剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
Shut up. Stop.
不要一直盯着我看
Stop staring at me!
我的天
Oh, my God!
别担心 我吃得完
Don't worry about it, Em. I can finish.
- 你确定吗 - 嗯
- You sure? - Yeah.
好的
Okay.
很显然,这位歌♥手辱骂了其他追随者
Apparently, the singer was abusive to fellow followers
惊喜吗 完完全全是个恃才傲物女明星
and, surprise, a complete prima donna.
有多个亲身经历者报告称
We have multiple first-hand reports
这位歌♥手在口头和肢体上都抨击着
that the singer quarantined herself
身边其他人的时候 将自己与他人隔离开来
and demanded special treatment while she lashed out
并要求特殊待遇
verbally and physically at others around her.
这些人都是在Juliette Barnes在自己的账户
This all coming just days after Juliette Barnes
发布完全相反的内容之后几天发声的
released her own account alleging the exact opposite.
同源哲学基地官方声称这位歌♥手只是试图
Movement officials claim the singer was simply trying
在真♥相♥大白之前抢占先机
to get ahead of the truth.
快点 孩子 我可没有一整天跟你耗
Hurry up, boy! I ain't got all day!
不 不 不是这个调
No! No! That is not the progression!
G Am E
G, A minor, E!
不 也不是这样
No, that ain't it either.
G Am E
G, A minor, E!
为什么这么难 G Am E
Why is that so hard? G, A minor, E!
为什么你找不到调 这又不难
Why can't you get this? It's not a hard progression!
G Am E
G, A minor, E!
这是一个很简单的调 G Am E
It's a simple progression! G, A minor, E!
别给我回嘴
Don't you backtalk me!
- 练习的时候到了 孩子 - Gideon 停下
- Time for you to practice, boy! - Gideon, stop!
- 起床 - 你得停下
- Get up! - You have got to stop!
- 你得让他睡觉啊 – 你闭嘴
- You have got to let him sleep! - You shut up!
G Am E
G, A minor, E!
G Am E
G, A minor, E!
G Am E
G, A minor, E!
你不能在房♥间吃东西
You can't eat in your room.
两个小时的作业说可以 再见
Two hours of homework says I can. Bye.
看起来是两个人的晚餐
Looks like it's dinner for two.
儿子 之前我不是故意让你为难
Son, I didn't mean to put you on the spot earlier
让你和我们一起演奏的 我只是觉得会很有趣
asking you to play with us. I just thought it'd be fun.
下次有机会吧
Maybe some other time.
我知道那些家伙会很高兴你再来的
Well, I know the guys would be happy to have you back over.
儿子
Son?
为什么你不直接说你想说的话
Why don't you just say what you have to say?
好
Okay.
你尽你所能夺走了我的音乐
You did everything you could to take away my music.
你在说什么 我喜欢听你弹吉他
What are you talking about? I loved hearing you play.
不
No.
你在我弹琴的时候揍我
You beat me when I played.
不是这样的 我喜欢教你
That is not true! I loved teaching you!
那就是你所说的教吗
That's what you call teaching?
我们有过一段一起弹琴的美好时光
We had wonderful times playing...
我不会站在这里纠正你的记忆 好吗
I'm not gonna stand here and correct your memory, all right?
但是你的所作所为太可怕了
But what you did was horrible!
爸 我对音乐的爱和你完全无关
And the only love that I had for music was in spite of you, Dad.
- 不是因为 - 够了 够了 这不公平
- Not because... - Enough! Enough! That is so unfair.
是 我希望你好
Yes, I wanted you to be good.
是 我逼了你
And, yes, I pushed you.
但是我这样做是出于爱
But I did that out of love!
爱
Love?
你认为那是爱吗 你是不是扭曲了
You think that was love? Are you that twisted?
你的爱唯一给我的
The only thing your love ever gave me
是毁了我生活的习惯
was a habit that ruined my life!
- 我 我有个梦想 – 噢 停下 爸爸
- I... I had a dream... - Oh, stop it, Dad.
我放弃了玩音乐
That I gave up of playing music.
我把那个梦想给了你
And I gave that dream to you!
