剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
They're good. Maddie's in love,
- 应该是 – 哇
- it seems like. - Wow.
- 对 对 还有Daphne – 冉冉而起的新星啊
- Yeah, yeah, and Daphne's... - A Shooting Star!
她真棒 我们都看节目 然后给她投票
It's amazing. We're watching and voting.
- 真的吗 – 对啊 当然了
- You are? Yeah? - Yeah, of course.
想你了
Miss you.
- 也许我不应该这样说的 – 我每天都想你
- Maybe I shouldn't say that... - I miss you every day.
抱歉 我让很多事都
Yeah, I'm sorry if I made things...
不 不 别再又提起这件事了
No, no, let's not start that whole thing again.
听着 Deacon
Listen, Deacon,
我一直都很想跟你说一些话
I've been meaning to say something to you.
我
I...
什么
What?
我很感激
I'm just so grateful
感激你的友善 你的诚实
for your kindness and your honesty and...
- 不 不 不 – 不 真的 听我说
- No, no, no... - No, really, listen.
我一直活在Brad的阴影之下
I was living under a cloud of Brad
非常不健康
that was so toxic.
而 我不知道
and... I don't know.
我感觉我忘记了人
I feel like I'd forgotten that people...
男人可以这么
that men could be...
绅士 这么好
decent and good.
这都是你给我的
And you gave that to me.
你知道你给了我什么
Well, you know what you gave me.
我不知道 给了你很多麻烦吗
I don't know. A headache?
不 我是认真的
No, stop. Seriously...
是什么
What?
我当时处于很黑暗的境地
I was in a dark cave.
是你帮助我走了出来
You helped me come out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
石油钻塔
An oil rig?
什么 我还以为你是个木匠呢
What? I thought you were a carpenter.
那时候 雇你做什么你就做什么
In those days, you did whatever you got hired to do.
所以当石油喷出几百万尺 喷到每个人身上
So were you there when the oil like sprayed
的时候你也在现场是吗
a million feet in the air and came down all over everyone?
那只是电影情节而已
No. I'm afraid that's in movies.
我只是维修油泵的燃油机而已
I just serviced the diesel that ran the pump.
恐怕不是很浪漫了
Not very romantic, I'm afraid.
说不准哦
I don't know.
我真的很高兴你来找我们了
I'm really glad that you came.
你的爸爸养了两个很棒的女儿
Your daddy raised two wonderful daughters.
我可以问你点事吗
Can I ask you something?
我知道你要问什么
I know what you're gonna ask.
只是很难看出来 以前居然这么糟糕
It's just so hard to see how it was that bad.
人会改变
People change.
我不会为以前的自己找借口
I don't make excuses for the way I was.
我有很多年的时间去反思自己的行为
I've had a lot of years to think about it.
我只是希望
I just wish...
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
爷爷曾经在石油钻塔工作过
Grandpa worked on an oil rig.
- 是吗 – 对的
- Is that right? - Yeah.
我不知道呢
I did not know that.
那些石油在空中喷了一米多
The oil gushed like a mile into the air
然后全喷到他身上了
and sprayed all over him.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
我得看好你了
I'm gonna have to watch this one.
我猜我们对爷爷了解还不够哈
Guess there's a lot about Gramps that we don't know.
发生什么了
What's going on?
你是对的 果然按你说的发展了
You were right. That's what's going on.
- 你好 爷爷 – 你好 孩子
- Hi, Grandpa. - Hello, child.
亲爱的 怎么了 发生什么了
Sweetheart, what is it? What's going on?
我就不应该参加那个节目的
I should have never done the show!
你是对的 开心了吗
You're right! You happy now?
那怎么会让我开
Why would that make me...
- 我要上♥床♥睡觉了 - Daphne
- I'm going to bed! - Daphne!
Ilse?
- 是我 - 你好
- Yeah. - Hello.
- 嘿 谢谢你肯见我 – 哦 没事
- Hey. Thanks for seeing me. - Oh, absolutely, yeah.
我只希望我没打断你工作
Yeah. I hope I'm not interrupting anything.
