剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表
饮料成分 芒果 酸奶 冰块 彩虹糖
Contents, mango, yogurt, ice, Skittles.
美味
Yum.
我现在能继续说了吗
Can I continue now please?
你之前一句话也没说啊
You've been completely silent up until this point.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的 矿物应该都处理好了
Okay, looks like the ore's been processed.
燃料加满 随时可以出发
We're all fueled up, ready to go.
干得好
Nice.
一切都有所改善啊 Zalian
Things are really looking up, Zalian.
人类和机器人和平共处
Humans and robots living together in harmony.
茫茫宇宙啊 是一片绿荫 一派生机
Space is a beautiful shade of green.
从我们到这儿到现在
And, for the first time since we got here,
还是第一次这么秩序井然
we are completely functional.
燃料 防护罩 食物 一应俱全
Fuel, shields, and food.
舰长
Captain.
您是要我放<燃料 防护罩 食物>这首歌♥吗
Are you requesting that I play the song Fuel, Shields, and Food
就是坏坏乡村女孩Bailey May Chapin的那首
by all country bad girl Bailey May Chapin?
不不不
No, no, no.
我只是在说自从
I was just saying that since...
不过 也好
Actually, yeah.
放来听听吧
Let's hear some of that.
*抱歉啦老兄 我也不想动粗*
*Sorry buddy, I don't mean to be rude*
*我只是想要燃料防护罩和食物*
*but all I need is fuel, shields, and food.*
*只能把你撂倒 按在地上打*
*I'll flip you over put your face to the ground.*
就放副歌♥就行啦 谢啦
Oh, just the chorus, thanks.
正歌♥部分不是很恰当
The verses aren't really work appropriate.
舰长 我也有条新消息
Captain, I also have an update.
我和Kent就快要
Kent and I are very close
完成时空涟漪探测系统了
to finalizing our ripple detection system.
不出两天
Within a day or two,
我们应该就能找到
we should have the ability to find
回到原来宇宙的通道
possible pathways back to our universe.
你和Kent真是合作无间
You and Kent, making magic together.
没背着我偷偷搞事情吧
I hope that's the only thing you're making.
听着 各位 我不想扫大家的兴
All right, guys, I am not trying to kill the buzz here.
反而想给大家的兴头上加点儿料
I am trying to infuse the buzz with a quick presentation.
20页课件学习湍流应急诀窍 25页顶多了
Turbulence preparedness in like 20 slides, 25 tops.
Karen 咱们说好今晚喘口气休息一下的
Karen, we all agreed that we earned a breather for the night.
有口香糖吗
You have gum?
有啊
Yeah.
收藏口香糖是老子的专长
I am the creature who houses the gum.
别跟老子抢
Get your own niche.
哎哟 有人羡慕嫉妒恨咯
Aw, somebody's jealous
因为他自己的身体用的全是粗制滥造的配件
because they've got that dumb homemade body and
而我装的却是有艺术美感的无线义肢
I've got this state of the art, wireless leg.
行动自如
Look at it go.
吹牛逼都吹完了吧
We all just had the chance to speak socially,
大家应该都觉得很没劲吧
and I think we can all agree that nobody enjoyed it,
还是跟着我学习技能吧
so let's try it my way.
如果飞船突然遭遇惯性晃动
Now this is the stance you're gonna need to take
就摆好这个姿势
if your ship encounters sudden inertial shifts.
这个动作有19个要点
Now there are 19 key aspects to this.
我才要教你个姿势
Okay, I wanna teach you a stance
让你学会放松
where you learn to unclench your tight...
Zalian 你没事吧
Zalian, you okay?
还好
Yeah.
是静电
Static electricity.
我得确认一下嘛
I had to check.
别闹了 老兄 我知道怎么回事了
Come on, man. I think I know what happened.
我们在宇宙中被闪电击中了
We just got struck by lightning in the middle of space.
肯定和这种绿色的发光现象有关
It, it must have something to do with this green glow.
Natasha 把船身损坏情况告诉我
Natasha, I need a report on hull damage.