停下
Stop it!
你给我的是我们30年没说话的原因
What you gave to me is why we haven't spoken in 30 years.
所以 不 你不能因我的音乐居功
So, no, you do not get to take credit for my music.
它是我的
It is mine.
我说 就这样 我创立了我自己的厂牌
So I said, "That's it. I'm starting my own label."
在这个行业里你唯一需要的人就是你自己
The only person you need in his business is yourself
还有 或许需要我
and, well, maybe me.
- 你在开玩笑吗 - 先生
- Well, you're kidding, right? Sir?
不要 塞上塞子了 好吗
Don't... It's corked, all right?
- 拿点别的东西给我 - 好的 先生
- Bring me something else. - Yes, sir.
你对人真好
You're so nice to people.
我很诚实
I'm honest.
- 大多数人觉得很新鲜 - 谁
- Most people find it refreshing. - Who?
- 很确定你就这样觉得 - 噢 有意思
- Pretty sure you do. - Oh, that's amusing.
然而 你现在在这和我一起
And yet here you are with me.
嗯 我也想知道为什么
Hmm, which I'm wondering about right now.
不 你不想
Nah, you're not.
- 你真的有点东西 - 当然了 不是吗
- You really are something. - I am, aren't I?
我是说 你万里挑一的优秀 我就是这样觉得的
I mean, you're one of a kind, I'll give you that.
你喜欢我
You like me.
我不可能喜欢你
I couldn't like you.
我是说 我完全看不起你
I mean, you're everything I despise.
你利用别人 是个自恋狂
You use people, you're a narcissist.
你总是会用你的办法把所有想要的都搞到手
And you always have to have everything your way.
你父亲是什么样的人
What was your father like?
闭嘴
Shut up.
实际上 你很喜欢我
You do. You actually like me.
我并不喜欢你
I do not like you.
- 这也太有趣了 - 我不觉得很有趣
- That is just so funny. - I don't think it's funny.
我是说 我 嗯
I mean, I'm, uh...
我很荣幸 我没想到我会和你有可能
I'm honored. I didn't think I stood a chance with you.
你没有
You don't.
我很开心
I'm so happy.
我以为我在帮你
I thought I was helping you.
可是我的愤怒和醉酒
But my anger and my drunkenness
把帮助变成了其他性质
turned it into something else.
这也是我必须要忍♥受的东西
And that's something I have to live with.
那是你给我的礼物 爸
That was your gift to me, Dad.
我所拥有的每一段关系
Every single relationship I ever had...
Rayna 女儿们
Rayna, my girls.
我每天早上醒来 我在镜子里
Every morning I'd wake up, and I'd look in that mirror.
看到的那张脸
And the face I'd see there would be...
都会是你
You.
问题在于
The problem is
我确实爱你
I did love you.
我也确实教过你
And I did teach you.
我也确实希望你能过得好
And I did want you to have a good life.
我现在不知道要怎么办了
And I don't know what to do with that now.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
你比我好得多
You're better than me.
你不明白吗
Don't you understand that?
你不再那样粗鄙了
You don't have that meanness in you anymore.
你打破了那个循环
You broke the cycle.
我爸爸喝醉了打我
My daddy drank and beat me.
我也那样对你
And I did it to you.
可看看你现在
But look at you.
看看你的女儿们
Look at your girls.
我太为你骄傲了
I am so proud of you.
我们都是命运的受害者
We were both victims of circumstance.
但你从中站起来了
But you rose above it.
我不想搞砸
And I don't wanna mess that up.
所以我今晚会留在家里
So I'm gonna stay home tonight
随你去
and leave you to it.
我再也不想搞砸你生活里的其他事情了
I don't wanna mess up anything more for you.
所以我们先去了意大利 我差点没赶上飞机
So we went to Italy first, and I barely made the plane.
- 嘿 - 噢 Maddie 你好呀 Maddie
- Hey! - Oh, Maddie! What's up, Maddie?
- 你好呀 - 嗨 我是Maddie
- How you doing? - Hi. I'm Maddie.
- 噢 对 抱歉 这是Maddie - 很高兴认识你
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表