剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Deacon, this is Reggie and this is Jellyroll.
- 我是Reggie Vaughn - 你好
- Reggie Vaughn. - Hello.
Jellyroll Johnson.
- 这是我妻子Rita - 我是Deacon Claybourne
- And this is my wife, Rita. - Deacon Claybourne.
- 很高兴见到你 - 嘿 Deacon
- Pleased to meet you. - Hey, Deacon.
Reggie和我是在
Reggie and I go all the way back
密西西比州的梧桐街认识的
to Sycamore Street in Mississippi.
他是速八酒店旁边那个教堂的牧师
He's the minister at that church out by the Super 8.
正好遇到他 Jellyroll也在那
Ran into him and Jellyroll out there.
噢 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
很荣幸
Well, it's a pleasure.
我们就接着25年前我们暂停分别的那段曲子继续呢
We just been picking up where we left off about 25 years ago.
到妻子把我们赶出去为止
Until the wife kicks us out.
如果你想一起来的话 我们这里还有一把吉他
We've got another guitar here if you like to join us.
噢 不 不 我得
Oh, no, no. I gotta...
至少在这待一会儿 喝一杯冰茶吧
At least stick around and have a glass of cold iced tea.
恭敬不如从命
Much obliged.
有个听众真的很好
Be nice to have an audience.
好的 好 好 我还能在这待上一小会儿
Okay. Yeah, yeah, I got a minute or two here.
当然
Sure, yeah.
我们再次起舞
♪ Here we go dancing again ♪
我们还记得这段老旋律
♪ We know this old tune by heart ♪
我们知道这一战将会结束
♪ We know how this fight's gonna end ♪
从开始的那一刻
♪ The moment it starts ♪
一步接一步
♪ One step leads to another ♪
惊喜 你已经是周五小城大镇的开场歌♥手了 别紧张 - B
就像夜晚之后就是白昼
♪ As sure as the night leads to day ♪
当我们之中一人想要靠近
♪ When one of us tries to get closer ♪
另一个人又跳开远离
♪ The other one dances away ♪
我们旋转在
♪ We're spinning and whirling ♪
- 失控的危险中 - 我们这就是个酒店 是吧
- ♪ In danger of losing control ♪ - What were doing in a hotel, anyway?
我不想勉强你们
I didn't want to impose.
勉强 你♥他♥妈♥在说什么啊 兄弟
Impose? What the hell are you talking about, man?
- 但我们的爱很强大 - 来吧 哥们
- ♪ But our love is so strong ♪ - Come on, man.
- 进来吧 - 它旷日持久
- Get in here! - ♪ It's lasted so long ♪
就这样放手 也太傻了些
♪ We'd be fools to let go ♪
我不想要新的伴侣
♪ I don't want a new partner ♪
但我厌倦了一个人跳舞
♪ But I'm so tired of dancing alone ♪
一个人跳舞
♪ All alone ♪
所以来我臂弯 亲爱的
♪ So come to my arms, little darlin' ♪
我们一路跳着回家
♪ I'll waltz you home ♪
耶
Yeah.
所以
So...
歌♥很美
That's beautiful.
- 你们所有人都很棒 真的 - 好的
- Y'all are amazing, seriously. - All right!
谢谢你
Thank you.
你确定你不一起来吗
Sure you wouldn't like to join us?
不 不行 实际上我得走了
No. I can't do that. I actually gotta get going.
谢谢她的冰茶
Thank her for the iced tea.
见到大家很开心
It was a pleasure meeting you guys.
回家见 老爸
I'll see you at home, Dad.
好
You bet.
嗯 感谢你见我
So, um, thanks for meeting me.
当然
Yeah, of course.
我 我有一系列奇怪的问题想问
I... I have kind of a weird question.
希望不会让你感觉到不适
I hope it doesn't make you feel uncomfortable.
你说吧
Go for it.
说实话我有点担心Leah
I'm actually kind of worried about Leah.
这是不可避免的 她正是他喜欢的类型
Well, that was inevitable. She's exactly his type.
他这样做了很多次
So he's done this a lot.
哦 是的 他和前雇员们有过六次协议
Oh, yeah. He's had six settlements with ex-employees.
我们离婚后 其中几个试图联♥系♥上我
A few of them reached out after our divorce.