没有 没有的事 很高兴终于见到你
No, no, not at all. It's nice to finally meet you, actually.
- 我是你的头号♥粉丝 - 我也是 这么多年来 我都不记得多少年了
- I'm a big fan. - Well, I'm a big fan of yours too.
都是你的头号♥粉丝
For more years that I care to count.
别记得比较好
Well, then, let's don't count.
不 挺好的
No. That's okay.
我得死磨硬泡才让她开嘴
So I kind of had to pry it out of her
但是我现在知道大概发生了什么了
but I think I got a handle on what's going on.
要是她是这样认为的 那我真的很难过
Well, I'd feel real bad if she thinks that
我没有想强迫她做她不愿意做的事
I'm trying to force her to be something she's not.
是的 我觉得她有点害怕
Yeah. I think she is a little afraid
你让她做的事情 她还太年轻 不适合
what you're asking of her. Might be a little young.
哦 我很抱歉 但是我觉得是她认为我想让她
Oh, I'm sorry, but I think she's got it in her head
变得性感或者是充满性诱惑
that I'm asking her to be sexy or seductive.
根本不是那样的
It's not like that at all, no.
那就好 但是你想让她怎么样呢
Well, good. What is it then?
她现在在隐藏自己 我能理解
Well, she's hiding and it's understandable.
当我在她那个年龄我也是会藏着自己的
I hid when I was her age.
我觉得每个十四岁的小孩都是这样的
I think every 14-year-old kid does.
但是当她进入比赛的时候
But she entered into this competition
我觉得她是真的想赢
and I think she really wants to win.
但是要是她不和观众互动的话是不可能赢的
And she won't win if she doesn't engage with an audience.
你也懂的 不管她是六岁还是八十岁 我都会这么说
You know that. And I'd say that if she were six or 80.
好 行的 我会和她聊聊的
Okay, yeah, I'll talk to her.
然后是这样的 她今天早上
And the thing is, is that she did not show up
排练的时候没有来
for rehearsal this morning.
哦 天哪
Oh, boy.
我只是替我们所有人担心
I'm worried for all of our sakes
因为要是她不表演的话 对我们来说都不好
because it's not gonna be good if she doesn't perform.
他走过来
He comes over to me.
跟我说
And then he says,
我会帮助我的朋友 你是我的朋友吗
"I help my friends. Are you my friend?"
我发誓 下次我见到他我一定
Hmm. I swear the next time I see that guy...
算了吧
Oh, forget it.
你至少应该举报他 你懂的
Well, you should at least report him, you know.
让他有个案底
Get it on record.
我会解决的
I'll handle it.
你要怎么做
How are you gonna do that?
我会出个让他无法拒绝的条件
Make him an offer he can't refuse.
你这是什么意思
What does that mean exactly?
等我想到了我会告诉你的
I'll let you know when I figure it out.
嘿 听着
Hey, listen,
我不会让她回到我身边的
I'm not taking her back.
我不能任由她一直颠覆我的生活
I can't keep having her upend my life.
我也值得拥有幸福
I deserve to be happy.
现在事情只是因为Cadence变得复杂而已
It's just complicated because of Cadence.
这几个月她一直都跟着我
She's been with me full-time for months now.
我只是 我不想
And I just, I don't...
我不想再让她受伤害了 她经历了那么多
I don't want her to be hurt any more than she has to be.
你是个好男人 Avery
You're a good man, Avery.
你想要每个人都开心
You want everybody to be happy.
我只是不确定这在生活里到底能不能行得通
I'm just not sure life works out that way.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
进来吧
Come in.
我刚刚泡了茶 你要吗
I just made tea. You want some?
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
没想到这么快又能见到你
Didn't think I'd be seeing you any time soon.
听着 我
Hey, listen. I'm...
我真的很抱歉之前这样对你说话
I'm really sorry for the way I spoke to you.
没事
It's okay.
我没资格去告诉你该怎么过你的生活
It's not my place to tell you how to run your life.
我会找人帮我的 我保证
I'm gonna get help, I promise.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表