还有对防护装置强度的诊断
Also, a diagnosis of our shield strength
以及再次遇袭可能性的推测
and an estimate of the likelihood of further strikes.
Natasha
Natasha!
这种情况还是头次见
Aw, that's new.
19 行动
19. Act.
怕怕
Me.
别抬腿
Keep it lowered.
救命啊 有人吗
Excuse me, someone.
Art 你会没事的 别担心
All right, Art, you're gonna be okay, all right?
听我安慰的声音
This is my comforting voice.
现在 我需要你关掉所有的传感装置
Now, I need you to turn off all your sensory inputs
深吸一口气
and take a deep breath.
老子不会呼吸 你个没心没肺的
I don't breath, you insensitive...
疼
Ow!
谢谢了
Thank you.
我刚说到哪儿了 Karen 你个没心没肺的贱♥人♥
Now, as I was saying, Karen, you insensitive bitch!
好了 Tina 看来你没大碍
All right, Tina, looks like you're okay.
她发什么神经
What the hell happened to her?
紧急模式把所有非必需的人体改造功能都关闭了
Emergency mode turned off all non-essential body mods
包括人体翻译 人造义肢 还有角膜植入片
including translators, artificial limbs, and corneal implants.
Tina其实不会说英语
Tina doesn't actually speak English.
她是乌兹别克斯坦人
She's from unincorporated Uzbekistan.
可怕
Grotesque.
他们不会真以为
They can't possibly think
有人能容忍♥这种说话方式吧
that's an acceptable way to talk.
Michael 拿一桶干粮来
Michael, go get a can of our dry rations.
但是我腿关了啊
But, my leg's off.
那就爬着去
Then crawl.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
Art 去检查空气水平
Art, go check our atmosphere levels
确保氧气没有流失
and make sure we're not bleeding O2.
还有Kent 这样 Tina
Kent, all right, Tina.
看看他怎么样了 - 嗯
Go check on him. - Mm-hm.
很好
Okay.
你隐形眼镜没了 小心门 小心门
Your lenses are off. Door. Door.
谁把门放在这儿的啊
Who put that there?
忍♥忍♥就过去了
Walk it off.
Karen Michael 有人在吗
Karen, Michael, anyone!
这门怎么打不开
Why won't this open?
安保系统搞的鬼啦
It's a security thing.
一旦有紧急事故发生
The bridge seals itself off from the rest of the ship
驾驶舱就会与飞船的其他部分隔绝开
in the event of an emergency.
我们可以把他们用毒气熏出来的
You know, I think we could probably gas those guys
要是你愿意的话
if you wanted to.
不用了 你有心了
I'm good, thanks.
那随你咯
Suit yourself.
没有防护 不能驾驶 没法诊断
No shields, no steering, no diagnostics.
这飞船和飘浮的棺材有什么区别
This ship is basically a floating coffin.
你来看
Look.
你能启动备用发电机吗
Can you activate the reserve generators?
关掉 快关掉
Oh, turn it off. Turn it off now!
喂喂喂
Hey, hey, hey.
你别一会儿一个主意 成吗
Make up your mind, come on.
闪电会被飞船上的电吸引过来
The lightning is attracted to our power signature.
走出这怪圈前 我们什么都不能开
We have to keep everything off until we are clear of this stuff.
其他人恐怕憋不住
That's not going to go over with the rest of the crew.
他们最喜欢电了
Power is their favorite.
我们必须告诉其他人别打开任何东西
We have to tell them not to turn anything on.
Natasha 去
Natasha, make...
哦 我想起来了 咱的电脑被烤傻了
Oh, right, our computer is fried.
要怎么给后面传消息
How do we get a message back there?
我有主意了
Heh, I have got an idea.
Natasha 你没搞错吧
Natasha, really?
这种时候 你还有心思
You're rubbing in that you have shoulders
穿背心秀香肩
for tank tops at a time like this?
妈呀 你出什么毛病了
Woah, what happened to you?
闪电
Lightning.
电力
Power.
剧集 | 异空漫游(2015) | 导航列表