剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
音乐之乡 前情提要
Previously on Nashville...
公之于众 同源哲学基地就会
Talk to the press, the Movement will sue you
把你告到倾家荡产
for every penny you're worth.
你将会一无所有 你的家庭也会一无所有
You will have nothing. Your family will have nothing.
- Avery 她烫得要命 - 真的吗
- Avery, she's burning up. - Really?
- 对 - 你知道爷爷去哪了吗
- Yeah! - Do you know where Granddad is?
真没看见他
Actually haven't seen him.
都没怎么在家里见到他
He hasn't really been around the house that much.
- 一直躲着我们 - 他是去喝酒了吗
- Keeps disappearing on us. - Is he drinking?
他最好没喝
He better not be drinking.
- 他要是酗酒 就滚出我的屋子 - 他在哪呢
- He's drinking, he's out of my house. - Where is he?
- 他在楼上 - Maddie
- He's upstairs. - Maddie!
- Maddie - 你早就知道
- Maddie! - You knew!
你个婊♥子♥ 你知道的
You son of a bitch, you knew.
我简直不敢相信
I cannot believe it!
Juliette Barnes正声称
Juliette Barnes is now claiming
同源哲学基地是个邪教
that the Movement for Coherent Philosophy is a cult.
这位流行巨星
The famous pop star has suffered
在过去的几个月里遭遇了诸多不顺
a slew of setbacks in the last few months
包括她在台上崩溃那次出名事件
including her infamous onstage meltdown
而这则丑闻也影响到了Maddie James
and the scandal involving Maddie James.
不论事实如何
Whatever the truth may...
不想再有什么不顺了
No setbacks for me.
你说对吧 小公主
Right, little lady?
你感觉还行吗
You feeling all right?
爸爸去哪了
Where's Daddy?
我们去看看谁在门口
Let's see who's at the door.
- 嘿 - 你不用非得按门铃的
- Hey. - You didn't have to ring the doorbell.
嗯 我也说不清 我就感觉我应该按一下
Yeah, I don't know, I just felt like I should.
- 外面简直疯了 - 可不是嘛
- It's crazy out there. - Tell me about it.
- 嘿 小甜豆 - 我觉得她发烧了
- Hey, Sweet Pea. - I think she's running a fever.
真的吗
Really?
呃 我说不好
Hmm, I mean, I can't tell.
我觉得她感觉良好
She feels fine, I think.
听着 我知道你今天想见她
Look, I know you expected to see her today.
但我很抱歉让她经历这些
But I feel bad making her go through that.
你为什么不打给我
Why didn't you call me?
抱歉 发生太多事了
I'm sorry. There's been a lot going on.
没事的 我明白 你还扛得住吗
It's all right. I get it. How are you holding up?
不打上一场硬仗 我是不会认输的
Well, I'm not going down without a fight.
走开
Go away!
我拿了咖啡
I have coffee.
- 谢了 - 嗯
- Thank you. - Yeah.
- 你还好吗 - 不
- Are you okay? - No.
他一直打给我♥干♥嘛
Why does he keep calling me?
他干什么了
What did he do?
我看到他和Mia在一起了
I caught him and Mia.
- 噢 天哪 - 真的糟透了
- Oh, my God. - Yeah, it was terrible.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
那你还打算跟他一起去巡演吗
How are you gonna go on tour with him?
我不会跟他一起去巡演了
I'm not gonna go on tour with him.
你有什么需要的话 我可以待在家里
I can stay home if you need anything.
逃学好主意 Daphne
Nice try, Daphne.
你放了香草冰淇淋进去吗
Did you put vanilla ice cream in this?
- 对 - 真的吗
- Yep. - You did?
嘿 不好意思我迟到了
Hey, man, I'm sorry I'm late.
显然 纳什维尔的交通状况现在也成问题了
Apparently, traffic in Nashville is now a thing.
不 谢谢 谢谢你能来
No, uh... Thanks... Thanks for coming.
- 你还好吗 - 嗯 我没事
- You okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
- 其实不是关于我的事 - 噢 怎么了
- It's actually not about me. - Oh. What's up?
Dell好像得关停农场了
Looks like Dell is gonna have to shut down the ranch.
- 什么 - 对
- What? - Yeah.
她入不敷出了
She couldn't make the payments.
从没真正赚够能维持经营的钱 所以
Never really made enough money to keep it running anyway, so...
噢 不
Oh, no.
但我想着 也许我们可以办场义演
But I was thinking maybe we could throw a benefit concert
- 帮帮她 - 点子不错
- and help her out. - Sounds like a great idea.
