剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
都应该有机会去
should get the opportunity to.
体验初次约会的愉悦和尴尬
Experience the, the joy and awkwardness of a first date.
我们46分钟内就要跳了 二缺
Hey we're jumping in 46 minutes, Shell.
足够来施展魔法了
That's enough time for magic.
电脑 请载入一个很一般的意大利餐厅
Computer load a moderately nice Italian restaurant.
你知道的我就是电脑
You know I'm the computer.
Natasha 这么叫我就行了
Natasha. Just call me that.
别啥事都扯上你自己 好吗
Don't make this about you, okay?
载入个餐厅就好了
Just load the restaurant.
生成乔瓦尼餐厅
Generating Giovanni's.
我们的生存辅助装备看上去如何
How's our auxiliary life support looking?
氧气 食物生成器
Oxygen, food generators,
和热量校验仪都完全正常 长官
and heat calibrators are all fully backed up, sir.
导弹装置好了吗
Projectiles weaponized.
万一我们跳转宇宙时前方出现移♥动♥物
We'll need them in case we jump universes
会要用到的
towards moving matter.
早想到了 三个导弹已准备好
Way ahead of you. Three projectiles weaponized.
一个电的 一个热能的 一个离子的
One electrical, one thermal, one ionic.
多好的团队
What a team.
我们其实都提前准备好了
Huh, we're actually ahead of schedule here.
等等 有东西在接近我们的航行路径
Wait, there's something in close proximity to our flight path.
没错
Yep.
是你的熟人
That's your boy.
而且他在挡住我们的出路
And he's blocking our way out.
他可能是遗憾
He's probably bummed
没来得及和我们分享他的全部智慧
he didn't get to share all of his wisdom with us.
是啊 太遗憾了 Michael 我们能瞄准吗
Yeah, what a shame. Michael, we on target?
锁定 准备消灭
Locked on. Ready to annihilate.
伙计们 你们不能杀死他
Guys, you can't kill him.
放大飞船视窗
Enhance ship window.
我们是如此地近
We are so close.
该死
Damn it!
我不能走
I can't go.
我必须留在这里和他一起
I have to stay here with him.
什么
What?
你看 这艘飞船已完全准备好转移
Look. The ship's all prepped for transfer.
航行计划也已经全部输入
The flight plan's fully inputted.
你们大家不再需要我了
You guys don't need me anymore.
我能给你拿杯一杯奶昔吗
Hey, still let me get you a milkshake ok?
你在胡言乱语
You're talking crazy.
奶昔我要了
I'll take that milkshake
打包带走
to go.
听着 我不能放弃这样的机会
Look, I can't turn my back on a chance like this.
你们大家回家 我会在路上找到你们
You guys go home. I'll find you down the road.
不 我们不能这么做 好吗
No, no we are not doing this, all right?
我们好不容易活下来
We have barely survived as it is.
外星人入侵 太空闪电
Alien infiltration, space lightning,
Michael还他妈丢了一条腿
Michael lost a freaking leg.
谢谢你还记得
Thanks for remembering.
Stewart 为什么你非得做这件事不可 飞船不要
Stewart, why would you even wanna do this without a ship?
船员不要 甚至回家的路都不要
Without a crew? Without a way to even get back home?
你为什么不想想这点
Why don't you think about this?
我已经想过了
I have thought about this
自从我看到第一颗星星之后的每一天
every single day since I saw my first star.
Karen 这就是我一直想要的
Karen, this is all I've ever wanted.
好吧 这很愚蠢 好吗
Well, that is idiotic, all right?
所以 因其愚蠢 请求拒绝
So, request denied for being idiotic.
好了 我知道你是好意 但是
Okay. I know this is your version of being nice, but
我想指出 我还是你的上司
I just wanna point out, I still do outrank you.
没错 这是第二点
Yeah, and that's another thing.
我们要怎么办 没有船长就回家吗
What are we supposed to do? Go home without a captain?
你们有船长的
You do have a captain.
而且是非常出色的一位
And a damn good one.
巡航舰长官现在是你了
Command of the cruiser is now yours.
哦 这是行政卫生间的密钥
Oh, here's the key code to the executive bathroom.
别担心 我打扫过了
Do not worry. I cleaned it.
嗨
Hey.
这就是你一直以来想要的
This is all you've ever wanted.
不是像这样
Not like this.
我知道
I know.
我怎么才能知道你会没事
How do I know you're going to be okay?
因为我会和他一起去
Cause I'm going with him.
不 这我可以否决
No, this I can veto.
哦不 我袖手旁观太久了
Oh no, I've been on the sidelines for too long.
是时候站出来
Okay it's time for me to
开始真正地有所作为了
get in and start really hittin' the birdie.
好样的 Michael
Good for you, Michael.
但是 先说明一下
But just to be clear,
我仍然是这个崭新的你的上司
I'm still the boss of this new you.
当然 乐意效劳 长官
Of course, glad to serve, sir.
一切照旧
Nothing will change.
这太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
我们没有时间吵架了
We don't have time to argue.
请允许下船
Permission to disembark.
舰长
Captain.
不要给我敬礼 我要打死你们两个
Stop saluting me, I will shoot you both.
你真的清理过卫生间了吗
Did you really clean the bathroom?
这个嘛 除了洗脸池
I mean, not the sink?
活着回来
Stay alive.
一定要回来 - 我会的
Come home. - I will.
我保证 - 没跟你说
I promise. - Not you.
哇 行啊 - 也不是不说你
Wow, nice. - Well, not, not you.
拉倒吧 - 拜托啊 你们
Forget it. - Come on, guys.
别这样告别嘛
Don't end it like this.
我没想 - 怎么 我就想了吗
I'm not. - Oh, what? I am?
她就那么无视我了
Just ignoring me like that?
她不是那意思
She didn't mean anything by it.
我都让她对我做那些事了
After all the stuff I let her do to me.
Michael 我不想知道是什么事
Michael, I don't wanna know about that stuff.
能听我说一件吗
Can I tell you one thing?
好吧
Okay.
她把手指插到我鼻孔里
She put her fingers in my nose.
可以呼吸 长官
Breathable, sir.
我们真的该先查一下的
We really should have checked that huh?
等等 他是从哪儿找的这些照片
Wait where did he get these pictures from?
他肯定黑进了我们的审片室
He must have tapped into the feed of our viewing room.
什么审片室
What viewing room?
之前我在锻炼的时候想找个私人空间
I was looking for someplace private when I work out,
我当时听起来像是在哭
I sounds like I'm crying.
我有听到
I've heard you.
总之 我就误入了这个房♥间
Anyways, you know I stumbled onto this room and
然后发现 我们一直在被偷♥拍♥
apparently we're being filmed.
时时刻刻
All the time.
天哪
Jeez.
是啊
Yeah.
好诡异
So creepy.
我也觉得
I know.
感谢上帝 我们要将这种浅薄文化抛之脑后了
Thank god we're leaving that shallow culture behind, huh?
这才像点样嘛
This is more like it!
这家伙的技术太赞了
I mean, this guy's technology is amazing!
但是这里味道很难闻
It smells terrible in here, though.
Michael
Michael!
不要一切以地球为标准
Don't be so terra-centric!
你好呀
Greetings!
感谢你为我们敞开飞船大门
Thank you for opening up your ship to us.
我很喜欢这
I love it.
不知道你刚才有没有听到我们谈话
I don't know if you've heard us talking about it.
我懂的
I get it.
我们人类很好奇这东西的功能
We humans were curious about its function.
这是某种能源啊 还是某种诊断设备
Is it an energy source, some sort of diagnostic device?
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表