剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
你还没告诉他吗
And you haven't told him?
不 我也不打算说
No, and I'm not going to.
至少不是现在
At least, not now.
这也太夸张了
That's crazy!
Avery正幸福着
Avery's fallen in love.
我不想控制他 让他回到我身边
I'm not gonna manipulate him to get him back.
- 可这是他的孩子 - 我知道
- But it's his baby. - I know,
他是全世界最好的男人
and he's the most incredible man in the world.
如果他知道了 会立刻陪伴着我
And he would immediately be there for me if he knew.
但那并不意味着 他会再爱上我
But that doesn't mean he could ever love me again.
又是你
You again.
别那样看我
Don't look at me like that.
我是个废柴
♪ I'm a douche bag ♪
啥也写不出来
♪ Can't write a thing ♪
我都洗手不干啦
♪ I'm all washed up ♪
没什么好唱的了
♪ Nothing left to sing ♪
啦哒哒哒
♪ La-da-da-da, ♪
- 啦哒哒哒 - 喔
- ♪ la-da-da-da... ♪ - Woo!
- 我喜欢 - 我觉得我永远就这样了
- I like it. - I think it might be permanent.
你总这样想
You always think that.
这次不一样
Well, this time it's different.
别试了
Well, maybe stop trying.
何不出去找点乐子 寻求些变数呢
Why don't you go out and have some fun for a change?
我不想出去找乐子
I don't wanna go out and have fun!
噢 好吧
Oh. Okay.
好吧 我今晚得出门 去看Steve Earle的演出
Well, I'm gonna go out, and see Steve Earle tonight.
- 我会有一大堆乐子的 - 什么
- I'm gonna have a ton of fun. - What?
- 是啊 - 我不信 兄弟
- Yeah. - I don't believe it, man!
你为什么不告诉我他在这有演出
Why didn't you tell me he was playing a show here?
- 你知道我有多喜欢Steve Earle的 - 抱歉
- You know how much I love Steve Earle! - Sorry.
- 票售罄了 是吧 - 当然卖♥♥光了
- Of course, it's sold out now, right? - Yeah, of course it is.
我恨你
I hate you.
是给你买♥♥的
It's for you.
- 什么 - 嗯 我大概一周前就给你买♥♥好了
- What? - Yeah. I bought it for you like a week ago.
不是吧你
You did not!
- 玩得开心 - 噢 天哪 我爱你 我爱你
- Have fun. - Oh, my God! I love you! I love you!
抱歉 抱歉 太好了 太好了
I'm sorry! I'm sorry. Yes! Yes!
- 这有点 - 对
- Well, this is... - Yeah.
Gideon?
Gideon?
噢 我赢了 兄弟
Oh, I got you, bro.
好耶
Yes!
零蛋
Nothing!
- 是Mia吗 - 对
- Is that Mia? - Yeah.
我就是 我没法 至少现在不行
I just... I can't... not now.
继续吧 三比零对吗
Serve up? 3-0?
好了 你想让我怎么样 认真的吗
Okay, what do you want me to do? Really?
Maddie甚至都不理我了
Maddie's not even speaking to me.
是啊 我还真好奇原因呢
Yeah. I wonder why.
- 听着 我知道是我的错 - 所以就这样了吗
- Look, I know it's my fault. - So that's it then?
你就这样伤害了她 然后把她抛之脑后了吗
You just destroy her and then forget about her?
- 兄弟 她永远也不可以原谅我的 - 是 你你你 都是你
- Dude, she's never gonna forgive me. - Yeah! And it's always all about you.
什么事都是关于你的 她在乎你
It's all about you. You know, she cared about you
她信任你 而你 根本不把她当人看
and she believed in you. And you, dude, you treated her like a thing.
我搞砸了 好吗
I messed up, okay?
你配不上她
You didn't deserve her.
你说得对
You're right.
你想让我说这个吗
Is that what you want me to say?
- 都是过去了 - 是啊 是啊
- It's history now. - Right, yeah.
你得要放下了
You just gotta move on, you know.
- 你得成熟点了 - 我确实成熟了
- You gotta grow up. - Yeah, I did.
什么 那是什么意思
What? What does that mean?
那天晚上是我告诉她你在那儿的
I told her where you were that night.
- 你干什么了你 - 对 我就是厌倦罩着你了 兄弟
- You what? - Yeah! I'm sick of covering for you, dude!
