剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
我们如何一再创造热情
in our most intimate relationships
然后认为那是爱
and come to think of that as love.
这是你突破的第一步
This is your first step toward breaking that cycle
也是你抹除过去自己的第一步
and erasing this notion of yourself that you've always had.
我希望你现在可以意识到
I hope you can see that now.
意识到什么
See what?
你值得被爱
You deserve to be loved.
你值得快乐
You deserve to be happy.
快乐?
Happy?
我知道 这听起来有点生硬
I know that may seem like a foreign concept.
但迟早 你会明白是什么意思
But in time, you'll know what it means.
那痛苦呢
And the pain?
它会彻底消失吗
Will it ever completely go away?
这我不能向你保证
I can't promise you that.
但我可以保证 如果你继续练习
But I can promise, if you stick with the training,
经过这一切后 你不再会是之前的你
you won't be the same person when you're through.
音乐之乡 下集预告
Next on Nashville.
看这个
Watch this.
我以为他们分手了
I thought they broke up!
我的天哪
Oh my God.
我不能一直这样做
I can't keep doing this.
什么
what?
为什么一直是我唱高音女声部
Why is it always me singing the high girly part?
因为只有你音域接近女生
cause you're the one with the high girly voice.
那我们就找个女生来
Let's go find us a girl.
等等 等等 听
Hold on. Hold on. Listen.
那是谁
Who is that?
我是Alannah
I'm Alannah, by the way.
你完全沉迷于这个团体
You're completely obsessed with this group.
每天从早到晚你谈论的都是这个
It's all you talk about day and night.
你还需要我们吗
Do you even need us anymore?
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表