剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
What do you mean?
你虽然这么问了
Well, you asked, but,
但感觉你已经知道答案了
it was like you already knew.
噢
Oh.
我在网上搜过你
I looked you up online.
- 为什么搜我 - 说不清楚
- Why? - I don't know.
我想就是好奇吧
Just curious, I guess.
这做法很蠢 我很抱歉
It was stupid, and I'm sorry.
但我看到了你的毕业演出
But I saw your graduation performance.
那太棒了
It was incredible.
你 你非常有才华
You're... You're real talented.
我记得是在你的脸书上
I think it was on your Facebook.
你和一个朋友一起演出的
You were playing with a friend.
他叫Billy 对吧
And his name's Billy, right?
- 我可以放给你看 - 不 别放
- Here, I can show you. - No, don't do that!
- 拿走 - 怎么了
- Put it away! - What's wrong?
我没法看那个 行吗
I just can't see that, okay?
好吧 好吧 我关掉了
Okay, okay, it's gone.
我只是想说 你们一起唱歌♥感觉很好
I just meant to say that y'all sounded really great together.
嗯 以前是这样
Yeah, we were.
我很困惑 出什么事了
I'm confused. What's happening?
他死了 就出这事
Well, he died. That's what's happening.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
是在你参军之前吗
Was that before you signed up?
不
No.
我们一起参军的
We signed up together.
在法拉(阿富汗地区)的时候 他还跟我一起
He was with me in Farah.
我看着他的下颚被打掉
I watched his jaw get shot off.
所以如果你还想叨逼叨的话
So anytime you wanna rub my face in it,
就继续说我的音乐吧
just keep going on about my music!
我 我很抱歉 我之前不
I'm... I'm so sorry. I didn't...
我不再弹唱了 明白了吗
I don't play anymore. You get it?
就这样了
That's done.
我明白
I get it.
我真的非常非常抱歉
I'm really, really sorry.
我想走了 行吗
I wanna go, all right?
噢 请不要走 这是我不对
Oh, please don't go. It was my fault...
不 就是这样事情才会变糟
No, this is when it gets real bad, okay?
- 我该走了 - 你什么意思
- I should go. - What do you mean?
没什么 我得走了
Never mind. Yeah, I'm gonna go.
请不要走 你不用
Please, please don't go. You don't...
你不用走
You don't have to.
我要进房♥间了
I'm gonna go into my room.
你可以躺下休息会儿
You can lie down and rest.
想做什么都行
Whatever you need to do.
我绝对不会打扰你
I'll be out of your way.
我只是想知道
I'm just wondering.
你放弃了你所热爱的东西 到底帮到了谁
Who does it help if you give up what you love?
嘿 Dell 我知道这看起来是怎么回事
Hey, Dell, I know what this looks like.
但我昨晚在城里发现了他
But I found him downtown last night
而他当时醉得不轻
and he was real drunk.
天气又真的很冷 所以我就把他带回家了
And it was real cold, so I took him home.
是发生什么事了吗 Scarlett
Did something happen, Scarlett?
没什么大事
Nothing like that.
我只是在网上找到了
I just found this video of him online
他毕业典礼演出的录像 他朋友Billy
playing at his graduation. His friend, Billy...
- 噢 - Dell 我很抱歉
- Oh... - Dell, I'm so sorry.
下次你想帮忙的话 直接把他带来这儿
Next time you wanna help, just bring him straight here.
我得去看看他怎么样了
I'm gonna go check on him.
- 先去马厮打扫吧 - 好的
- Get started on those stalls. - Yes, ma'am.
好吧 奇迹又发生了
Well, wonders never cease.
随你怎么说 兄弟 我说了 我们没认真
Whatever, man. I told you, we're not a thing.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
昨晚真是疯狂
Last night was insane.
嗯 观众似乎很喜欢
Yeah, the crowd really seemed to dig it.
