始开采
Bridge crew, prepare for extraction.
好的
All right.
等一下
Hold on.
呼吸
Breathe.
怎么了 Tina
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表