剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表
See?
看看你碰他的时候他是怎么冷静下来的
Look how he calms down when you touch him.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
Sean 你来试一试吧
Sean? You wanna give it a try?
不用了
No, that's okay.
谁
Yeah?
- 老爸 - 嗯哼
- Dad? - Mm-hmm?
我们跟你谈会儿吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
我去蓝鸟酒吧要迟到了
I'm running late for the Bluebird.
所以一小会挺好的 怎么了
So a second will be perfect. What's up?
你没生我的气吧
You're not still upset with me, are you?
为什么要生你气
About what?
说到这个我很尴尬
I'm honestly embarrassed to even bring it back up.
过来 坐下
Come over here. Sit down.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
听证会的事
The hearing.
我在听证席上说的那些话
Just everything I said on the stand.
好了 小麦麦
Come on, Mad.
我们在这件事上很早就和解了
We made our peace with that a long time ago.
你怎么又提起来了
Why you wanna bring that up?
Jake Maitland.
他今天对Daphne说了些很伤人的话
He said some really hurtful things to Daphne today.
比如?
Like what?
还不赖
That wasn't horrible.
你们确定不想最后再过一遍
You guys sure you don't wanna go over
演出曲目单吗
this set list one last time?
为什么要过一遍
What for?
我只是担心不够流畅
I'm just worried about flow.
兄弟 别管了
Dude, just let it go!
别管什么
Let what go?
别再对我的歌♥指手画脚
Stop ranking on my song,
不然我就要开始编排你的新歌♥了 行吗
or I'll start ranking on your new song, all right?
我的新歌♥有什么问题吗
What's wrong with my new song?
算了
Never mind.
嘿 我刚写的歌♥有什么问题
Hey, what's wrong with the song I just wrote?
别问他 他是中立方
Well, don't ask him. He's like Switzerland!
你们俩是不是背着我埋汰我的歌♥了
Have you two been trashing my song behind my back?
请别这样
Please stop.
你该听听他是怎么说
Well, you should hear what he says about
你的没用小曲的
your sad sack little ditty.
嘿 我喜欢他的没用小曲
Hey, I like his sad sack little ditty.
- 你觉得那歌♥很没用吗 - 不 我没说过
- You think it's sad sack? - No, I never said that.
他
He...
噢 见鬼 我得走了 我要迟到了
Oh, crap. I gotta go. I'm late.
那你说的那些
What happened to "stirring"
激动人心 感情深厚呢
and "deeply emotional" and the other things?
确实激动人心
It is stirring.
只是不如昨晚的
Just not as stirring as
扭腰先生激动人心是吗
Mr. Bump and Grind It last night?
你要知道 总得有人
Well, you know, someone had to wake them up
把观众从昏迷中唤醒
out of their coma!
够了
Enough!
知道吗 事实是
You know what? The truth is,
你们现在可以稍微互补一下
you could both use a little bit of each other right now.
你压抑了些
And you're a little depressing.
你又有点像Rico Suave那样 太亢奋了
And you're a little Rico Suave.
就像我们小时候
It's like that commercial when we were little
有人拿着一罐花生酱
where the guy's walking down the street
走在街上 然后不小心撞到
with a jar of peanut butter.
一个在吃巧克力的姑娘的那个广♥告♥一样
and accidentally bumps into a girl eating some chocolate?
就像你知道的那样
Next thing you know,
接下来他们就革新了糖果棒产业
they revolutionize the candy bar industry.
你在说啥呢
What are you talking about?
你需要一点点他的巧克力
You need a little of his chocolate.
而你需要一点他的花生酱
And you need a little of his peanut butter.
Rico什么?
Rico who?
