剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
为表彰Art的机智表现
For his ingenuity
以及在工作中做出的部分牺牲
and partial sacrifice in the line of service,
我们决定将他收编为荣誉船员
we decided to make Art honorary crew member.
谢谢大家
Thank you, everyone.
那解雇是现在开始吗
Do the firings start now?
我可以选择换掉谁吗
Do I get to choose who I replace?
没有解雇 你不是来顶替别人的
No firings, you're not replacing anyone.
Karen 我投Karen一票
Karen, I vote Karen.
我也是 我也投Karen
Me too, I also vote Karen.
我们不投票 好了 你坐下
We're not voting on, okay, just sit down.
你让我♥干♥啥
What?
现在有个不怎么好的消息
Now on a slightly less positive note,
我们为了逃离正在形成的行星
we did have to eject all of our fuel
不得不抛掉了飞船的燃料
to escape the forming planet.
船长 - 让我说完
Captain. - Let me finish.
没有燃料的话 我们就完了
Without fuel, we're screwed.
飞船将会永远绕着这个行星公转
I mean we'll just be orbiting this planet forever.
就像一个塞满尸体的卫星
Like a corpse-filled moon.
Michael 别说了
Michael, that's enough.
我说了让我把话说完
I said let me finish.
还有个好消息
Now, the good news
我们抛掉的燃料貌似聚集在了
is that all the fuel we ejected seems to have collected itself
行星浅层表面的沉积物上
on a concentrated deposit near the planet's surface.
幸运吧 - 我有话要说
Lucky us. - I'm talking.
着陆在一个刚形成的天体上风险太大
A new celestial body is far too risky to land on.
但是远程矿物开采又是一项极其
And remote mineral extraction is an incredibly
高技巧性 危险且困难的操作
delicate, dangerous, difficult operation.
哥们 讲真
Guys, seriously.
你得让兄弟把话说完啊
You've gotta let a brother finish.
谢啦
Thank you.
听着 我知道远程开采很难
Now, I know remote extraction is difficult.
我是知道的
I know that.
但我们恰好有位船员
But we happen to have a crew member
一生致力于学习开采技术
who spent their whole life learning extraction.
就是Tina - 是我
It's Tina. - It's me.
Tina竟然也有专长
Tina is good for something?
哇 真没想到
Wow, that was a curveball.
在乌兹别克斯坦能值得关注的东西
Anything that's worth a damn in Uzbekistan
也就地下矿藏了
is miles underground.
悲哀啊
That's sad.
好吧 来演示一下吧 大明星
All right, show us what you got, super star.
好嘞 启动模拟手控操作
Okay, activate hand control simulation.
对我们的开采设备来说 行星密度正越来越大
So the planet is growing too dense for our extraction equipment.
所以我们的时间不多了
So our window is extremely limited.
只有12个小时来钻入地表 放进超细纤维
We have 12 hours to drill in and extend our microfilaments.
开采完所有矿物之后
Once we extract all the ore,
我们再点燃自动推进器
we'll have the auto thrusters go down and
回收采集容器 将其带回飞船
collect the container, bringing it back onto the ship.
在做这些的时候 我需要全神贯注 可以吗
And while I'm doing this, I need, full concentration, okay?
所以说不要制♥造♥干扰 不要和我说话
So no distractions, no talking to me,
也别在我旁边说话 别抽嗨
no talking around me, no baking.
不许臭 不许丑 不许胖
Do not be smelly, do not be ugly, do not be fat.
抱歉是我的响了 等一下
Sorry that's me. Just...
哇 是Ted的信息
Wow, it's a message from Ted.
Natasha 你能播放一下183号♥私人信息吗
Natasha, would you please play private message 183?
嗨小火鸡 - 他喜欢叫我小火鸡
Hey, turkey. - He called me, turkey.
一小时前你飞去了太空
You left for space an hour ago.
我就感觉
And it just feels like...
一切都变了
things have changed.
我觉得异地恋不太可行
I think this long distance thing is not working.
你知道 我做人讲究格调
As you know, I like to keep it classy.
所以我会给这个消息设定一周的延迟
So I'm gonna put a one week time lag on this message.
希望你在飞船上先度过愉快的几天
I want you to have a nice first couple of days on the ship,
坚信有人爱着你
believing someone loves you.
