剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
你那么好 那么聪明
Okay? You're great, you're smart,
你 你很坚强 每个人都觉得
you, you're strong and everybody thinks that...
继续说
Keep going.
你想听什么
What's your point?
想听好话还是坏话
The good stuff about you or the bad stuff about you.
我不知道 都想听
I don't know, both.
你很聪明 他笨
You're smart and he's dumb.
恩 说得好
Yeah, that's good.
他对我们甚至都不感兴趣
He didn't even seem interested in us.
他为什么想去地球呢
Why does he wanna go to earth?
我不知道 那有几家不错的饭店吧
I don't know, there's a couple of good restaurants.
医疗紧急情况
Medical emergency.
有没有人能看一下 交给你们了
Can someone please take 'em, just take care of it!
哦 天啊 Tina
Oh my God, Tina.
患者病症轻度复发
Patient experiencing mild relapse.
建议人工呼吸救治
Mouth to mouth recitation recommended.
好 就是现在了 Stewart
Okay, this is it Stewart.
初吻 不是吻是人工呼吸
First kiss, it's not a kiss it's CPR!
不是为了你 是为了她 为了我们大家
Come on it's not about you, it's about her, it's about us.
不管了 第一步 我来了
Whatever, first step, here we go.
首先 进入
And one into...
检测到剧情高♥潮♥ 输出开始
Episode climax detected, beginning output.
哦 天啊 UMP派来营救团了吗
Oh my god did UMP send a rescue party?
看着不像啊
Doesn't look familiar.
这是另一个宇宙 除了我们之外的另一个
It's another universe, like not ours a third one.
Natasha 化学分♥析♥
Natasha chemical analysis.
哦 这不对啊 - 什么
Oh, that can't be right. - What?
从我们的读数上来看
According to our readings,
这个生命形式是硼基的 不是碳基
that life form is boron-based, not carbon based.
硼基生命
Boron based life?
天啊
My God.
那个宇宙肯定冷到难以置信
That must be an incredibly cold universe.
别闹
No.
Kent 你什么时候进到电脑里了
Kent, when did you get inside the computer?
不许你这么说她
You do not talk about her like that.
如果赶上了那个时空涟漪 我们已经被炸成碎片了
If we had caught that ripple, we would have been blown to pieces.
就算没有 那个地方看起来也不好玩
Even if we weren't, that place does not look fun.
你救了我们 Stewart
You saved us, Stewart.
也许吧
I guess.
我们活下来了 贼被核灭了
We're alive. The thief got nuked.
探索等待着我们呢 为什么还闷闷不乐的 朋友
Exploration awaits. Why so glum, chum?
我只是在想
I was just thinking
如果我们就这么死在这 UMP永远也找不到我们
if we all die out here UMP will never find us.
我们经历的所有 我们见到的一切
All the stuff we've gone through, everything we've seen,
我们撑过去的所有 都没有了意义
everything we've survived it'll all mean nothing.
还是有意义的 我们都在这
It means something, we're here.
团结在一起 这是有意义的
We're together, and that means something.
对
Yeah.
就算我们没能成功 总有一天
And even if we don't make it, someday
人们也会知道我们的作为
people will know what we did out here.
我刚收到下层舱发来的一条视频消息 标题是
I've just received a video message from below deck, entitled,
"第一季预告片"
season one teaser.
什么
What?
按一下播放
Push play.
即将播放 一个记录真实的节目
Coming soon, a show that's really out there.
我为什么在你梦里 Stewart
Why am I in your dream, Stewart?
我爱你 我要给你生猴子
I love you. Put a baby inside me.
Art
Art!
你知道他会追我的
You know he's gonna be all over me.
你说的是我们认识的那个Michael吗
Are you talking about the Michael that we know?
我现在控制这艘飞船
I'm taking control of this ship.
即将在您身边屏幕播放
Coming soon to a screen near you.
等等 我们一直都被录下来了吗
Wait, we were being recorded this whole time?
什么 - 我非常震惊
What? - I am scandalized.
我是第一次知道这个事
I am learning about this for the first time.
我的天啊
Oh my.
二副Newman
Second Officer Newman,
我们已纠正船体包括下层舱的
have we rectified the readings of hull compromise
损害读数了吗
coming from below deck?
没有大气损失 舰长
There's been no loss of atmosphere, Captain.
我们的想法是外星人飞船损坏的的放射性坠尘
Our theory is that the fallout of the alien vessel's destruction
扰乱了它的探测系统
has scrambled its detection systems.
是这样吗
Isn't that correct?
领航船
Navigator ship?
无聊镜头
Footage uninteresting.
是的 同意
Yep, affirmative.
作为二副 Micheal 我的 我的新 Newman
As second officer Micheal, my, my new, Newman, just.
太烂了
Crap I mean.
我不会一脸熊样上真人秀的
I will not be on reality TV and look bad.
假装你能胜任 这儿到处都是摄像头
Pretend you're capable, there's cameras everywhere.
检测到可能的敌对状态
Possible antagonist detected.
降低防护
Lowering shields.
工程师Fletcher 我们准备好出发了吗
Engineer Fletcher, are we all set for departure?
准备好了 大人
We are, your grace.
巡航舰现已能运转
The cruiser is now operational.
是时候我们探索这个新宇宙了
It is time for us to explore this new universe,
深入前人未至之地 获得新知识
to go where none have been, to acquire knowledge and
分享给我们的人♥民♥
to share with our fellow people.
同意 舰长
Agreed, Captain.
并且措辞得当
And nicely put.
谢谢你 舰长
Thank you, Captain.
准备好了吗
Shall we?
*经过月球*
*Past the moon.*
*经过火星*
*Past Mars.*
*让我们向着星球航行*
*Let us sail to the star.*
看看我在楼下发现了谁
Look who I found downstairs.
说来有趣
Funny story.
你们会喜欢的
You're gonna love this.
我正在被追捕 也就意味着你们也在被追捕
I'm being hunted, which means you are being hunted.
所以 我们得走了
So, we should go.
现在就走
Now
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表