剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
右舷视图 Natasha
Starboard view, Natasha.
右舷 长官
Starboard, sir.
我什么都没看见
I'm seeing a whole bunch of nothing here.
好吧 看看左舷有没有惊喜
Okay, hit me with some port.
后舷
Aft.
左
Port.
后
Aft.
左 - 好啦
Port. - All right.
天哪 Natasha
God, Natasha
这就是你所谓的最佳视野了吗
how is this the best visibility that you can get?
不好意思了 Karen
Oh, I'm sorry Karen,
你厌倦粒子云了吗
are you tired of the particulate cloud?
你想让我连线一颗卫星吗
Would you like me to access one of those satellites
你似乎坚信它们存在于这个宇宙里呢
that you seem to think exists in this universe?
我们总不能在这一团破云里
We can't just sit here in this crap cloud
坐等被第三次偷袭吧
waiting to get attacked for the third time
就跟一群蠢货一样
like a bunch of assholes.
Tina"喔"得对 用词太不专业了
Tina's right to, oh, highly unprofessional.
Tina别这么婊了
Tina stop being so white.
Karen说到点子上了
Karen makes a good point.
我们得有所作为
We have to do something,
向外寻求帮助 走下一步
reach out, make the next move.
一条信息
A message.
回答正确
Exactly.
防护罩已升起 飞舰是安全的
Shields are up, the ship's secure,
在没搞清楚状况之前我们哪儿也不去
we aren't going anywhere until this thing clears.
是时候让外面的家伙
It's time to let whatever is out there
知道我们是谁了
know exactly who we are.
Natasha 启动安塞波(全自动远程管理)
Natasha, activate the Ansible.
我要它在正中♥央♥用所有波段发射信息
I want it up in central transmitter across all wavelengths
只待我们准备好信息
as soon as the message is ready.
可惜安塞波不好使了
Yeah, Ansible ain't working.
你什么意思
What?
有股不明磁脉冲把它冲掉线了
Some kinda magnetic pulse must have knocked it offline.
防护罩能抵御任何外界冲击啊 Natasha
Our shield should block any external charges, Natasha.
你为什么把它关了
Why did you deactivate the shield?
因为我没关
Because I didn't.
Natasha 发生了什么
Natasha, what is happening?
你今天为什么这么婊
Why are you being such a B today?
你们谁有钢铁侠模式吗
Anyone over here have Stark mode?
没有吗
No?
它在我界面上呢
It's on my interface.
不过话说回来
But then again
你怎么可能知道如何操作这艘飞舰的电脑
why would you know how to work this ship's computer?
你不过是个舰长而已
You're only the captain.
钢铁侠模式关闭
Stark mode off.
一小时前你胳膊肘不小心把它碰开了
You turned it on about an hour ago with your elbow.
你喜欢刚刚那个版本的我吗 舰长
Okay. Did you enjoy that version of me, Captain?
我喜欢 - 我不太喜欢
I liked it. - Yeah, I didn't care for it.
是吗
No?
那么如果这个磁脉冲不是来自外部
So, if this magnetic pulse isn't external,
它是哪儿来的呢
where the hell is it coming from?
拉呀 加油拉呀
Pull. Come on. Come on.
你行的
You've got this.
你很强壮
You're strong.
我不确定啊
I don't know.
看吧
Come on.
我把这些吊着大黑磁蛋蛋的
I've got those hanging with big dark magnetic men
大黑磁家伙都拿下了
with big dark magnetic balls.
没错 他们巨大
You are, they're huge.
哦哈
Oh, ha.
哦伙计 - 哦
Oh man. - Oh.
我的天3万高斯 刷新了个记
Oh my goodness 30 kilo Gauss, it's a new PR.
个记就是个人记录
PR stands for Personal Record.
嗨伙计们
Hi fellas.
恭喜你了
Congratulations.
好的 来击个掌
All right, give me five.
你来和我击啊 到下面来
Gotta find me, find me low.
哦 你怎么啦
Oh, what did you do?
Natasha 给Art开启气闸室门
Natasha, activate the airlock for Art.
要永久抛弃它吗
For permanent disposal?
要它进行外部维护
For external maintenance.
我不是已经关了钢铁侠模式了吗
I thought I turned snark mode off.
当然啦 舰长
Oh, no, no you did, Captain,
我只是有点想念那个模式
I just, I just miss it.
好吧
Okay.
再说一遍
One more time.
你离开飞舰
You exit the ship.
直接去找安塞波主机
You go directly to the Ansible.
按下手动重启
You hit the manual reset.
再原路返回
You come back inside.
并且保证你永远不会再来这出
And you never, ever pull that again.
明白 等我完成维修任务归来
Understood, and upon my return from performing this, repair,
有奖章或者按♥摩♥之类的等着我吗
what can I expect in the form of badges or massages?
你就是个垃圾盒子
You are a box of garbage.
噢 真呛
Oh, spicy, yeah,
我觉得咱俩会很合拍的
I think you and I are going to be getting together.
好啦
Okay.
Karen 你负责维修事宜
Karen you're in charge of the repair effort.
别了Art 已经开始想你了
Bye Art, miss you already.
棒极了 你有什么计划
Excellent, what are you going to do?
我要带上Tina和Kent
I'm going to take Tina and Kent
甩给这帮外星人一个惊艳的问候
and bust out a hot ass hello aliens message.
你要带上这俩人制♥作♥问候信息
You're going to make a message with those two?
好糟糕的主意
That is a terrible idea.
这主意怎么啦
What's wrong now?
哦抱歉 我应该说清楚
Oh I'm sorry. I should be more clear.
Tina和Kent是糟糕的人选
Tina and Kent are terrible.
你的口气才糟糕 贱♥人♥
Your breath is terrible bitch.
等我们修好安塞波
After we fix the ansible,
我和你来制♥作♥信息
you and I can work on the message.
这将是我们在这个恶意宇宙发送的第一个信♥号♥♥
It'll be the first communication transmitted in an already hostile universe
这个任务需要由成年人完成
and it is a job for grown ups.
好吧 Tina和Kent完全可以胜任
Okay. Tina and Kent are more than capable.
再说 一个称职的舰长应当信赖和尊重他的舰员
Besides, a good captain trusts and respects his crew.
再说一次 你是不会懂的
Then again, you won't understand
因为你不是舰长 所以嘛
because you didn't make Captain, so.
那好吧
All right, well,
我期待看到他们的汗水
I look forward to seeing their handiwork
染指整个项目 舰长
all over the project, Captain.
染指全程
All over it.
好期待呢
As do I.
梦之队
Dream team!
梦之队
Dream team!
哦不 Michael 抱歉 你是Karen那队的
Oh no, no Michael, sorry, sorry you're on Karen's team.
不要
No.
所以 麻烦你去给Art上点润滑油
So, please go and make sure Art's properly lubed.
谢啦 我们爱你呦 回见
Thank you, we love you, bye.
带着微笑润滑它哦
Lube him with a smile.
梦之队
Dream team.
Kent住手
Kent.
还是蛮开心的
This is gonna be delightful,
我有几个月没好好上润滑油了
I haven't had a decent lubing in months.
嘿伙计们
Hey, guys.
你们怎么看我们现在的状况啊
What do you think of this weather we're having, huh?
那个 我能借一步说话吗 Karen
Can, can I talk to you a sec, Karen?
Michael 领上Art
Michael, take Art and
完成交办的任务
finish doing whatever needs to be done to him.
温馨提示 任务繁重哦
Hint. It's a lot.
确保他擦 - 什么事快说 Zalian
Make sure he wipes... - What is it, Zalian?
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表