不止是喜欢而已
More than dug it.
你觉得如何
How you feelin' about it all?
你知道的 我只是跟随律动
You know, I'm just goin' with the flow.
看它会把我们带去哪儿
Seeing where it takes us.
你确定吗
You sure?
这么说吧 我说不好我们谁会
Well, let's just say I'm not sure which one of us
更遗憾没搞定这个姑娘
is gonna regret this girl more.
这非常棒 多谢你
Well, this is wonderful. Thank you so much.
噢 鸡肉有点难嚼
Oh, chicken's a little rubbery.
不过又能怎么样呢
But what are you gonna do, huh?
不 挺好的 我觉得挺好的 对吧 Jake
No, it's great. It's great, right, Jake?
Jake?
谢谢
Thank you.
别客气 朋友
No problem, buddy.
我听说你俩搭档在班上做作业
So I heard you guys partnered up doing a project in class.
作业怎么样了
How did that turn out?
还挺好的 我想
It was fine, I guess.
是有关什么的作业
What was your project about?
青蛙
A frog.
噢 青蛙吗 我喜欢青蛙
Oh, frogs? I love frogs.
嗯 我们把它解剖了
Yeah, we dissected it.
闻着像福尔马林 很恶心
It smelled like formaldehyde. It was disgusting.
它的腿黏黏滑滑的 像是橡胶
Its legs were like rubber and slimy.
然后我们切下了它的肠胃 还有
Then we cut down its stomach and guts and...
好了 够了
Okay, all right.
抱歉 是我先提起的
Sorry, I brought that up.
我们都在这里
Look, you know what? We're all here.
也许最好把话说开
Probably best we just talk this thing out.
Maddie去哪了
Where's Maddie?
为什么她不用到场
Why doesn't she have to be here?
因为这跟她没关系 宝贝
Because this isn't about her, sweetheart.
这关系到 嘿
This is about... hey!
Daphne?
嘿 你去... Daphne Conrad
Hey, where are you... Daphne Conrad!
现在给我回来
Come back here right now!
- 让我去跟她说 - 噢 天哪
- Let me talk to her. - Oh, boy.
我想我得处理一下 好吗
I think I need to deal with this, all right?
但我不觉得这是你和Daphne之间的事
But I don't think it's about you and Daphne.
我想这是我和Daphne之间的事
I think it's about me and Daphne.
让我试试看吧
Just let me try.
好
Yeah.
走开
Go away!
能给我一分钟吗
You think you could give me a minute?
我保证之后我就走
Then I promise I will leave you alone.
好
Okay.
我能坐下吗
May I sit?
听着
Listen.
基本上我每时每刻都在害怕
I'm basically scared all the time.
我从未真正
I never really...
感觉我值得什么
felt like I was worth much of anything
因为 坦白讲 我从来不酷
because, honestly, I was never cool
也并不聪明
and I wasn't particularly smart.
我也没什么天赋 所以我做的大多数决定
I wasn't talented, so I made most of my decisions
都是出于恐惧 结果自然是很惨烈
out of fear which turned out to be a complete disaster.
这也是我不打算再那样做的原因
Which is why I am determined not to do that anymore.
但真的 真的很难
But it's really, really tough
因为我仍然还在害怕
because I'm still afraid.
我想说的是 你是多么好的一个人
The thing is, I think that you are such an incredible person.
你是个才貌双全的艺人
You are a beautiful and talented artist
而在你身上我看到了很多你妈妈的影子
and I see so much of your mother in you.
而我真的想要多了解你
And I really wanted to get to know you better
我想这可能就是我
and I guess that's probably why I've been
把这一切搞砸的原因
going about this all wrong
因为我害怕了 Daphne
because I'm just scared, Daphne.
我害怕我会把事情弄得一团糟
I'm scared that I'm gonna screw it all up
让所有人失望
and let everybody down.
包括Jake Deacon 还有你
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表