玩得开心 老兄
Have fun, buddy.
嘿
Hey.
没事吧 小Tina
How we doing there, Teenz?
我没事 因为分手是双方面的
It's fine. It's... I'm good because it's mutual.
一点也不像没事啊
That can't possibly be true.
好了 我们再来一遍吧
All right, let's do it again.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好吧
Okay.
她 她刚是摧毁了一颗行星吗
She, she just destroyed a planet?
好吧 我们先缓口气 好吗
Okay, let's just take a breather, okay?
Tina 你觉得你能准备好吗
And Tina, you think you'll be ready in our...
在生死存亡的时刻到来之前
little life or death timeframe?
是的 我会的 - 她准备好了
Yeah. Yeah. - She's ready.
没人爱你这件事
The fact that no one loves you anymore
不应该影响你完成这项操作的能力
shouldn't affect your ability to complete this operation.
天哪 Kent闭嘴 - 是不应该啊
Christ, Kent. - It shouldn't.
我会调整好的
I should be fine.
我很确信能在早餐前忘掉我的灵魂伴侣
I'm sure I'll just forget about my soulmate by breakfast.
那就太好了 辛苦你了
That would be great, thank you.
我们全都会死的
We're all gonna die.
还死得很孤独 - Kent
Alone. - Kent.
看她操作明明很容易的啊
Oh, she made that look really easy.
让我来试试
Let me try.
我从没试过开采矿物
I've never done minerals,
但我在液体开采课程上还是得过B+的
but I got a sweet B plus in liquid extraction.
啥 不可能吧 这玩意儿被动过手脚
What? No way, this thing is rigged.
这是个相当先进敏感的设备吧
I gather this is a very advanced and sensitive piece of equipment?
介意让我一试吗
Mind if I give it a try?
感谢给我这次机会
Thank you very much for the opportunity.
我 我都还没动它啊 我的天
I, I didn't even touch it. Aw, jeez.
太好了 这下所有人都试过了
Great, that's everybody.
我还没试过呢
I haven't tried yet.
哦 你真的觉得你能行
Oh, really, you think, you can do it?
不 但是 - Michael 咱别浪费时间了
No, but. - Michael, let's not waste time.
偶有失败是正常的
It's fine to fail once in a while.
这不算失败 因为这根本是不可能
It's not a failure if it's impossible.
好吧 我们死定了
Great, we're screwed.
不 大伙 我们不会完
No, you guys, we're not screwed.
因为这次分手
Because this breakup
对于Tina来说再好不过了 好吗
is the best thing that could ever happen to Tina, okay?
过几个小时 她就会拾起A级的机动操作技能
Cuz in a few hours she's gonna have grade A motor skills
还会开始感激
and a new appreciation for
一直以来摆默默陪在她身边的人
what's been in front of her this whole time.
好的 好的
Yeah, okay.
Zalian 去把回收推进器准备好
Zalian, go get the retrieval thrusters prepped.
Tina取出矿物后 我们要尽快把它拉上飞船
Tina gets the ore out, we want to yank it up quick.
Art能来帮忙吗 - 好棒
Can Art help? - Yeah.
你应该放心大胆地试
Sure, you should feel free to try.
开
Zip.
Art
Art.
关门啊
Close the door.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想回收仓库是前面直走再左拐的门吧
I think retrieval storage is, like, up ahead and to the left.
我知道的啦
Oh, I know.
我只是很开心 我有权限打开这么多新门
I'm just delighting in all the new doors I'm empowered to open.
这些门在对我说 您请 先生
Yes, sir, they say.
马上就开 荣誉船员先生
Right away, mister honorary crew member, sir.
砰 开了 看看吧 只用动动手腕
Bang, there you go. Watch this one, all in the wrist.
这门开得有点慢了 炒掉他
Little slow on that door, he's fired.
你好啊 小护士
Hello, nurse.
Art 那扇门是设限的哦
Art, that room's restricted.
中奖啦
Jackpot.
你找到推进器了 - 比那还好
You found the thrusters? - Better.
我找到一些可能和我们不相关的东西
I found something that's probably none of our business.
这都是哪来的
Where did all this come from?
我想我知道
I think I know.
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表