是我在罩着你 如果不是我的话
I cover for you! You'd be bagging groceries
你现在怕是在超♥市♥打工吧
right now if it wasn't for me.
- 我应该解雇你的 - 现在动手吧
- I should fire you. - Do it.
- 如果你不跟我道歉的话 我一定解雇你 - 好吧
- I will if you don't apologize to me. - Okay, all right.
我很遗憾(抱歉)你是这么个混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry that you're such an ass.
- 滚 - 你才滚
- Piss off! - You piss off!
滚
Piss off!
噢
Oh!
- 哥们 真的很痛哎 - 那才好
- Dude, that frickin' hurt! - Good!
噢 天哪 我真是个蠢蛋
Oh, man, I'm such an idiot.
所有人知道只不过是时间问题
It's only a matter of time before everyone knows it.
是啊 不需要多久
Yeah. Not a moment too soon.
来吧 喝瓶啤酒
Come on, let's go get a beer.
怎么了
What's up?
召开新闻发布会
Call a press conference.
我要了结这一切
I'm putting an end to this.
Juliette 你得放手了
Juliette, you gotta let this go.
基地总部 明早九点
The Movement headquarters, 9:00 a.m. tomorrow.
这也太疯狂了 别这样
This is crazy! Don't do it.
你搞错了 如果我什么都不说
You're wrong, okay? The only thing that would be crazy
才是真的太疯狂了 就早上九点
is if I keep silent. 9:00 a.m.!
谢谢你
Thank you.
我希望你准备好了
I hope you're ready.
山顶有个我认识的姑娘
♪ There's a girl up on the mountain I once knew ♪
让她离开我心生悲伤
♪ Let her go and now I'm sad and blue ♪
有时深夜晚上
♪ Sometimes late at night ♪
我祈祷她有一天来到我身旁
♪ I pray she'll come down to me someday ♪
可那姑娘仍然待在山上
♪ But the girl up on the mountain still remains ♪
而我夜晚睡眠安详
♪ Me, I sleep all right at night ♪
因为睡梦之中 我将她相拥
♪ 'Cause in my dreams, I hold her tight ♪
而那姑娘仍然伫立山上
♪ And the girl up on the mountain's up there still ♪
我现在爱着她 我想我会一直爱着她
♪ I love her now, guess I always will ♪
多谢
Thanks.
该死
Damn!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我搞得定 亲爱的
I've got this, honey.
别 你会割伤你自己的
Don't. You'll cut yourself.
我没事
I'm fine.
我有点不舒服
I've been a little under the weather.
睡不好觉
Having trouble sleeping.
这不是你想的那样 我能处理好
It's not what you think. I can handle this.
我知道
Yeah. I understand.
你可以不告诉别人吗
But can't we just keep this between the two of us?
我们都不想让你♥爸♥爸担心对吧
We don't want to worry your dad.
如果不是必要的话
Not if we don't have to.
早上见
See you in the morning?
谢谢
Thanks, man.
- 嗨 Gunnar - Erica 你好吗
- Hi, Gunnar. - Erica, how are you?
- 很好 你呢 - 演出太赞了
- Good. How you doing? - Killer show.
- 很赞 - Steve看见你在观众席
- Amazing. - Steve saw you in the audience.
他想跟你打招呼来着的
He wants to say hello to you.
- 我 真的吗 - 对呀
- Me? Seriously? - Yeah.
- 他想和你聊聊 - 不 你在开玩笑吧
- He wants to talk to you. - No, you're kidding.
- 来啊 - 他真的说了吗
- Come on. - He does?
- 走吧 - 好
- Let's go. - All right.
很多人会想要
You know, a lot of people would love
待在你现在所在的位置
to be sitting where you are right about now.
什么 和那些在音乐方面很有影响力的人
What? Drinking champagne with one of the most
- 一起喝香槟吗 - 好吧
- influential men in the music industry? - Well,
如果你想那么说也可以
okay, if you wanna put it like that.
我的意思是我只是个俄勒冈的小女孩
Well, yeah. I mean, I'm just a little girl from Oregon.
你确实是个很可爱的小女孩
You're a little girl. You're sweet.
别去那 Brad 好吗 不要去那里
Don't go there, Brad. Hello? Do not go there.
说什么呢
Say what?
我感觉像个青少年
I feel like a teenager.
我真觉得我可能爱上你了
I really think I might be falling for you.
还有人现在这样做吗 爱上彼此
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表