剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
- 真的吗 – 是呀
- Really? - Yes.
- 要是你看到有人记得告诉我 – 好的
- Let me know if you see anybody. - Okay.
干得好
Nice job.
快走吧
Let's go!
她不在里面
She's not in there.
她不在里面是什么意思
What do you mean, she's not in there?
- 吓到你了吧 – 我要杀了你
- Got ya! - I'm gonna kill you!
你还挺好的
You're all right.
我一直以为你是严肃的那种人呢
I always thought you were the serious kind.
我的确是严肃的人
I am the serious kind.
只是没你想那么严肃而已
Not as serious as you think.
我该去看看她了
I should check on her.
我们应该出去约个会啥的
We should go out sometime.
要是你让我做我的事的话我就跟你出去
Not if you don't let me do my work.
行 行
All right, all right.
但是从现在开始我就目光在你身上了
But I'm gonna have my eye on you now.
只要你只是目光在我身上就可以
As long as that's all you have on me.
没你想的那么严肃哈
Not as serious as you think.
干得好 妹子
You go, girl!
- 我喜欢你的新男友哦 – 哦 拜托
- I like your new boyfriend. - Oh, please.
走吧 我们去找你的儿子
Come on. We have to go get your son.
我不能走
I can't go.
你一定得走
You have to.
太危险了 我不能这样对我的儿子
No, it's too dangerous. I can't do that to my son.
我们能做到的
We can do this.
看看我们现在都做到了这么多了
Look at what we've accomplished already.
他们会知道是你帮了我
They're gonna know you helped me.
不会的 当你走到外面的时候 我会等一分钟然后
No. Once you step outside, I'll wait one minute
就开始尖叫
and then start screaming.
我会告诉他们George本来应该看着你的
I'll tell them George was supposed to be watching you.
让他来做替罪羔羊
And he'll take the blame.
我会为你回来的
I'll come back for you.
你不会的
No, you won't.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你救了我
You saved my life.
走吧
Go!
来人啊 她不见了
Help! She's gone!
帮帮我 帮帮我
Por favor! Por favor!
帮我 机场
Por favor, el aeropuerto.
你要去机场是吗
You go to airport?
是的
Si.
- 没问题 – 谢谢
- No problem. - Gracias.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表