再怎么说 也挺烦人的
And it was disturbing, to say the least.
哇噢
Wow.
你警告过我
Well, you warned me.
我应该听你的
I should have listened.
你确定一切还好吗
Are you sure that everything's okay?
嗯 我能照顾好我自己
Yeah. I can take care of myself.
好
Okay.
如果有人需要我 我会在的
Well, I'm here if anyone needs me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们会知道接下来发生什么的
We'll see what happens.
我希望你开心
I hope you're happy.
Glenn 这无关于我的幸福
Glenn, this wasn't about my happiness.
你有没有听过这句话
Have you ever heard the expression,
不要好心办坏事 嗯哼
"Don't poke the bear"? Hmm?
那你有没有听过这句话
Uh, have you ever heard the expression,
不要威胁Juliette Barnes
"Don't threaten Juliette Barnes"?
听过一两次 听着 美♥联♥社♥先挑了头
Yeah, once or twice. Listen, the AP picked this up.
有线电视新闻网 日界线 福克斯新闻都想要独家报道
CNN, Dateline, Fox News, they all want exclusives.
恭喜你 你现在正式和Darius Enright
So, congratulations, you're now officially at war
开战了
with Darius Enright.
我们属于 我们 我们属于彼此
♪ We belong, we We belong together ♪
你改好了
You fixed it.
- 有吗 – 是的
- I did? - Yes.
对 对 当然 是我
Yeah, yeah, of course, I did.
听起来很完美 超赞
It sounds perfect. It's amazing.
我意识到在副歌♥间奏前
So, I realized that your voice carries us
你的声音就已经足够了 不需要别的了
through the bridge. So we don't need anything else.
这就像电影中的场景
And it's like a scene in a movie where
没人说话 但你只看画面
nobody says anything but you can totally tell what's going on
也知道发生了什么
just by the looks, you know.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
噢 这是什么比喻的说法吗
Oh, like metaphorically speaking?
意思就是为什么你在这里
Like why are you here?
你为什么不去做制♥作♥人
Why aren't you producing artists?
因为我和Jonah一起呢
Well, because I'm with Jonah.
是啊 没有做歌♥
Yeah, not producing.
我说不好 Twig 你太棒了
I don't know, Twig. You're just so amazing.
讲真的 我就是 为什么你不相信你自己
Seriously, I just... why don't you believe in yourself?
我猜 我是怕了
I'm scared, I guess.
为什么
Why?
- 为什么 - 因为我
- Why? - 'Cause I...
我怕我只不过是另一个无名小卒
just like I'm afraid I'm another nobody.
不会的 你为什么这么说
No! Why do you say that?
我是说 你不知道Jonah为我做了什么
I mean, you have no idea what Jonah does for me.
比如给你在派对上安排约会对象吗
Okay, like supplying you a date to a party?
不 比如
No. Like...
得到注意 受到尊重
getting noticed and being treated with respect.
还有 我不知道
And... I don't know.
我觉得他给我打开了很多新世界的大门
I feel like he opened up so many worlds to me
不是他的话 我根本没机会看到这些风景
that otherwise I wouldn't be able to get to see.
所以没有他 我可能就只是
So, without him, I would be just...
- 你自己 - 就像
- You? - Like...
你会是你
You'd be you...
就够了
which is enough.
所以为什么我不能去Jonah的派对
So why can't I go to Jonah's parties?
你还没有到年龄
Because you're underage.
到什么的年龄
Underage for what?
参加派对的年龄
Underage for parties.
嗯 那跟我说说Twig吧
Hmm. So tell me about Twig.
说他的什么
What about him?
我不知道
I don't know.
你好像经常提起他
You just seem to talk about him a lot.
那只是因为我们一起创作一首歌♥而已
That's just 'cause we're working on a song together.
你确定没有别的什么吗
You sure there's nothing there?
是的 我确定
Yes, I'm sure.
怎么啦
What?
- 你喜欢他 - 什么鬼 我才不喜欢他呢
- You like him. - What? No, I don't like him!
- 你害羞了 – 不 我才没有
- You're blushing! - No, I'm not!
停下 我不喜欢Twig
Stop. I do not like Twig.
闭嘴 够了
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表