在回家路上闲逛
♪ Wandering roads that carry me home ♪
领我走过错与对
♪ Lead me through both right and wrong ♪
也许会爱也许迷路
♪ I may love and I may lose ♪
至少我还知道我会选择
♪ Still I know I'll always choose ♪
生活于高♥潮♥低谷
♪ To live the highs and lows ♪
一切都在我的归家之路
♪ All on my journey home ♪
从你出生那天起
♪ Since the day that you were born ♪
足迹渐渐踏平路途
♪ Footsteps fall in a path well-worn ♪
你从未见过的提线
♪ Strings that pull, you never see ♪
束缚你的锁链使你自♥由♥
♪ Chains that bind you set you free ♪
一切都在你的归家之路
♪ All on your journey home ♪
在回家路上闲逛
♪ Wandering roads that carry me home ♪
领我走过错与对
♪ Lead me through both right and wrong ♪
也许会爱也许迷路
♪ I may love and I may lose ♪
至少我还知道我会选择
♪ Still I know I'll always choose ♪
生活于高♥潮♥低谷
♪ To live the highs and lows ♪
一切都在我的归家之路
♪ All on my journey home ♪
噢
♪ Ooh ♪
感觉每一天 都有另一扇门打开
It's like every day, another door opens.
所有这些发现 太让人兴奋了
All these discoveries, it's pretty mind-blowing.
- 听起来是的 -对
- Sounds like it. - Yeah.
同时也令人恐慌
And terrifying, too, at the same time.
好吧 但这是有界限的 对吧
Well, it goes with the territory, right?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
- 给你 宝贝 - 谢谢
- Here you go, babe. - Thank you.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我要去和Hallie打声招呼
I'm gonna go say hi to Hallie.
好
Okay.
嘿 谢谢你能来
Hey, thanks for coming.
嗯 抱歉我来晚了
Yeah. Just sorry I was late.
排练怎么样了 你们都准备好明天上台了吗
How was the rehearsal? You guys all ready for tomorrow?
我觉得我造了个双头怪物出来
I think I may have created a two-headed monster.
什么鬼 Will和Gunnar吗
What's that? Will and Gunnar?
对 也许我们都闭口不谈
Yeah. Maybe it's just better if we all shut up
让其他人做自己想做的事会更好
and let each other do what we do.
要我过去帮你们试个音什么的吗
Want me to maybe stop by the soundcheck?
和Bucky说些鼓励的话
Give a little pep talk to Bucky?
没问题
Couldn't hurt.
好
All right.
你觉得她看起来怎么样
How does she seem to you?
- 你说Juliette吗 - 嗯
- You mean Juliette? - Yeah.
挺好的呀 就她之前遇到的事情来说
Pretty great, considering where she was.
怎么 你不觉得吗
I mean, why? You don't think so?
她完全听从的那个大♥师♥
It's just this guru guy she's all wrapped up in.
我从没见过她这么快妥协
I've never seen her surrender to anything so quickly.
简直不可思议
It's kind of spooky.
我倒是看这种事发生过
I've seen that happen sometimes.
人嘛 他们感觉到被帮助了
You know, people, they feel something helping them
就像打鸡血似的
so they get this shot of adrenalin.
痊愈的第一步
You know, the first steps of healing.
随便问一个有过酒瘾的人就知道了
Ask anybody that's ever been to AA.
这不一样 我有点害怕了
This feels different. It scares me a little.
怎么说
In what way?
我高中的时候认识一个孩子
I knew this kid in high school.
邪教♥徒♥ 放弃了一切
Got involved in a cult. Gave up everything.
包括足球奖学金 女朋友 甚至他的名字
A football scholarship, his girlfriend, his name even.
他父母花了一大笔钱找到他
His parents spent a fortune tracking him down,
想要去除邪教对他的影响
trying to undo everything that was done to him.
他再也没有变回最初的样子
He was never the same after that.
像是他们把他送回来
It's like they forgot to put something back
却漏了点什么零部件
after they returned him.
好吧 你觉得这是一回事吗
Well, you think this is like that?
我不清楚
I don't know.
感觉她已经有进展了
It seems like she's come a long way.
我不清楚 Avery
I don't know, Avery.
剧集 | 音乐之乡(2012) | 导航列表