你想让我去唱歌♥ 是吧
You want me to sing, don't you?
你也可以去表演魔术
You could do some magic tricks.
- 耍杂技或者别的什么也行 - 真不要脸
- Juggle or something. - You're shameless.
你加入咯
So you're in?
呃
Ugh.
你需要那些小妖精的时候他们都去哪啦
Where are the elves when you need them?
你什么时候开始喝茶了
Since when do you drink tea?
医生要求的
Doctor's orders.
但你会好起来的 对吧
But you're gonna be okay, though, right?
别担心 Gunnar
Don't worry, Gunnar.
- 我会待你身边烦你很久的 - 很好
- I'll be around to bug you for a long time. - Well, good.
这意味着我不用一直对你和蔼可亲了
Means I don't have to keep being super nice to you all the time.
我怎么没觉得有这回事
I hadn't noticed that.
接下来有什么事情做么 兄弟 有演出什么的吗
So what you got lined up, man? You got any gigs?
噢 抱歉
Oh, sorry.
没关系
No, it's fine.
没有乐队没有女朋友再好不过了
I love not having a band and not having a girlfriend.
我们本该更像Fleetwood Mac合唱团(美国摇滚乐团)那样的
We should have been more like Fleetwood Mac.
他们互相睡来睡去的 结果也不错
They all slept together. Worked out great.
- 好好喝你的茶 - 我没
- Enjoy your tea. - I didn't...
好吧 我其实也有点那个意思
well, yeah, I kinda did.
我们当时在郡集市上
We were at the County Fair
你♥爸♥想摸摸美洲驼
and your dad wanted to pet the llamas.
- 我觉得那是骆驼 - 也太可爱了吧
- I thought they were camels. - So cute.
所以我就把他举起来
So I lift him up.
他摸着美洲驼 一切都很美好
And he's petting the llama all very sweet.
直到那个鬼东西用力一拽
Until the damn thing hauls off
- 咬了他一口 - 咬得很重 痛死了
- and bites him. - Hard too! Hurt like hell.
所以我赶紧把他扔进车里 赶去看医生
So I throw him in the car and we race to the doctor.
老爸 不好意思 是妈妈把我扔车里
Dad, I'm sorry. Mom threw me in the car
带我去看医生的 你没带我去看医生
and took me to the doctor. You didn't take me to the doctor.
你再说一遍 是我带你去的
I beg your pardon. It was me.
他叫得可大声了
He screamed so loud,
我觉得隔壁郡都能听见他喊
I thought they could hear him in the next county.
不是妈妈带我去看的医生吗
Mom didn't take me to the doctor?
Beverly不想走 所以她俩留在集市上了
Beverly didn't want to leave. So the two of them stayed.
好像是
That's right.
哈
Huh.
回忆真是个有趣的东西 哈
Memory's a funny thing, huh?
对 抱歉我没有留下 多创造点共同回忆
Yeah. Sorry I wasn't around for more of them.
好吧
Well,
我错过了不少这两个宝贝的重要时刻
I missed my share of moments with these two.
你也弥补了
You made up for it.
真的能弥补就好了 甜心
Wish that was true, sweetheart.
我倒是知道 自从我戒酒
I do know one thing. Ever since I quit drinking,
生活就变得更鲜活了
life has become a whole lot more vivid.
我喜欢这样
I like it this way.
你知道我意思吧
You know what I mean?
我想我知道
I think I do.
嗯 我想你也知道
Yeah, I think you do too.
音乐之乡 第六季第十五集
把那个给我
So, give me that.
你还用不上那个 老爸 你得先拧紧这个
You don't want that yet, Dad. You gotta tighten it down first.
你要知道 我以前装过一两次这玩意儿
I have done this once or twice before, you know.
- 嗯 对 我相信你真装过 - 你什么都知道
- Okay. Yeah, I believe you. - And you know everything...
我不是什么都知道 我只是知道你得先拧紧
I don't know everything. I just know you want to tighten it.
混小子还挺狂
Whippersnapper...
真的吗 我是混小子吗
Seriously, whippersnapper?
好呀 各位
Hey, all.
- 你也好呀 Scarlett - 今天怎么样
- Hey, Scarlett. - How you doing?
我漂亮的外孙女来了
There is my beautiful granddaughter.
我可不想打扰你们 感觉还挺重要的
Well, I don't wanna interrupt. This looks kind of serious.
- 这是啥玩意 - Daphne想要一个新床头柜
- What the hell is it? - Daphne wanted a new bedside table
- 放在房♥间 我就想着我可以 - 是我们吧
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表